Hand writing on the wall for A Bret Hart Heel turn.

Vash21

Pre-Show Stalwart
I know it has been beaten to death, but I am really beginning to believe that Brett Hart could be behind the Nexus.

He WANTS to be in a match with the Nexus? 40 something old stroke survivor who gave up the US championship because he knew he couldn't defend it, and now he wants to be in a match?

Here is a scenario I would like to throw out because it has been running through my head for the past few hours.

Summerslam arrives and everything is still going according to plan. Except part way through the show Brett is again found lying in a heap.

Oh my lord what ever will they do, they need another guy.

Cue up Motorhead. A returning Triple H arrives on the scene to save the day for the raw group.

That works most of the way through the match. At some point Trips betrays the rest of the Raw group an sides with Nexus leading to a horrific beatdown on Cena and a few of the other Raw guys.

Trips is gloating over Cena when the Nexus turn on Triple H. They beat him to a pulp an leave him lying an head up the ramp to join the real leader of Nexus, Brett Hart.

A swerve within a swerve.

Vince McMahon thought he was in charge of the Nexus and the put him down, Nexus and Hart could be leading Triple H on, even staging the Hart beatdown at Summerslam behind Triple H's back.

Now they have beat down the face of the company, the owner of the company, the legends of the company, and finally the golden son Vince never had.

To Brett Hart who really isn't done with Vince. Brett is destroying the WWE and making it into something in his own image.

This would satisfy those out there that want Triple H involved with the Nexus, you wouldn't even need to turn Triple H face for it, he could be the pissed off serious heel going after Nexus and at one point join with Cena in a final takedown of the Nexus.

I like it actually. I like it a lot and I can even hear JR as he's calling it(wish that could happen). But I just don't see it happening like that. Really just cuz I don't think the WWE writers are that elaborate. It makes a lot of sense. Sort of a Bret Hart revenge on Mr. McMahon thing with them setting up HHH in the process. But the issue I have with it is if they're gonna turn HHH heel, I think they'd want it to be a bigger deal. I don't think they'd upstage his turn with Bret Hart's turn. It's a little strange to have HHH turn heel only to be turned on immediately then you say he'd team back with Cena, who he just turned on, to take out Nexus. That part really could be left out though. I think it would be a cool angle for them to be at odds while still taking out Nexus from different sides.

Really though, I see it as either/or, not both. But them bringing Hart back in the fold really does beg the question of if it is him who's the leader. If it is only him though then we would need to figure out where HHH fits. Assuming your scenario is wrong.

1.)He WANTS to be in a match with the Nexus? 40 something old stroke survivor who gave up the US championship because he knew he couldn't defend it, and now he wants to be in a match?

2.) Summerslam arrives and everything is still going according to plan. Except part way through the show Brett is again found lying in a heap. Cue up Motorhead. A returning Triple H arrives on the scene to save the day for the raw group.

1.) If you got thrown in a limo and crashed into multiple vehicles and saw your family beaten down, wouldn't you want revenge. Even if you knew you couldn't physically compete well, you would still do anything you had to. He gave up the US title because he couldn't defend it, you're right, but that was just another dream he fulfilled in his home of Canada. He didn't need the belt, and he was supposed to be GM, so he gave it up. This is revenge for a personal attack on him and his family that put him out of action for months.

2.) Sorry, it's pretty common knowledge at this point that Triple H will not be healed up in time for SummerSlam. He could make an appearance, but he's not even close to being able to compete yet.

I'll give you one thing, it's an interesting idea for sure. The swerve within a swerve would be completely unexpected, but Bret Hart is not a huge deal any more. He gets a good pop because he's the Hitman, but this is the most high profile WWE feud since the HBK vs. Chris Jericho feud of 2008 (in my opinion). The news we've all been hearing is that they plan to use Triple H or John Cena to be the heel behind the group. Now, with the return of Bret Hart, you could be on to something. But for the sake of the continuance of the story, I hope you're wrong. Hart isn't going to be a believable leader, because he can't talk well. He came back and made his peace already, and now this is just a revenge thing on Nexus. Now, I'm almost completely sure we can expect the surprising turn of somebody at SummerSlam. The WWE probably don't even know who it's going to be yet, because there's a few options left to them. I think last night was a test to see how the crowd reaction to a John Cena heel tease. Honestly, my heart was pounding and I was on the edge of my seat. I'm not convinced it's going to happen yet, but I think it would be awesome. So what if people see it coming. It would still go down as one of the most shocking heel turns in history with Hulk Hogan and the Rock. Like I said, you could be on to something, but I hope this entire thing is much bigger than Bret Hart. That's just something I don't want to see brought up again...

