Guys that should have tagged more...

Ubiquitous

Paint by numbers.
I got the idea for this thread while reading an old thread of mine, "favorite short term tag teams." The idea of this thread is to ask which guys you saw tag together once or sporadically, that you think could've went on to form an entertaining tag team.

I'm going to start out with...
John Cena and Zack Ryder

No, I'm really not.

My pick is
Brock Lesnar and A-Train.

Back on Smackdown, Paul Heyman had just deemed Albert "A-train" and he joined into the little faction Brock and Heyman very briefly had. The two of them tagged on an episode of Smackdown, vs. a couple cruiserweights, though I can't recall who. I just remember them being a very domination and intimidating looking tag team. One that I thought, at the time, could do some serious damage.

Hulk Hogan and anyone else.

Think back to the 80s. Hogan was able to get anyone over by having them be their best friend of the week. Think about it: Big Bossman, Tugboat, Hillbilly Jim, Bam Bam Bigelow. These guys tagged with Hogan for a few weeks and were instantly bigger stars. Imagine if Hogan did that from say 2002-2004. Just stand on the apron, get a hot tag, punch, punch, punch, take a quick beating, make the hot tag, let the other guy get the real beating, Hogan gets the super hot tag, PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH, big boot, tag out to the other guy to get the pin after other guy's finisher. It worked with Edge in 2002.

How many people could have gotten big old rubs from that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back