GWA Massacre

Baller

WZCW Veteran
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THIS THREAD AS IT IS SPAM. I WILL MAKE A FEEDBACK THREAD IN THE LOUNGE WHERE YOU CAN MAKE COMMENTS THERE. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE SHOW :)

The pyro goes off as GWA Massacre goes on the air.

J.R.: Hello everybody and welcome to the first episode of GWA Massacre. I’m Jim Ross alongside me is Jerry “The King” Lawler.

King: And we are in for a great first episode, as The Rock won the GWA Undisputed Championship, and Vince McMahon has granted John Cena to first crack at the title at Bloody Battles. Tonight will be the contract signing and a part of the stipulation, The Rock will name the match stipulation as well.

J.R: Plus we will crown an Intercontinental Champion and the two teams competing for the Intercontinental Tag Team Champions at Bloody Battles as well.

Hulk Hogan’s music goes off and he heads straight to the ring, looking angry.

Mayhew: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Hulk Hogan.

Hulk: At the GWA Supershow, I entered the Hardcore Battle Royale. But during that match I got assaulted by Brock Lesnar. Now Brock I want you tonight. And if you don’t Hulkamania will run wild on you.

Vince McMahon comes out to his usual strut down the ramp

Vince: Who do you think you are? Demanding matches on my show. Now you will get your shot at Brock Lesnar. But at Bloody Battles. And since Bloody Battles is a hardcore pay per view there will be a match stipulation.

Brock Lesnar is angry as usual and just stares a hole down Hulk Hogan as he heads to the ring.

Brock: Now Vince, I’m sorry for interrupting, but before you decide the match, I will give you the best decision. We got Hulk Hogan and Brock Lesnar two of the toughest guys in the GWA. Now at that Supershow, Hulk I attacked you for a reason. It was too make a statement. And since Cena gets the first shot at Rock’s title, I am going to make my statement against you. I want you in a Last Man Standing Match at Bloody Battles.

Hulk: Its on.

Vince: Well then it is official.

As Brock starts to leave the ring, Hogan goes after Lesnar, and they throw punches at each other. Lesnar then tackles Hogan and they roll around the ring until referees can break it up.

J.R.: How are they going to wait till Bloody Battles?

King: I don’t know.

Lauren: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and the winner will qualify for The IC Tag Team Title Match at Bloody Battles.

Team 3-D’s music goes off and Bubba and D-Von look pumped.

Introducing first, Team……..

Cryme Tyme from behind attacks Team 3-D. They hit them with steel chairs repeatedly, until 3-D is unconscious.

Cryme Tyme then heads to the ring.

Mr. McMahon heads out to the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

Vince: Referee ring the bell.

J.R: What is this? This is unfair

King: It is called good strategy

Here is your winner and advancing to the IC Tag Team Championship Tables Match at Bloody Battles, Cryme Tyme.

Mayhew: The following match is a 7 man scramble for the Intercontinental Championship. Vince McMahon has just informed me the winner and the 5 men who weren’t pinned will compete in an Elimination Chamber match for the Intercontinental Championship.

Introducing first, “The Hot-Rod”, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Next, representing the Spirit Squad, Kenny Dykstra.

On his way to the ring, he is The Animal, Batista.
Next, “The Nature Boy”, Ric Flair.

Coming out together, representing The Anti American Alliance, The Iron Sheik and Muhammad Hassan.

And finally, representing Los Guerreros, Eddie Guerrero.

The ref rings the bell and Iron Sheik and Hassan head straight for Ric Flair. Eddie Guerrero and Batista are fighting in another corner, as well as Roddy Piper and Kenny Dykstra. Sheik and Hassan are just taking shots on Flair who is defenseless, while Piper now has Dykstra on the outside. Piper throws Dykstra into the steel steps, and then follows up with some kicks before heading back into the ring leaving Dykstra motionless. Piper then heads to help Ric Flair and the two legends are taking it out on Hassan and Sheik. Piper clotheslines Sheik over the top rope, then gets clotheslined by Hassan over and then Flair finishes off Hassan by throwing him over the rope.
J.R.: Hassan, Sheik, Dykstra, and Piper are all motionless on the outside.