I like it actually. I like it a lot and I can even hear JR as he's calling it(wish that could happen). But I just don't see it happening like that. Really just cuz I don't think the WWE writers are that elaborate. It makes a lot of sense. Sort of a Bret Hart revenge on Mr. McMahon thing with them setting up HHH in the process. But the issue I have with it is if they're gonna turn HHH heel, I think they'd want it to be a bigger deal. I don't think they'd upstage his turn with Bret Hart's turn. It's a little strange to have HHH turn heel only to be turned on immediately then you say he'd team back with Cena, who he just turned on, to take out Nexus. That part really could be left out though. I think it would be a cool angle for them to be at odds while still taking out Nexus from different sides.

Really though, I see it as either/or, not both. But them bringing Hart back in the fold really does beg the question of if it is him who's the leader. If it is only him though then we would need to figure out where HHH fits. Assuming your scenario is wrong.

Well the thought process would be to have Nexus double cross Trips and have him be the jilted third wheel. He could stand on his own as a heel against the Nexus, and then eventually I am talking maybe even two months to have him team with Cena.

Oh and I had forgot one thing, make the Orton-Sheamus match be DQ. That way Triple H could interfere and cost Sheamus the match.

Sheamus-Triple H could wait until the Nexus situation has been ironed out.

I know it has been beaten to death, but I am really beginning to believe that Brett Hart could be behind the Nexus.

He WANTS to be in a match with the Nexus? 40 something old stroke survivor who gave up the US championship because he knew he couldn't defend it, and now he wants to be in a match?

Here is a scenario I would like to throw out because it has been running through my head for the past few hours.

Summerslam arrives and everything is still going according to plan. Except part way through the show Brett is again found lying in a heap.

Cue up Motorhead. A returning Triple H arrives on the scene to save the day for the raw group.

That works most of the way through the match. At some point Trips betrays the rest of the Raw group an sides with Nexus leading to a horrific beatdown on Cena and a few of the other Raw guys.

Trips is gloating over Cena when the Nexus turn on Triple H. They beat him to a pulp an leave him lying an head up the ramp to join the real leader of Nexus, Brett Hart.

Vince McMahon thought he was in charge of the Nexus and the put him down, Nexus and Hart could be leading Triple H on, even staging the Hart beatdown at Summerslam behind Triple H's back.

Now they have beat down the face of the company, the owner of the company, the legends of the company, and finally the golden son Vince never had.

To Brett Hart who really isn't done with Vince. Brett is destroying the WWE and making it into something in his own image.

This would satisfy those out there that want Triple H involved with the Nexus, you wouldn't even need to turn Triple H face for it, he could be the pissed off serious heel going after Nexus and at one point join with Cena in a final takedown of the Nexus.

It's been beaten to death and yet you continue to beat on it. :disappointed:

HHH has no affliation with Nexus nor would I want him to. HHH doesn't need to be in this storyline and he's not coming back by Summerslam so most need to get used to that. It's going fine as it is right now and we don't need swerves or shit to possibly ruin it.

Mike "The Kid" Killam;2237734 said:
1.) If you got thrown in a limo and crashed into multiple vehicles This is revenge for a personal attack on him and his family that put him out of action for months.

Must have missed something. When did Nexus beat up the Harts? Damn you for finding a whole in my idea.

2.) Sorry, it's pretty common knowledge at this point that Triple H will not be healed up in time for SummerSlam. He could make an appearance, but he's not even close to being able to compete yet.

