Guess The Member

And that's without my middle name.

Brb legally changing my name.

Don't worry; for all we know, your last name could be Brutananadilewski.

NorCal got xfearbefore and Steamboat Ricky right. Dewey got cookis. The Classics PhD and Playboy pics have not been correctly guessed yet (although the guy who downloaded the Playboy pics will probably come in here and bitch at me sometime tomorrow).

I actually guessed cookie first, but Dewey posted right as I hit submit :(

3. IndyJon? Oh, wait, PhD. Hmm.

I cant really think of any more members that are or want to go to grad school besides Tdigs, RVDGurl, Ricky, Imp Barossa, and Razor besides me.

I have a degree in Ancient History and History but I do not have a PHD. So that leaves Barbosa for 3, and I have seen the ancient reference list that he is using.

All right.

1) This guy never misses an opportunity to call TheOneBigWill ugly; he also said IC25's wife will eventually leave him.

2) This guy went to build huts or some shit in South America one year (I think it was a church function, and I think he went with his fiancee).

3) This guy recently left $15000 lying on the table at work because he closed his workplace's vault and forgot about the money on the table.

4) This guy never misses an opportunity to tell me that his brother's a meth head.

5) According to his twitter, this guy once stood up to junkies in a Waffle House.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back