King: I know they are next to each other like a cemetery.

J.R.: Well for now Flair, Batista, and Eddie are left in the ring but it is still anybody’s ball game.

Eddie is getting assaulted by mini spears in the corner by Batista when Flair goes for a rollup.

It is broken up by Eddie who then goes for the 3 amigos on Flair. He gets two of them in when he gets hit with a spear by Batista.

Broken up by Dykstra. Batista gets up from the pin and stares down Dykstra. Batisdta then goes for the Batista Bomb on Dykstra only to be chop blocked by Flair. Flair then goes for the figure four on Dykstra, but before Dykstra can tap, Eddie hits a frog splash on Dykstra, and Flair breaks the hold. Flair and Eddie are trying to throw each other over the top and Flair gets Eddie over the top for only Batista to come over the top and get rid of Flair. Batista hits the Batista bomb.

Here is your winner and the new Intercontinental Champion, Batista.
J.R.: The Animal did it.

King: I knew he would win, I told you J.R.

J.R.: You said nothing King.

King: In my mind I did, but Dykstra is now out at Bloody Battles.

J.R.: That is right. We now have 3 matches on the card, and it is shaping up to be one great night. Now lets go backstage to Byron Saxton with the Hardcore Champ, Mick Foley.

Byron: Thanks J.R., my guest at this time the new hardcore champion, Mick Foley.

Mick: It’s great to be here, Byron.

Byron: Now Mick, how does it feel to be the hardcore champ of GWA Massacre.

Mick: Well, Byron….

Mick is attacked from behind by Abyss and attacks him repeatedly with a steel chair. Abyss then heads to Vince McMahon’s office.

Abyss: Vince, I want FOLEY!!!!!

Vince: Now I don’t care who you are, but nobody demands anything from me.

Abyss: I want MY hardcore title.

Vince: You know what, right now you vs Tommy Dreamer for the number one contender of the Hardcore Title, and that is next.

Mayhew: The following contest is scheduled for one fall under hardcore rules and it is for the number one contender for the Hardcore Title at Bloody Battles.

Mayhew: Introducing first, The Monster, Abyss.

Mayhew: And his opponent, Tommy Dreamer.

As soon as Dreamer gets into the ring, Abyss attacks Dreamer with several punches he throws off the ropes and into a shoulder block. Dreamer rolls under the ring, but Abyss doesn’t let up and follows him out the ring. Abyss throws Dreamer into the steel steps. Abyss then puts Dreamer by the ring post and takes out a garbage can. Abyss charges with the can and misses. Dreamer then gets the can and nails Abyss in the back of the head. He rolls him into the ring and covers.
Kick out.

J.R.: That was close

King: Yes but the Monster kicked out with emphasis.

Dreamer then head backs out of the ring and takes a stop sign out. He places it on the mat and then does a ddt on to the sign. Dreamer covers again.
Kick out.

Dreamer then goes for Skyhigh but he can’t lift the Monster who reverses into a back body drop. Abyss heads for the cover.
Kickout.

Abyss goes for the black hole slam but this time Dreamer reverses it and goes for his finishing ddt. He connects and covers.

Out of nowhere Mike Awesome hits Dreamer with a steel chair, several times. Awesome then rolls out of the ring and Abyss hits the Black hole slam.

Here is your winner “The Monster” Abyss.

J.R.: Abyss stole one here, Mike Awesome had no business interfering.

King: Its called good strategy.

Mike Awesome then rolls back into the ring steel chair and microphone in hand.

Awesome: Dreamer, I was the heart and soul of ECW, and now I’m the heart and soul of GWA Massacre.

Awesome then hits Dreamer with the chair and walks out the ring, smirk on his face.