Come on don't let them fool you. Cena was supposed to be out what 10 years and he came back in a month an a half. The WWE has learned their lesson and keep injury details a little more secret

I'll give you one thing, it's an interesting idea for sure. The swerve within a swerve would be completely unexpected, but Bret Hart is not a huge deal any more. He gets a good pop because he's the Hitman, but this is the most high profile WWE feud since the HBK vs. Chris Jericho feud of 2008 (in my opinion). The news we've all been hearing is that they plan to use Triple H or John Cena to be the heel behind the group. Now, with the return of Bret Hart, you could be on to something. But for the sake of the continuance of the story, I hope you're wrong. Hart isn't going to be a believable leader, because he can't talk well. He came back and made his peace already, and now this is just a revenge thing on Nexus. Now, I'm almost completely sure we can expect the surprising turn of somebody at SummerSlam. The WWE probably don't even know who it's going to be yet, because there's a few options left to them. I think last night was a test to see how the crowd reaction to a John Cena heel tease. Honestly, my heart was pounding and I was on the edge of my seat. I'm not convinced it's going to happen yet, but I think it would be awesome. So what if people see it coming. It would still go down as one of the most shocking heel turns in history with Hulk Hogan and the Rock. Like I said, you could be on to something, but I hope this entire thing is much bigger than Bret Hart. That's just something I don't want to see brought up again...

This is how I am thinking it could go down. Didn't say I wanted it to go down like that. Brett was great 15 years ago, I honestly don't see him being that effective today.

It has to swerve that way. At some point in a match this serious Brett will have to be involved. Did you see the way the Nexus carried him to the limo? He simply can not take a bump.

It's been beaten to death and yet you continue to beat on it. :disappointed:

HHH has no affliation with Nexus nor would I want him to. HHH doesn't need to be in this storyline and he's not coming back by Summerslam so most need to get used to that. It's going fine as it is right now and we don't need swerves or shit to possibly ruin it.

Again I will have to mention Super Cena's uber recovery time or is that just because he really healed that fast. Injury details within the WWE have become more of a mystery these days. They don't want reality spoiling an upcoming storyline.

Triple H will be back sooner than you think, whether or not he gets involved in the Nexus angle he will be back sooner than you think. No one knows whats going on with Taker at the moment either, but he will prolly be involved at Summerslam as well.

Supposing that Trips really is hurt, if the beatdown is carefully planned he can prolly take a few bumps an spend a few more weeks on the shelf healing.

Hasn't he really been filming a movie though?

Do you work for TNA? This has to be one of the most overbook angles I've heard in some time. Where do we even start with this?

That same stroke victim also agreed to face the Miz for the title in the first place, so he has no problem taking a match. Plus he wants revenge for almost being murdered by Nexus. And since he's no longer GM, this is all he can really do.

Summerslam arrives and everything is still going according to plan. Except part way through the show Bret is again found lying in a heap.

Trips is gloating over Cena when the Nexus turn on Triple H. They beat him to a pulp an leave him lying an head up the ramp to join the real leader of Nexus, Bret Hart.

*Facepalm*

First off, why can't ANYONE accept the idea of Wade Barrett being the leader of Nexus? Why do they have to have another leader or mastermind?

Second, why would HHH return heel? Raw has enough main event heels, plus the entire Nexus, but is in dire need of another main event face. It would be unnecessary.

Third, why would you ruin such a big moment in HHH's turn only for him to get betrayed and assaulted as soon as it happens? That would completely kill it and serve no purpose other than being a surprise for the sake of surprise. Not to mention it would make HHH look like a complete moron, something he isn't known for.

Fourth, WHY WOULD YOU TURN BRET HEEL? The guy is a mega face, there's no reason for him to turn. Plus why would the Nexus bother with Bret anyway? He's not the GM anymore so he has NOTHING to offer them.

Huh? So you're saying that the Bret and the Nexus' plan was centered around a guy who's had nothing to do with them, and couldn't have known was returning that night, under the assumption that he would try to join them? Does that make any sense?

So

To Bret Hart who really isn't done with Vince. Bret is destroying the WWE and making it into something in his own image.

To make sure I understand correctly: Bret joining the match to get revenge against the guys who hurt him is ridiculous but him becoming the leader of that same group makes sense?

So the root of this whole thing is that Bret is still bitter at Vince, despite him and his entire family beating him lifeless at Wrestlemania. Not to mention that that storyline has been dead for months now.

