GSB's Post-Vasectomy After Care LD - What Rhymes With Sterile?

What carrier do you have?

I went with TMobile. Rates were the best and I like being unlimited. An unsubsidized phone was pricey but I get some money back from work and I really like having no contract.

My biggest issue is that if I want to put my wife on my plan she needs a new phone since her iPhone 4s from Verizon is not compatible with TMobile's network. It is what it is but it drives me crazy to think a two year old phone is basically worthless outside one carrier.

No, I've never heard of it. It looks pricey just hit balls but also a cool thing to do on a casual date (maybe Dynamite can bring one of his woman friends).

How does it work?

No, I've never heard of it. It looks pricey just hit balls but also a cool thing to do on a casual date (maybe Dynamite can bring one of his woman friends).

How does it work?

It's not a place to go if you are just trying to hit golf balls. Unless you go when they open and do their unlimited games until 3:00PM. Definitely a place to go with friends, drink beer, eat some food, have fun.

Think of it like a golfing version of darts. Different individual games that you try to hit the ball in to so you can get points. Each game is 20 balls, and the balls have little chips in them with your name on it and that is how points are tracked.

Well I went on a date tonight and spent a good sum of money on a girl, seemed like we both had a fun time.

Texted her when I got home to make sure she was safely home and once again hope she had a good time and then received a text telling me she had fun but would rather things not continue.

Not sure how to feel, this was kinda my culmination of a few weeks crushed in one hour.

Why on earth would you text her twice right after the date?

Also, by 'spent a good sum of money on a girl', I hope you meant the date itself & not that you paid for the girl.

Bummer it didn't work out but at least you had a good time. Chalk it up to practicing for a date with someone that is going to matter.

But I can definitely identify with spending money on someone and feeling cheated for not getting anything out of it. Like when I saw Phantom Menace in the theaters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back