John Cena is talking with Vince McMahon in his office with Cryme Tyme behind Cena.

Cena: Why ain’t I in action Vinnie Mac.

JTG: Cheah

Vince: You know what Cena your right. I got my 4 biggest stars that hate each other not in action.

Cena: What the match dawg?

Vince: It is going to be John Cena and Brock Lesnar teaming up against Hulk Hogan and The Rock.

Shad: And that will make you that Money Money yeah yeah.

As CTC walks out, Vince starts to hymn Cryme Tyme’s classic song, when Tommy Dreamer walks in.

Dreamer: Vince we need to talk.

Vince: Now do we?

Dreamer: Did you not see what happened out there?

Vince: I did indeed Tommy.

Dreamer: I want Mike “Not so” Awesome next week.

Vince: Well how about this. Instead of next week how about Bloody Battles. In a first blood match. And the winner will be officially named The Heart and Soul of GWA.

Dreamer: I like it.

Vince goes back to hymning as Dreamer walks out.

Mayhew: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and the winning team will face Cryme Tyme at Bloody Battles for the Intercontinental Tag Team Championship.

Mayhew: Introducing first, Afa and Sika, The Wild Samoans.

Mayhew: And their opponents, representing The Spirit Squad, Mikey and Nicky.

All four men are in the ring and Mikey and Nicky start to do a cheer.

Mikey and Nicky: Ready ok.

Afa and Sika look at each other and grab Nicky and throw over the top rope landing on the remaining members of The Spirit Squad. The Samoans then connect with the Samoan Drop.

Here are your winners, Afa and Sika, The Wild Samoans.

J.R.: That was fast.

King: They cheated, they were in the middle of a classic cheer, and they interrupted them.

J.R.: Good, now I don’t have to hear them cheer for the rest of the night.

Byron Saxton now heads to the ring.

Byron: Ladies in Gentleman of Miami, Florida. Vince McMahon has ordered me to announce two matches for next week’s show in Birmingham, Alabama. It will be Tommy Dreamer and The Hardcore Champ Mick Foley against The number one contender for the hardcore title Abyss and Mike Awesome. Also it will be John Cena vs Hulk Hogan and The Rock vs Brock Lesnar. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the show.

J.R.: What a card that is going to be.

King: You know it but it is now time for our main event.

Mayhew: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall.

Mayhew: Introducing first, representing CTC, John Cena.

Mayhew: And his tag team partner, Brock Lesnar.

Mayhew: And their opponents, first he is “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan.

Mayhew: And his tag team partner, he is the GWA Undisputed Champion, The Rock.

John Cena and Hulk Hogan start off the match for their respective teams. Cena starts to taunt Hogan with his signature “You can’t see me”, but Hogan decides to kick Cena in the midsection and throw him off the ropes and into a shoulder block. Cena gets up quickly but Hogan follows up with a boot to the face. Hogan tags in the Rock who lands elbows on Cena. The Rock then hits a devastating clothesline.

Kick out.

J.R.: Cena is in trouble early.

King: Watch this comeback, once Cena makes a tag it is all over.
The Rock has Cena in the corner and follows with several punches. He then tags in Hogan who then does several punches of his own. The ref starts to hold back Hogan when Cena eye gouges Hogan. Cena then quickly runs to Lesnar who makes the tag and has Hogan in his own corner. Lesnar tags in Cena who does a leg drop off the top rope. Cena then tags in Lesnar and while Cena holds down Hogan while Lesnar stomps on Hogan.

King: What did I tell you J.R., I told you Lesnar and Cena was going to take control.

J.R.: It’s not over yet but there is no doubt who has the great advantage right now.

Lesnar then puts Hogan in a choke hold and has Hogan down. The ref is asking Hogan if he wants to quit but Hogan refuses to give up. The crowd starts to get loud for Hogan who starts to overpower Lesnar and Brock senses it and lets go and goes for a shoulder block but Hogan ducks and hits the big boot. Both men are crawling to their respective corners, Hogan makes the tag and Lesnar does not. The Rock attacks Lesnar with a clothesline, Cena comes into the ring but gets thrown over the top rope. Rock waits for Lesnar to get up and he hits Rock Bottom. He then hits The people’s elbow, and he tags in Hulk Hogan who hits the leg drop.

