Hand writing on the wall for A Bret Hart Heel turn.

Apparently no one noticed Bret almost fall just trying to climb up the turnbuckles after he won the US title. If Naddy hadn't caught him he'd have landed on his ass. He just can't wrestle...it's just not going to happen. As someone else said...he might tag in for a sharpshooter, but that'll be it. He just got married a few days ago. He might make a few appearances here and there, but he'll never be seen weekly on Raw.

I personally like the idea of the Rock coming back. I doubt he'd come back as a heel though.

I know it has been beaten to death, but I am really beginning to believe that Brett Hart could be behind the Nexus.

No chance.

He WANTS to be in a match with the Nexus? 40 something old stroke survivor who gave up the US championship because he knew he couldn't defend it, and now he wants to be in a match?

It's not like he'd be fighting regularly. He's gonna probably fight just in this last match. And, they took him out with a limo. Big difference from defending the US Championship.

Cue up Motorhead. A returning Triple H arrives on the scene to save the day for the raw group.

No, you don't waste Triple H's return on a PPV unannounced. That's bad business.

To Brett Hart who really isn't done with Vince. Brett is destroying the WWE and making it into something in his own image.

God I hope not. McMahon/Hart was settled at WM 26. Let it DIE.

This would satisfy those out there that want Triple H involved with the Nexus, you wouldn't even need to turn Triple H face for it, he could be the pissed off serious heel going after Nexus and at one point join with Cena in a final takedown of the Nexus.

Barrett should be the leader of the Nexus. No veteran would fit with their mission. It just reeks of Russo booking to have Hart, who was taken out by the Nexus, to take charge of them.

So no. Bad idea.

No, I don't think the writing is on the wall for a Bret Hart heel turn...the writing is on the wall for a John Cena heel turn. He has assembled a team that will implode (deliberately). He has also added Bret Hart to the mix so that Bret Hart can be (legally) decimated by Nexus, which is also part of the bigger picture.

CENA HEEL TURN is waaaaaaaaaay more likely than bret hart. what good wuld it do for hart to turn heel? nothing, he will get betraayed by cena and then history is made when "superman cena" joins the villians!

CENA HEEL TURN is waaaaaaaaaay more likely than bret hart. what good wuld it do for hart to turn heel? nothing, he will get betraayed by cena and then history is made when "superman cena" joins the villians!

There would be no sense whatsoever in having Bret Hart turn heel and be some sort of mastermind behind Nexus. Bret Hart cannot wrestle and it would make no sense at all. Like I said elsewhere, to take Nexus to the next level, they now need star power...a major star to defect to them. This either has to be Cena, Orton or HHH. I don't mind either of the 3, but Orton wouldn't really make sense.

nexus is fine without any inside help or leadership and i want a cena heel turn like eveyone else but not to join nexus wouldnt make sense they beat him down a hundred times and cost him the title a couple times.and triple h will e jumping into a feud with sheamus so in my opinion theres no main event guy that would make sense as a secret leader..let nexus be wild and young lol some destablished star will just kill theyre momentum as a unit..and barret has the makings of a great heel so why undermind him as leader

I like the idea in terms of the fact it makes a lot of sense (Bret certainly needs no motive to get back at Vince), but I have two big problems with it:

1) Does anyone on here think that Bret's mic skills could carry this angle? Personally I think it would do more harm than good. Given the fact he's had a stroke and he's getting older there's not shame that he cannot carry things on the mic, but that is no excuse for potentially putting him in the limelight.

2) Wouldn't this ultimately lead to Vince vs Bret II?

After last night's Raw I'd say it's quite possible. An easy story after their "cracks" from last night would be them fighting for the next couple weeks until the last Raw before SS Bret comes in to unify them back together making everything seem hunky dory for SS. When SS rolls around he's then the one who does the 180 screwing his entire team. Not likely but makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back