• Bob Orton

• Rowdy Piper

• Bret "Hitman" Hart

• Other/eddie/shiek/mean/jimmy etc

Results are only viewable after voting.
H

hollywoodhulkhogan111

hi ya all
Many people today dont give much to the people who actually made world wrestling possible i have made a poll please do vote i have listed only ten hall of famers vote and do give ur reason for liking the hall of famer and state ur fav legends:) thanx HALL OF FAME! if ur fav hall of famer is not on the list state him here and the reason counts:) and ofcourse you can choose more then one legend even two or four etc i fyou like hogan hart then vote for both:) reason counts

i would go with bigt jhon studd onlky because of his size

when is carlito gonna be in the hall of fame he is a legend now just short of his hall of fame induction anyways looking at todays class of hall of famer i think i will go with bob orton piper and hulk

hi ya all
Many people today dont give much to the people who actually made world wrestling possible i have made a poll please do vote i have listed only ten hall of famers vote and do give ur reason for liking the hall of famer and state ur fav legends thanx HALL OF FAME! if ur fav hall of famer is not on the list state him here and the reason counts and ofcourse you can choose more then one legend even two or four etc i fyou like hogan hart then vote for both reason counts

carlitocool said:
when is carlito gonna be in the hall of fame he is a legend now just short of his hall of fame induction anyways looking at todays class of hall of famer i think i will go with bob orton piper and hulk

r u actually serious, or do you mean carlito's father, the legendary carlos colon

Carlitocool Im Gonna Put You In Your Place Calito Is Not A Legend He Never Will Be And Will Never Be In The Hall Of Fame Get Over It Yes He Has Talent But He Is Not Great

My Fav. Hall of Famer is Eddie Or Hulk... Both great wrestlers... But Hulk... He made the WWE what it is today

Hall of fame this year should see the inductions of.
Ted DiBiase - He was THE heel of the 80s and 90s and deserves tha recognition.
Ravishing Rick Rude - Same as ^^ top heel that was taken b4 his time, Should have been a world heavyweight champion in wwe.
Macho Man - He did alot for the business in the 80s and 90s not really recognised as great, Even though he should be.
Ultimate Warrior - Wether you like it or not, Everyone loved him and deserves to be there for being over enough to stop hulkamania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back