2. As the count hits 2 Cena tries to get in but Rock hits Rock Bottom on Cena.

Mayhew: Here are your winners, Hulk Hogan and The GWA Undisputed Champipon The Rock.

J.R.: What a great match for our main event.

King: They got lucky.

J.R.: Well that concludes our show ladies and gentleman, thanks for tuning in and we expect to see you all here next week on GWA Massacre.

I Don’t Wanna Stop by Ozzy Osbourne hits the arena as the pyro goes off in Atlanta, Georgia for the 2nd ever episode of GWA Massacre.

J.R.: Welcome ladies and gentleman for the 2nd episode of GWA Massacre. We have another slobber knocker of a show tonight, as we have The Undisputed Champ in action against Brock Lesnar and The number one contender for that Undisputed title in John Cena vs “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan.

King: And King how can you forget about the hardcore tag team match between Abyss and Mike Awesome vs Tommy Dreamer and our hardcore champion Mick Foley.

J.R.: But now comes our Intercontinental Champion, Batista.

Mayhew: Please welcome, The Intercontinental Champion, Batista.

Batista: Last week, I proved why I am the best in this business and became the Intercontinental Champion. There is no stopping me as I am “The Animal” and after John Cena gets his shot at The Rock, I will get my shot and become the next GWA Undisputed Champion. But first, at Bloody Battles, our General Manager Vince McMahon decided to ridiculously put me in an Elimination Chamber match for my Intercontinetal….

Ric Flair heads to the ring

Flair: Whoooooooooo! See Batista the only reason why you won the Intercontinental Title last week is because you pinned Kenny Dykstra of all people, you pinned a cheerleader whoooo! But see at Bloody Battles you have to get rid of me before you can win.

Roddy Piper’s music goes off and he heads to the ring.

Roddy: Ric with all due respect, you will not be the one walking out at Bloody Battles champion.

Eddie: I will ese. I will be the next Intercontinental Champion, hombre.

AAA Music goes off.

Sheik: Ehh see me or Muhammad over here we are going in as a team because we are The Anti American Alliance. But you see our odds are better then all of yours, as we got 2 of us and only 1 of each of you.

Hassan: That is right, and we will show why we are the most dominant force in the GWA force today.

Vince McMahon’s music goes off.

Vince: Blah blah blah blah. You 6 can go on for this for hours. Now I know I didn’t let these fans pay good money to see a damn talk show, they came to see wrestling DAMNIT! And that is what they are going to get. So it will be Ric Flair, Roddy Piper and Eddie Guerrero vs Muhammad Hassan, Iron Sheik and Batista. But there is one catch, the man who gets the pinfall enters the chamber last at Bloody Battles. And that match is…. NEXT!

J.R.: What a great opening match made by Mr. McMahon

King: That is why he is the boss.

The ref rings the bell and Muhammad Hassan and Eddie Guerrero start off the match for their respective teams. Hassan starts to taunt Eddie by saying he is better then him and his country is better then his. Eddie just kicks Hassan in the gut and goes for the three amigos, but after the first amigo, Hassan counters and hits a quick DDT.

Kickout.

Hassan keeps up with the offensive, and has Eddie in a chin lock. Hassan then makes the tag to Batista, despite Sheik wanting to get in. Batista throws Eddie off the ropes and hits a shoulder block. Batista then flex his muscles and then covers.

Kickout

J.R.: Batista needs to focus on the match instead of his mucles

King: He is ripped man, Jesus Christ!

