• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guess the story line

Text

Getting Noticed By Management
Something I wanna try I am not sure if this Is posted or not sorry if it is.The concept of this is to Guess the story line From This Monday From the Fall out Of unforgiven You can Do eitehr Brand Or both IDC really You can do the Main even story lines mid cards or all of them again IDC For now I will do the WWE championship and DX:

I think Edge will win Sunday and Cena will be gone Edge Takes it easy for a few Weeks while DX gets confronted By NWO Edge gets intertwined in this on NWO come SS its The end of DX and NWO.Edge and Triple H Rival Till NYR In The Elimination Chamber Edge looses the Title to Eitehr orton or Kane They hold it Until Mania To face whoever wins the RR.Edge oes onto Mania To Face Triple H.By This Time Triple H will be a Heel again and All NWO and DX Signs will be gone!

That sounds decent..but Trips ain't turning back heel.

I think Cena will be on Smackdown.
I think Hardy will lose to Nitro
Orton and Nitro feud over INC Title
Hardy Confronts Edge and leads to Ladder Match at SS for WWE title
I think Michaels will be gone after Unforgiven due to Surgery
X-Pac comes back and Sides with Trips for another Re-Formation of DX
Nash and Hall come into the picture for a Tag Match for SS
5 Superstars from Raw and 5 from Smackdown feud leading up to the 10-Man Tag Match at SS

Know Most Won't Happen..but I'd like to see it..

I don't think they're going to have Orton fight for the IC belt unless one of them turns face. A heel vs heel match probably isn't going to happen

I think the best idea for the whole Nwo Vs. DX thing at ss would be them having the 10 man tag match against each other.

Since John cena is not going to lose to edge as much as i hate to admit it i think that he should then lose the title to porbably the most underused and deserving man on the roster..Kane who should also end Umaga stupid reign. Kane would hold it for more than 24 hours and i would be happy until atleast armegeddom who will then lose it.

cell match is going on suddenly mcmahon gets a microphone and tells hhh " i told you i got unlimited resources here dx now i just got 2 words for ya nash hall" hall n nash come everybody goes crazy nWo music hits nwo breaks cell door and comes inside but suddenly x-pacx music hits and x-pac with some randy orton and fites with nWo............ dx vs nWo it all leads to vince,shane,nash,hall the 4 of nWo against hhh,shawn,orton,pac at wwe SURVIVOR SERIES 2006 I AM 100% DAMN FUKINN SURE IT WILL HAPPEN BET IT WILL HAPPEN............RUMORS DO COME TRUE........

that would never happen.but by god it would be a mmoment in WWE history!

I think there's going be a big push coming for Orton soon, I'm pretty sure Triple H wants to fued with him one more time. Then I can see Orton headlining WrestleMania. IMO, he's a great wrestler and I can honestly see these things happening.

dX vs nWo would suck...... Triple H deserves a push..Hes got my respect. Edge also will lose to Cena which is bad:( but Edge deserves to be up there where as Cena doesnt at all

Yea I agree with the Edge part but come on look at triple H he has been on top so many times put soem new faces on top

Triple H has earned his spot us there...I personally think Shelton bengamin should be up there...That guy is great and so athletic

john cena will beat edge and their they will still fight and next edge will complain

yet Most likely they will put the title backon that moron Cena Oh well Maybe he will have a super duper short reign...Who knows Cena might even loose

You People Do U Not Understand It Is Mroe Then Obvious That Edge Is Gonna Loose I Mean Hellooooooooooo Edge Is Not Champion Material And Hes Got To Go!!!!!!!!! Asap and Tonight Its Finally Gonna Happen And There Is No Doubt About It!!

I think if Edge wins tonight..he will be a headliner for the rest of his career.

And I think if the rumor of Lita turning on him comes true..Edge might come back as a Face.
And then Feuds with Randy Orton.

i'd like to see Edge face, so people can realise his ability, also the fans can be 'Edgeheads' instead of Chain Gang Soldiers, lol.

vicky said:
You People Do U Not Understand It Is Mroe Then Obvious That Edge Is Gonna Loose I Mean Hellooooooooooo Edge Is Not Champion Material And Hes Got To Go!!!!!!!!! Asap and Tonight Its Finally Gonna Happen And There Is No Doubt About It!!

Don't know if you've realised but some wrestlers are supposed to make fans hate them. Edge is told to act like a pussy and be scared of Cena and to cheat to win. He is a GREAT HEEL, and IMO, people are getting sick of Cena being shoved down our throats. Cena may win tonight, but not because he's a better champion. His in-ring ability doesn't match Edge's, just watch some of the tag matches and ladder matches Edge has been involved with. Now compare them to Cena's best match. Cena needs to expand his in-ring repertoire and go back to OVW or DSW and develop before returning as a face again. They forced him out of his "I'm just a rapper who wrestles gimmick," so people are starting to hate him. They've tried to push him as an in-ring star. HE'S NOT. He's not bad, but he's not all that great either.He shouldn't win at Unforgiven, they should announce a No.1 contender on Raw and Cena should disappear for a few months, train, and come back as a major face.

It would be great if they had Cena being injured after the match so that he can go and relearn the basics atleast then we would have Edge as champion for longer :D

i think Eddie will come back and win the title in a 3 way match.

well i wish this could happen

riceandco said:
Don't know if you've realised but some wrestlers are supposed to make fans hate them. Edge is told to act like a pussy and be scared of Cena and to cheat to win. He is a GREAT HEEL, and IMO, people are getting sick of Cena being shoved down our throats. Cena may win tonight, but not because he's a better champion. His in-ring ability doesn't match Edge's, just watch some of the tag matches and ladder matches Edge has been involved with. Now compare them to Cena's best match. Cena needs to expand his in-ring repertoire and go back to OVW or DSW and develop before returning as a face again. They forced him out of his "I'm just a rapper who wrestles gimmick," so people are starting to hate him. They've tried to push him as an in-ring star. HE'S NOT. He's not bad, but he's not all that great either.He shouldn't win at Unforgiven, they should announce a No.1 contender on Raw and Cena should disappear for a few months, train, and come back as a major face.

yes i do realize it but edge has a horrible gimmick. okay i somehow agree that cena doesnt have the best in-ring ability but edge doesnt stay behind. there are wrestlers that have aloooooot more in-ring ability then edge and that is definitely a fact. edge doesnt have what it takes to be champion. im not saying cena does but he deserves to be champ waaaay more then edge.

i think just about 90% of the fans are sick of cena and thats why he will win as much as i hate to see it.

i think it'll happen like this:
cena wins (it's happened anyways) at unforgiven
of course edge is pissed. i could see him going after lita for her interference but thats highly unlikely.
orton's livin it up after defeating carlito. might pump into cena and run his mouth saying he's surprised he's champ seeing as how he can't wrestle haha. orton will say he's the youngest world champ ever and the usual. thus creating a title feud?
jeff & matt might be at raw tomorrow. might build up hype to a reunion.
umaga and kane will continue.
dx & mcmahons will continue - don't really know how that one will pan out.
thats all i can think of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back