• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guest Stars on tv shows presently or past.!

Xtreme_Animlas2314

Pre-Show Stalwart
I've really enjoyed Sons of Anarchy but then at times I feel like they are missing out on character rise. I get that the show is basely on this one gang even though they interact with different gangs at different time. This season has been awesome no doubt. I've been wondering if some how few of these people were/would make some type of appearance. I'm not talking about long time role but just here and there when the time is right. Heres a few ideas.

Dan Trejo with the Mayans [Desperado film/Once Upon a Time in Mexico film/Walker, Texas Ranger tv]
Jason Statham True IRA [Transporter 1-3 film/Expendables film]
Kid Rock with the Sons of Anarchy [Biker Boyz film]
Vin Diesel with the Sons of Anarchy* [xXx film/ Fast and Furious 1, 3-5 film]
Martin Henderson with the Sons of Anarchy [Torque film]
Laurence Fishburne with the Grim Bastards [Biker Boyz film]
Orlando Jones with the Grim Bastards [Biker Boyz film]
Ice Cube with the Grim Bastards [XXX: State of the Union film/Torque film]

I know some of these actors wouldn't have time or may not be suitible but I've really enjoy all these guys work. I just though if some of these guys were to show if it would make an impact more or less on the show.?

I can already picture Jax and Kid Rock in a scene together drinking, smoking, riding, and then even brawl together or against.

Also, wondering if some guest stars do make an impact on certain shows you do or end up watching because of someone is going to be on the show or not.

Like with Chuck the tv show with Steve Austin and Stacy Keibler appearance on that show. Didn't make anyone want to watch that eposide or even just start watching the show to see what it is all about.

Give me other shows or guest stars that you want to see in any current show thats on now or shows from the past and guest stars you would have liked to show up on that show before it got cancelled or ended.?

Give thoughts.!

They did have a special guest star. You might have heard of him. His name was Stephen King and his character's name was Bachman. Any fan of his would have instantly recognized his character's name before even seeing his face.

I would mark the fuck out if Peter Fonda made an appearance on Sons Of Anarchy. He is the original Easy Rider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back