Batista then drags Eddie up and brings over to Eddie’s corner. Batista then has Eddie’s hand up and puts it toward Flair and Piper. They try to stretch to reach out and make the tag but can’t Batista then tosses Eddie across the ring. Batista starts to signal for the Batista Bomb but as puts the thumbs down Iron Sheik tags himself into the game. Sheik goes for his Camel Clutch but Eddie breaks out of it and flips Sheik over. Eddie crawls in and tags in Roddy Piper while Batista gets back in for his side. Piper hits a clothesline followed by another clothesline. He goes for a 3rd but Batista dodged it and hit a spinebuster. Eddie Guerrero then goes in to help out Piper but Hassan tackles him and they both roll out of the ring. Sheik is still down and Flair is on the apron. Batista goes for the Batista Bomb, but as Piper is in the air, Flair tags himself in, Batista connects with the Batista bomb but before he can ever make the cover Flair rolls him up.

Here are your winners: Roddy Piper, Eddie Guerrero, and Ric Flair

J.R.: Oh my god, Flair did it. He got Batista. First at the Supershow and now here.

King: He cheated.

J.R.: Flair is the dirtiest player in the game and now will enter the Elimination Chamber last at Bloody Battles.

The camera heads backstage to Tommy Dreamer and Mick Foley backstage.

Mick: Tommy tonight we both have personal issues out there, and I know you want to kill Awesome and I want to kill Abyss, but it can’t go down like that. They want us to be 2 individuals just going after them. We need to be a team out there.

Dreamer: You know Mick, I don’t care what happens out there, I am going to rip Mike’s head off.

Mick: Tommy calm down, if we play as a team tonight we will win.

Dreamer: Alright man, but just remember we take care of business tonight. Bloody Battles, I take care of Awesome, you take care of Abyss and then you are mine.

Mick: I wouldn’t want it any other way.

The two shake hands as Dreamer walks away.

Mayhew: The following hardcore tag team contest is scheduled for one fall.

Introducing first, “The Monster” Abyss.

And his tag team partner, Mike Awesome.

And their opponents, first he is “Mr. Extreme” Tommy Dreamer.

And his tag team partner, the GWA Hardcore Champion, Mick Foley.
Mike Awesome and Mick Foley start off the match with Foley in early control. Awesome breaks off of Foley’s hold only for Abyss not to be at his corner, but instead grabbing a steel chair. Foley gets a quick rollup.

Kickout.

Awesome gets up first out of the roll up and starts to stomp on Foley. Abyss has set the chair up in between the 2nd and 3rd turnbuckle. Awesome notices this, and goes for the Irish whip but Foley counters it with one of his own right into the steel chair.

J.R.: Well that backfired.

King: Come on Awesome, get Abyss in there.

As Awesome is in the corner, Abyss tags himself in. Abyss and Foley restart the match and lock up. Foley gets shoved down to the mat and Abyss poses to the crowd. Foley gets up and they lock again only for the same result. Dreamer has seen enough and gets into the ring and attacks Abyss from behind and throws him over the ropes.

J.R.: Great power by Dreamer, didn’t think he had it in him

King: He cheated, he shouldn’t be in there.

J.R.: Hardcore rules, everything is legal
Dreamer then goes under the ring and takes out a kendo stick. He hits Abyss catches the stick in mid air and breaks it half and then launches Dreamer into the steel steps. Back into the ring, Mike Awesome goes into his tight and has brass knuckles. He attempts to hit Foley with it but Foley avoids it and throws Awesome over the top rope. Foley turns around and Abyss is waiting for him right there and hits the black hole slam.

Mayhew: Here are your winners, Mike Awesome and “The Monster” Abyss.

J.R.: Wow, what a huge pinfall for the number one contender over the champ.

King: I knew they would win all along

Byron: Ladies and Gentleman, my guests at this time, Shad and JTG, Cryme Tyme.

JTG: yo yo yo yo yo yo

Shad: Yo

Byron: First off, congrats on your victory last week, but why did you attack 3-D before the match.

JTG: Yo Byron, see we don’t care what it takes to win, we Cryme Tyme man, if we need to cheat to win then so be it, besides Vince McMahon gave us to go ahead to do it. In fact he convinced us into doing it.