So the Nexus, a group young guys rebelling against the establishment, who have destroyed legends in the past, is led by another aging legend because he's still mad at Vince for some reason.

No...just, no :disappointed:

....so in other words, HHH would be a face again? There's no doubt he'd be cheered against the Nexus, which would turn him face again, thus defeating the purpose of his heel turn in the first place

In the end, the only people this would satisfy is TNA marks who can finally claim that their show isn't the only one featuring nonsensical storylines.

I'm sorry,dude. I give you points for creativity, but this just wouldn't work. It's full of holes and just flat out makes no sense.

Do you work for TNA? This has to be one of the most overbook angles I've heard in some time. Where do we even start with this?

I would work for TNA those guys probably make pretty good money.

That same stroke victim also agreed to face the Miz for the title in the first place, so he has no problem taking a match. Plus he wants revenge for almost being murdered by Nexus. And since he's no longer GM, this is all he can really do.

I have no idea what he could do for them, but so far they have beaten everyone who could do something for them up. Almost being murdered? He gets gently carried to a limo which then proceeds to hit a few parked cars, and you call that almost being murdered?

*Facepalm*

If you are going to facepalm at least do it right...

blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

First off, why can't ANYONE accept the idea of Wade Barrett being the leader of Nexus? Why do they have to have another leader or mastermind?

Because if they don't and they lose to the RAW group at Summerslam then they lose everything. Wade is good don't get me wrong, but the rest of the Nexus is kind of a joke.

Second, why would HHH return heel? Raw has enough main event heels, plus the entire Nexus, but is in dire need of another main event face. It would be unnecessary.

Why not make him a Tweener. So what if he gets cheered have him deck Cena or something that should get him some cheap heel heat. I have never seen the problem with a heel vs heel setup.

Third, why would you ruin such a big moment in HHH's turn only for him to get betrayed and assaulted as soon as it happens? That would completely kill it and serve no purpose other than being a surprise for the sake of surprise. Not to mention it would make HHH look like a complete moron, something he isn't known for.

Well for starters he is getting older. He has been putting Sheamus over for awhile. He has lost a step or two why not use him to further the storyline.

Fourth, WHY WOULD YOU TURN BRET HEEL? The guy is a mega face, there's no reason for him to turn. Plus why would the Nexus bother with Bret anyway? He's not the GM anymore so he has NOTHING to offer them.

Well for one they could turn a mega face heel thus avoiding any more lame ideas of turning Cena heel. Cena needs something larger than this Nexus angle to turn heel. It will have to rival Bash at the Beach.

An again, they have beaten everyone who could do anything for them to a pulp. Who is left for them to gain anything from.

Huh? So you're saying that the Bret and the Nexus' plan was centered around a guy who's had nothing to do with them and couldn't have known was returning that night under the assumption that he would try to join them? Does that make any sense?

huh? Of course they knew he would be returning. Why couldn't they have known he was returning.

To make sure I understand correctly: Bret joining the match to get revenge against the guys who hurt him is ridiculous but him becoming the leader of that same group makes sense?

Again, hurt really? They did far worse to Vince and Cena. An how do you know that the limo wasn't secretly filled with pillows. How the hell should I know, all I know is that he sure as hell wasn't almost murdered

So the root of this whole thing is that Bret is still bitter at Vince, despite him and his entire family beating him lifeless at Wrestlemania. Not to mention that that storyline has been dead for months now.

So the Nexus, a group young guys rebelling against the establishment, who have destroyed legends in the past, is led by another aging legend because he's still mad at Vince for some reason.

No...just, no :disappointed:

ok ok so that part kind of fails a bit was trying to find a motive for him to turn. Betcha ten bucks that he does though.

....so in other words, HHH would be a face again? There's no doubt he'd be cheered against the Nexus, which would turn him face again, thus defeating the purpose of his heel turn in the first place

you like to repeat yourself don't you. No he wouldn't be a face. Why does it have to always be face or heel. There is the concept of the tweener out there.

In the end, the only people this would satisfy is TNA marks who can finally claim that their show isn't the only one featuring nonsensical storylines.

Not gonna say much about this other than get over yourself.

