Happy Birthday Faye!

See my sig? That's a first-person message. Taker might have his gogoplat choke, but he still runs and hides from me. Be afraid. Be very afraid. I mean, like pants-wettingly, running-to-mommy style afraid.

Just because you like other guys sucking you off, doesn't mean you have the ability or strength to make me do it. :p

Yeah... except I'm not a paedophile. Or a nutjob. Or living across an entire ocean from her. Or competing with an age gap. Have I missed anything?

Or remotely close to my stature, or even half as charming, or even near as good looking, or without a doubt nowhere near as intelligent. Nope.. I covered what you missed. :thumbsup:

The hell?! Keep me out of this!

Being the master at deciphering hidden messages that I am, this loosely translates to:

"I do not wish to take sides, as I've controlled you both rather easily and still wish to assume I can continue to do as such. It is for that matter, and because I love attention, and you both equally give me the most amounts, (next to Klunder) I will not discontinue one of you by claiming the other is better. Instead, I shall secretly message you both, saying you're better than the other, leading you both to assume a lie."

:) You're welcome.

Being the master at deciphering hidden messages that I am, this loosely translates to:

"I do not wish to take sides, as I've controlled you both rather easily and still wish to assume I can continue to do as such. It is for that matter, and because I love attention, and you both equally give me the most amounts, (next to Klunder) I will not discontinue one of you by claiming the other is better. Instead, I shall secretly message you both, saying you're better than the other, leading you both to assume a lie."

You're welcome.

:lmao: :smashfreakB: :lsabre: :lmao:

Actually it translates to fuck Will.

I corrected your grammar. You're welcome, again. :p

Although I could be a bit rusty, its either what I changed it to.. or you just called yourself a SLAG! I'll assume its what I changed it to.

Good for you. Keep playing those games. I'll continue to concentrate on the female.

Remember.. up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, Select, Start.. I'm pretty sure it'll keep you occupied long enough for me to continue wooing your Woman. :lmao:

Although I could be a bit rusty, its either what I changed it to.. or you just called yourself a SLAG! I'll assume its what I changed it to.

Will, I taught you that word. Get over it.

Good for you. Keep playing those games. I'll continue to concentrate on the female.

Remember.. up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, Select, Start.. I'm pretty sure it'll keep you occupied long enough for me to continue wooing your Woman. :lmao:

I don't belong to anyone.

Contra represent yo

I have it on my emulator. Never really got that far into it though.

Its too damned hard to use on an emulator with a gamepad because of the limitation of the BIOS keyboard. You can't run and fire diagonally at the same time, and god forbid you have to do it while jumping. Some games are just worthless without a game pad when you use an emulator.

Its too damned hard to use on an emulator with a gamepad because of the limitation of the BIOS keyboard. You can't run and fire diagonally at the same time, and god forbid you have to do it while jumping. Some games are just worthless without a game pad when you use an emulator.

That game is too hard with a Gamepad too. You know How I Beat the game???

I took a gun and shot the motherfucker.

It looks like the game itself needed the 30 lives cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back