Shad: Because Vince don’t really like 3-D, and me and JTG will do anything for that money money yeah yeah.

In comes Team 3-D.

Ray: You know what I am sick and tired of you two and Cena running the god damn show around here.

D-Von: How about right now we see you in the ring like two real men would.

JTG: Lets go dawg.

Ray: See you out there chumps

Backstage is Vince with Brock Lesnar

Brock: Vince, I am going to destroy the living hell out of The Rock and he won’t make it to Bloody Battles.

Vince: You see that is what I have been thinking.

Brock: What you mean?

Vince: I need this brand to be the best in the business, which it already is, but we need to raise it up another bar. So I was thinking, if you win your match tonight, next week on live TV, a GWA Undisputed Championship match, Brock Lesnar vs The Rock. And if you lose Hulk Hogan gets that title shot instead.

Brock gets a smirk on his face

Brock: Sorry Hulk, but I am going to beat the Rock tonight, going to beat him next week again become GWA Undisputed Champ, then beat you at Bloody Battles, and be named the greatest wrestler in the WORLD!

Brock walks out of Vince’s office to get prepared for his match

Mayhew: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Mayhew: Introducing first, Brother Ray and Brother D-Von, Team 3-D

Mayhew: And their opponents, Shad and JTG, Cryme Tyme.
JTG and Ray start off the match for their respective teams, and Ray starts off overpowering JTG. Ray shoves him off the ropes but misses the clothesline only for JTG to go for a shoulder block. Ray starts to stumble but doesn’t fall, JTG goes for another one but yet Ray doesn’t fall to the ground. JTG goes for a 3rd but Ray tries to duck it but instead JTG goes for a sunset flip. JTG gets out of it and hits a dropkick.

Kick out

JTG makes a quick tag into Shad, Shad gets Ray into an armbar, then tags into JTG who hits a chop off the top rope working on the arm of Ray. JTG makes another tag.

J.R.: Great teamwork by Cryme Tyme

King: What do you expect? They need to be on the same page to make that money money yeah yeah.

Shad back in the ring, he has Ray in hand while he tags JTG once again. They connect with a high low, and another cover.

Kick out.

JTG then puts Ray in a chin lock. Ray is trying not to give up and he trying to gain strength. The crowd is getting into it. Ray is trying to get to a vertical base. He finally does and flips JTG over his back. Both men are crawling to their corners and they both make a tag. D-Von gets in and hits a clothesline on Shad. Followed by another clothesline. JTG gets up and gets a clothesline for himself.

JR.: The tides have turned.

King: Don’t count out Cryme Tyme yet.

D-Von goes for another clothesline but Shad countered it into a DDT. JTG then goes for a cheap shot on D-Von when Ray out of nowhere attacks JTG pummeling to the ground and gets JTG out of the ring. Ray then chop blocks Shad and is hit with a DDT by D-Von. They are signaling for the Dudley Drop, and they get it. Now they are ready for the 3-D. JTG comes out of nowhere and chop blocks Ray. D-Von then goes to attack JTG, but JTG got him in a small package.

JTG grabs the tights.
Shad boots Ray in the face as he goes for the save.

Here are your winners, Shad and JTG, Cryme Tyme.
Vince is in his office now with John Cena.

Cena: Yo Vinnie Mac, what the deal man? I want a title shot at Rock too dawg.

Vince: That’s what Bloody Battles is for.

Cena: Nah man if Lesnar gets a shot, I want a shot too.

Vince: You know what, that does make great ratings. But unfortunately that isn’t going to happen. Now get out my office before you lose your title match at Bloody Battles.

Cena walks out slamming the door.

Mayhew: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and if Brock Lesnar wins this match he will get a title shot next week, and if he loses Hulk Hogan will get the title match next week for the GWA Undisputed Championship.

Mayhew: Introducing first, Brock Lesnar.