I do enjoy the HHH/Bret swerve angle. It would be entertaining to see. However I dont think they would go that route. The one guy that stands out to me as the new GM is The Rock. Hes been talking so much about comming back this summer to do something special. This would fit that description. Everyone wants to see the rock come back. If that fell through...I do have another theory. The Nexus takes responsibility for attacking The Undertaker. They also took out Bret Hart. Whos the man that has history with both of them...and would want to come back and make their lives a living hell? The bigger picture for the Nexus could be running RAW with its new GM and leader of the Nexus.....The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. Your Thoughts?

I have no idea what he could do for them, but so far they have beaten everyone who could do something for them up. Almost being murdered? He gets gently carried to a limo which then proceeds to hit a few parked cars, and you call that almost being murdered?

This doesn't relate to what I was responding to. I didn't ask what Bret could do for them, or who've the Nexus have attacked. I asked why you were against Bret being in this match.

And you're right, "murder" isn't the right term. Attempted Vehicular Homicide is probably better.

Because if they don't and they lose to the RAW group at Summerslam then they lose everything. Wade is good don't get me wrong, but the rest of the Nexus is kind of a joke.

Who said that they lose everything if they lose? As of yet, there's been no stipulation forcing them to disband if they lose or anything like that. They can still be a group if they lose, and in defeat, they may even come back more aggressive than ever.

And please don't confuse the entire Nexus with Heath Slater and Darren Young.

Why not make him a Tweener. So what if he gets cheered have him deck Cena or something that should get him some cheap heel heat. I have never seen the problem with a heel vs heel setup.

Why does HHH have to be a tweener/heel? Why can't he just be a face? As I've said, there are enough big-name heels on Raw and the last time we had two main-event tweeners on the same show, one of them had to turn heel. One tweener is enough.

Well for starters he is getting older. He has been putting Sheamus over for awhile. He has lost a step or two why not use him to further the storyline.

What does his age have to do with this? Since you mention Sheamus, wouldn't it make more sense for HHH to after him when he returns instead of turning heel for no apparent reason? The storyline is going just fine with HHH's involvement.

Well for one they could turn a mega face heel thus avoiding any more lame ideas of turning Cena heel. Cena needs something larger than this Nexus angle to turn heel. It will have to rival Bash at the Beach.

I didn't mention or suggest any type of Cena heel turn, so I don't know where you're going here. So a Bret heel turn is needed in order to avoid a Cena heel turn, which mind you, would be 100x bigger and better than a Bret turn?

Wow, just...wow.

An again, they have beaten everyone who could do anything for them to a pulp. Who is left for them to gain anything from.

What? Like, huh? I not even entirely sure what this means. In an attempt to answer, The Nexus has established that don't need anyone, plain and simple. That includes Bret Hart.

huh? Of course they knew he would be returning. Why couldn't they have known he was returning.

Probably because it would be a surprise, kayfabe wise. To think otherwise would suggest that Nexus somehow knew of he'd return at Summerslam AND would turn on Raw to join them. So they stage a beat down of their leader, Bret Hart knowing that HHH would take his place. But Nexus really doesn't want Hunter, so they beat him too.

Does ANY of that make ANY sense?

Again, hurt really? They did far worse to Vince and Cena. An how do you know that the limo wasn't secretly filled with pillows. How the hell should I know, all I know is that he sure as hell wasn't almost murdered

I hope your kidding. First of all, you avoided my question which asked if you thought Bret joining Nexus made more sense than having him fight against them.

Second, I'm pretty sure a multi-time world champion and an in-shape 60-year old man getting a normal beat down isn't quite as bad a 50-something year old stroke victim being trapped in the back of a vehicle that is violently ramming into other ones.

ok so that part kind of fails a bit was trying to find a motive for him to turn. Betcha ten bucks that he does though.

I'd bet my house that nothing of the sort happens.

you like to repeat yourself don't you. No he wouldn't be a face. Why does it have to always be face or heel. There is the concept of the tweener out there.

We have a tweener. His name is Randy Orton. One is plenty.

Not gonna say much about this other than get over yourself.

Maybe if you put some thought and logic into your responses.

ya know what? Quoting back an forth takes to much damn energy and I am tired.

