Happiest Day Of My Life

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Ask yourself that question...

I got tickets to see TNA come out to Australia in February AND to see the WWE SmackDown/ECW Tour somewhere in late-mid 2010! So, not only will I get to see my favourite wrestler (Kurt Angle) in action, but I also get to see Mickie James too! Oh... and I found out that I became WZCW Tag Team Champion.

What's the happiest day of your life thus far?

Oh, so TNA is touring with the Hulkamania Tour? I'm guessing that's what you're referencing when you say they're coming to Australia.

I'm an old guy, so I've had lots of "happiest days." And, trust me, I've had my fair share of "shittiest days" too!

Personally, my happiest day was breaking up with my last gf. She's a total user, and manipulator. She even went so far as to tell me to stop calling my best friend for advice, or when something bad happened, because she was afraid something was going on between the two of us. Keep in mind, my best friend lives in South Carolina, and engaged to a great guy who couldn't be better for her, and I live in Ohio. Needless to say, once I got that ultimatum the girlfriend was sent packing. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, tells Dewey to give up his best friend. Nor do they tell me what to fucking do......

Oh, and everytime I've seen Kittie live was pretty fuckin' awesome, too.

S5031580.jpg

The day the most beautiful little girl was born. She's awesome too, loves the Rhinos, plays rugby, knows about wrestling, and obsesses over Shawn Michaels :)

I also get to see Mickie James too!

Don't bet on it. I have a suspicion her time in the WWE may be coming to an end.
Happiest day? It's pretty bad that I can't think of anything, happiness tends to wear off very quickly for me. Err I'll say one of the Christmases spent with my dad and grandparents, they were all pretty great as I loved being surrounded by at least half my family.

2 days after my 21st birthday I went gambling and I won around $1500.00. That is probably the happiest day that I have had here lately.

The natural high from that was great.

Don't bet on it. I have a suspicion her time in the WWE may be coming to an end.

Blasphemy... don't say such lies! Lies I tell you...

I have high hopes, considering that I am a huge MJ mark.

And PEP3, the Hulkamania Tour, The TNA Tour and the WWE Tour are three separate tours actually.

Forgot to mention earlier, but the time I saw Pearl Jam in concert was another great day in my life. As well as the day I heard about Vince Offer (shamWOW!! guy) got his ass kicked by a common street ****e. I almost pissed myself with laughter.

Holy shit, Scarlette Johansen is a singer, too?!! Maybe not the best, but pleasing to the eyes at least.

I don't know if I would rank it up as the happiest. My first WWE event. Raw, live. August 11, 2008. Infamously the day where Kane revealed what was in the sack. I was a happy man. Meeting Matt Striker July 21, 2009 after a Smackdown/ECW/Superstars taping was pretty epic too. That guy is hilarious. I got his autograph as well as the Hart Dynasty, Tyler Reks, Sheamus, Justin Roberts, and Jamie Noble's. Pretty great night then too.

I'd laugh if she got fired the day before the tour.

I don't really have a happiest day of my life. My life in general is fun and good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back