Mayhew: And his opponent, he is the GWA Undisputed Champion, The Rock.
J.R.: This should be a classic

King: Yes, and if Lesnar wins we get to see it again next week with the belt on the line!!

J.R.: And if not The Hulkster gets the shot!

King: Win, win, either way.
As the match goes under way out comes John Cena. He walks down the ramp and stares down the Rock. The Rock heads to the ropes, but Lesnar goes for a quick roll up.

Kick out.

The match then restarts as the two men lock up and it is a stalemate until Lesnar kicks The Rock in the gut. Lesnar then has Rock in the corner and Irish whips across the ring with force, forcing the Rock to the ground.

Cena: Yo yo yo.

J.R.: Looks like the number one contender has joined us here for commentary.

King: It is a pleasure John.

Cena: Ya’ll ready know
Lesnar has the Rock in his grasp as he hits devious blows to the head, while applying a chin lock. The crowd starts getting into the match as Rock tries to get out of the hold. He finally hits a few elbows to the ribs, forcing Brock to break the hold. Rock goes off the ropes only to get shoulder blocked by Brock. Brock covers.

Kick out

Cena: Look at that dominance by Brocky boy. That is what is going to happen at Bloody Battles.

J.R.: Yes but remember The Rock might not even be champ at Bloody Battles.

Cena: True that. But don’t worry about that, cuz if Rock makes it to Bloody Battles he won’t walk out champ. Cuz the champ is here.
Lesnar is still in control as he has The Rock in the turnbuckle just dominating the match. Lesnar then hits a belly to belly suplex and rolls out of the ring. He drags The Rock with him. Lesnar has Rock against the steel steps. Brock then tries to shoulder block the Rock but he gets out of the ring. The ref count is at 3. John Cena then heads over to The Rock and starts talking smack. The ref count is at 7 and has The Rock starts to head back into the ring to break the count, Brock Lesnar is right behind him and hits The F-5, and heads back to the ring.

Mayhew:Ladies and Gentleman, your winner by count out, Brock Lesnar.
J.R.: Cena had no right to interfere there.

King: What are you talking about? John just wanted to talk to The Rock, but The Rock should’ve focused on the match, and Lesnar took advantage.

J.R.: And next week for the GWA Undisputed Championship, it will be a rematch between both these men.

King: I can’t believe there is something better then puppies but that match just might be. And you could only see that on GWA Massacre.

Backstage is Vince McMahon with the Spirit Squad.

Kenny: Ready ok.

Spirit Squad: We are the best, better then the rest
Spirit Squad: Facing Cryme Tyme or Wild Samoans is no contest.
Spirit Squad: Put us in at Bloody…

Vince: What the hell are you guys doing?

Mikey: Telling our feelings through cheer.

Vince? We’ll I’m going to tell you my feelings. Two of you get out there now, you are facing my newest tag team addition.

Triple HHH comes in out of nowhere

HHH: Which you all could’ve checked out who that was at GWA Massacre.WZ

Vince: Security get him out of here, he isn’t even on my damn show. And Spirit Squad your match is next.

Mayhew: The following contest is scheduled for onefall.

Mayhew: Introducing first, representing The Spirit Squad, Johnny and Mitch.

Mayhew: And their opponents, Massacre’s newest edition, Knobbs and Sags, The Nasty Boys.
Johnny and Mitch start off in cheer once again and this time Knobbs takes out a few peanuts puts him in his mouth and spits them at the two flamboyant cheerleaders. Knobbs throws Mitch out of the ring, and they connect with a Trip to Nastyville. Sags makes the pin.

Mayhew: Here are you winners, Knobbs and Sags, The Nasty Boys.

J.R.: You would think they would learn their lesson.

King: Another week, another great cheer ruined.

J.R.: Maybe next time, they will actually wrestle instead of cheer.
The camera heads backstage with Vince McMahon and Batista.

Vince: Whats up champ?

Batista: I’ll tell you what is up. I want Flair.