I personally don't like Harts involvement in the match, if there is no swerve then he will have little to no participation, and I still think he might turn.

Triple H's well that could be meh as well.

I don't write for the WWE I just think it could be a good swerve as well. Triple H isn't going to be actively competing in the ring for much longer, I would maybe guess another year maybe two at the max so a heel turn isn't that far out of the question.

Bret* Hart.

Has this been beaten to death? I only recall seeing this idea a few times...and each time, it's worse and worse.

I have a really hard time believing Bret Hart was brought back to the WWE to become a heel. This is a farewell-journey or sorts, and having him go heel wouldn't make much sense.

Why wouldn't he want to be in a match with the NEXUS? If I remember correctly, the NEXUS put him on the shelf. They (kayfabe) tried to cripple him (even more than he already is). He wants revenge, and people who (kayfabe) think with their heart instead of their head often do these kinds of things.

Wow. Just....wow. I can't bag on you too much for this, it took some work to write all of this down. But this is the most far-fetched, overbooked piece of work I have read in a long time. Too many people switching sides. Just too much going on. Someone compared this to TNA earlier on. Not even TNA would try and do this much.

If the WWE did something even close to this, I would fall out of my chair, dying of laughter. Why would Bret Hart turn on the WWE fans? Why would he go heel? I'm not saying it won't happen....ok, yes I am. If Vince let this go down, his sanity would be in question.

I'm sorry, but you want wayyy too much to happen in one night.

As I suggest in another post before this one started it would be done as a brett screws WWE and Vince theme..

If they want someone behind the nexus it would be better if it was someone like Brett because he can not wrestle. He could be used as a manager/instructor type.. IF it was someone like Cena/HHH they would just overshadow the NExus and it would be all about them making Barrett and the rest look weaker..

It would be a perfect way to keep brett on tv while not having him doing much or on the mike much with him as their manager they would get more credibilty and it would give them another reason as to why they are so much against wwe and vince..

Why would you turn Bret Hart heel, he gets a huge pop everywhere when he walks out to the ring and he doesn't even have to wrestle to get that pop.Fans have wanted to see him back in the WWE for years and finally get it and you want him to turn on them.But then the guys that beat him up make him their leader....no not going to happen.Bret is over at the moment and fans may not get another chance to cheer the man so let them have it.

Bret Hart is a legend. And legends are, very rarely, heels. This applies more so to Bret Hart than others. This is his swansong with WWE. His farewell. A heel turn makes no sense whatsoever. He also refused to give the Nexus contracts when he was GM. So they then injured him. In kayfabe terms, him joining the Nexus would make no sense.

Secondly, Triple H will not be at SummerSlam due to surgery on his arm or something like that. He was planned to return, hence why he was initially advertised on the posters and ads. This is a problem with your idea.

I really don't see this happening.

Ok yes you all make valid points, the whole reason I came up with this, was well because I would like to see something like this happen. Some kind of cool betrayal some kind of cool angle.

If Raw wins that match then where do they go with Nexus from there? Do you think that they have any more credibility? They will be viewed as a group that got beat up by Cena, Jericho, and Edge. The rest of that team stinks.

Triple H as a face, yea blah. Have him feud with Edge or Jericho blah. Its all been done. Give the guy something interesting to do. Almost forgot he has to beat Sheamus, an lets face it he will beat Sheamus. Up until this point Sheamus has had the upper hand, but this is Triple H after all.

Swan song for Bret, yea goodie yippie, Hooray!! Lets insert another feel good moment into the biggest ppv of the summer and lets do it in the fricking main event.

Bret can not compete.

Period.

He just can't.

End of story to have him take the place of someone else is just sad. He will stand there till the very end and then when the Nexus looks the very weakest they could ever look Bret will apply the Sharpshooter.

Hooray!!!

Then get him the hell off of the tv. Loved the guy back in the day, remember when him and Neidhart pinned down Randy Savage so the Honkey Tonk man could blast him with the guitar. Remember the iron man match. Thats what Bret should be remembered for, not gimping his way around a ring when he obviously can not do it anymore.

If this really is his swan song, I really hope a fat lady is singing it.

An one more think Nick go somewhere and judge a fucking spelling bee.

