Happy Birthday Dagger

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone :)

I had a great birthday weekend. Friday my wife, mother-in-law, and a couple of mutual friends took me to medieval times. We got our picture taken on green screen with a fake dragon, drank some good drinks (the HUGE strawberry daiquiri I had that evening was probably the best I have ever had), ate great food and enjoyed the show. My wife got me a dragon statue to add to our collection also.

Saturday the wifey and I had a movie night just the two of us, watched Midnight in Paris and ate tons of candy such as hersheys and gummies. Then today on my actual birthday I did have to work unfortunately, but finished up my birthday weekend strong with a dinner date. We went to Cheddar's and I got my favorite, an order of their Cheese Fries loaded with Bacon and Jalapenos. The wifey got one too (minus the jalapenos) but didn't finish hers so I had a full order and a half.

Finally, my grandmother gave me a bunch of money. I'm stashing it away to pay for Wrestlemania and provide snacks/pizza for my upcoming party. It's ON. Any of you are invited as well if you'd like to come watch Wrestlemania 28 with your Wrestlemania mod! ;)

Am I invited Dagger.

Finally, my grandmother gave me a bunch of money. I'm stashing it away to pay for Wrestlemania and provide snacks/pizza for my upcoming party. It's ON. Any of you are invited as well if you'd like to come watch Wrestlemania 28 with your Wrestlemania mod! ;)

As long as I know ahead of time (during Wrestlemania week, that is. I'll forget between now and then.) then yes. I'll perhaps make a thread in the Wrestling Spam Zone or The Bar if enough people show interest in coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back