Vince: There is no room for tonight’s show.

Batista: Next week then!

Vince: You got it.

Batista: I am going to kick the living hell out of him, not only for tonight but for eliminating me at The Supershow.

Vince: If you want him you wouldn’t mind putting the title on the line?

Batista: Not at all, because I will kick the living crap out of him.

Vince: Deal, and oh yeah before you go, if you lose you lose your spot in the Elimination Chamber as well.

Batista: What?!?!

Vince: You know why. Because its about that money money yeah yeah.

Cryme Tyme walks in, as Batista walks out.

JTG: Yo Vinnie your voice is getting better every week dawg.

Cryme Tyme and Vince practice their tune as the camera fades out.

The camera goes into a split screen with Hulk Hogan and John Cena both heading to the ring.

J.R.: These two men are bitter rivals, its John Cena vs Hulk Hogan and it is our main event, and that is NEXT!
Mayhew: The following contest is your main event and it is scheduled for one fall.

Mayhew: Introducing first, he is “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan.

Mayhew: And his opponent, representing Cryme Tyme Cena, he is “The Dr. of Thuganomics” John Cena.

Hulk tries to go straight for Cena and it looks like Cena is trapped in the corner, but avoids the blows and gets a few of his own in. Cena backs up and Hogan tries the same strategy but Cena ducks again, and this time gets a few kicks and punches. For the 3rd time it happens again but once Cena kicks him in the midsection, Cena goes on top of the 2nd turnbuckle and starts hitting blow after blow.

After the 7th devastating punch, Hogan rallies up and tosses Cena off of him. Cena charges for Hogan, but The Hulkster hits a big boot to the face.

Kick out.

J.R.: It is anybody’s game so far.

King: Please, Cena is in complete control

Hogan follows up on the offensive with Cena in the corner and goes for the Irish whip, but Cena doesn’t give. Cena runs off the ropes and goes for a shoulder block but Hogan caught him and throws Cena off the ropes again, but Hogan ducked to early, and Cena kicks him in the face, and then hits a reverse DDT.

Kick out

Cena follows up by starting to pump up the shoes. As Hogan gets up Cena goes for the F-U but can’t lift Hogan into the air, and Hogan connects with a clothesline.

Kick out

J.R.: Back and forth they go. Who is going to give first?

King: Hogan’s knees are about to blow out.

J.R.: Hogan is still in tip top shape King.
Hogan throws Cena off the ropes again, and goes for the big boot but hits the air, and Cena comes back around with a shoulder block, followed by another one. Cena then hits a suplex, and goes for the five-knuckle-shuffle.

Kick out.

Cena wastes no time and heads to the top rope to go for his leg drop but nobody is home, Hogan then hits his big boot once again, and is setting up for his patented leg drop finisher. As Hogan starts to get the crowd pumped out comes JTG. JTG gets onto the apron and Hogan and the ref get distracted, while Shad comes through the crowd and hands Cena his metal chain. Cena turns Hogan around and hits him with the chain, and throws the chain back to Shad. JTG gets off the apron and the ref turns around to a Cena cover.

Mayhew: Here is your winner, John Cena.

CTC starts to celebrate and then goes on the attack of Hogan. Cena locks in the STFU as Cryme Tyme lays blow after blow on Hogan. The Wild Samoans come out of nowhere, as Afa throws JTG out of the ring and they both team up and quickly get rid of Shad. Cena rolls out of the ring, without getting any harm, and as they are struggling up the ramp out comes Mr. McMahon

Vince: Now, you guys just don’t know when to stop. But then another McMahon classic came to mind. Next week, Cryme Tyme and John Cena will take on The Wild Samoans and Hulk Hogan. Basically next week in Nashville, Tennessee, will be a pay per view on live tv for FREE! Hahahahaha.

J.R.: Wow, another slobber knocker announced for next week. For Jerry “The King” Lawler, I’m Jim Ross, goodnight everybody and we will see you next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back