Bret Hart is a legend. And legends are, very rarely, heels.

very rarely but it does happen.

He also refused to give the Nexus contracts when he was GM.

screw you an the horse you rode in on for that one. Forgot that little bit, does hurt the chances that Bret could turn thus making the main event lamer than it was before, and lets face it, anything with the Great Khali in it is lame.

Secondly, Triple H will not be at SummerSlam due to surgery on his arm or something like that. He was planned to return, hence why he was initially advertised on the posters and ads. This is a problem with your idea.

Again the WWE has been hiding injury details for awhile now. Why accurately report on an injurt when someone can come back sooner and create a big splash. Cena coming back as "early" as he did create quite a big splash.

You say Bret Hart wants the match at SummerSlam because he is behind Nexus? really?! I honestly doubt Bret Hart even tags into the match he's in that match cuz A] Nostalgia factor and B] because no 1 epected 2 ever see Bret Hart again after he left a month ago so no Bret Hart is not turning Heel and he is not behind Nexus lol u could be a TNA writer u got the talent.

Not to say that it wont happen but i fail to see the point in a heel turn for someone who isn't a full time performer to begin with. Bret is in his 50's i believe and their is absolutely nothing great that can come from a heel turn for him at this stage in his career. Why would someone who was thrown in the back of a limo and messed up by the group be the one behind it. Again not at all saying it wont happen like this, just mean to say it will terribly lack logic with what has come of the storyline so far. Just my take on the matter,

I think it is an interesting scenerio that has spurred a good debate, but , I don't see Hart turning heel. He wants to end his WWE carreer as a face so I can't see it happening , though , that makes it even more powerful if he did turn heel. I was happy to see Hart become the GM of Raw but that didn't work out. His involvment at the upcoming match will be minimal, give him some payback and a better send off then the sudden firing from the GM spot. After that his WWE presance will remain to be seen. I think he would make a great road agent as he can help mentor the younger tallent and help them craft good matches that tell a good story in the ring while advancing the writers concepts.

Does Anyone think Bret could still wrestle even a little bit? I mean we know now that his issue was with lloyds of london, and that they affected the quality of the match at Wrestlemania.

I know he's old, and a little out of shape. But maybe, just maybe, Bret can safely wrestle now that his insurance issue has been settled...

Bret could turn Heel and then enter into a feud, maybe even feud with the Hart Dynasty....

Turning Bret Hart heel at SummerSlam makes sense in a lot of ways. We all know that Bret Hart is no longer a factor inside a wrestling ring, as far as an in-ring performer goes. The WWE has never tried to claim otherwise since Bret Hart made his return in January. Having Hart turn heel and ultimately join The Nexus benefits both himself and The Nexus in and of itself.

If Bret Hart is the "mastermind" of Nexus, it'll give him a prominent role to play and his association with The Nexus will be used to give them a rub. Being associated with Bret Hart will only elevate them. If it comes about, I also have a feeling that Bret Hart will be booked in a way that won't involve him overshadowing The Nexus. In those types of roles, the manager/mentor isn't the one that's supposed to be the centerpiece of the angle. Rather, it's supposed to be the wrestlers that he manages/mentors.

One easy way to find out if Bret is going to be the leader of the Nexus group is by asking yourself, does Bret have the ability to be on every Raw and ppv's for the next 12 months? Obviously no. A couple of months after Wrestlemania 26, Bret had to take some time away from the E because his soon to be wife was complaining that Bret was on the road too much.

If he was to be the N leader, he's have to be on almost every Raw and ppv because of the storyline. The E needs someone that will be committed to the storyline 100%

And it is not Bret.

Good idea, but i dont think people would boo Bret Hart. He is a legend, everyone loves him and people would not just boo him. Secondly, Nexus do not need a leader, they are fine as they are and a leader would present the image that this guy is greater than Nexus because they would be nothing without him.

1 thing is though, i can't see Bret competing for the duration of the feud but i still dont think its enough to turn him heel. It could give him a great purpose as though because the only worry is them keeping him for the sake of it rather than having good stuff for him.

I'd like the idea though that if someone were behind Nexus in a (mostly) non-competing capacity, possibly even the GM, then Bret would have the same role for Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back