• Usos

• Enzo Amore/Big Cass

• Ascension

• Wolves

• Goldust/Stardust

• Young Bucks

• Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gotta go with the Usos, for the simple reason that they were either holding the titles or in the title hunt for pretty much the entire year. That and plus they had a bunch of awesome matches. That and I don't really have a choice to watch any other promotion.

Enzo and Cass are awesome but gotta go with the Shield for overall success and a slightly greater degree of awesomeness.

Gotta go with the Usos, for the simple reason that they were either holding the titles or in the title hunt for pretty much the entire year. That and plus they had a bunch of awesome matches. That and I don't really have a choice to watch any other promotion.

And I can't remember any noteworthy thing they did for the entire year.

Goldust and Stardust have been more interesting which considering the bad booking they've had to deal with is a testament to how interesting they are and how boring overall the Usos are.

For me it's either The Shield because they had a great run up to their break up (and each member has done well since) or The Wolves if nothing else the awesome matches they had with Team 3D and The Hardys

Aww the Shield :sad:, hopefully one day we will hear the call of the phonetic letters once again and when that day comes I will mark the fuck out, but until then we will always have January through June which was better than the other candidates entire year.

The Young Bucks steal the show on every show they're on.

The Young Bucks are the most entertaining act in wrestling.

The Young Bucks are as innovative as they come.

The Young Bucks were apart of the best match I've seen this year (vs. The World's Cutest Tag Team @ PWG: Eleven).

The Young Bucks managed to turn "Spot Monkey" into a legit heel gimmick.

The Young Bucks throw Superkick Parties.

The Young Bucks are over.

The Young Bucks are money.

The Young Bucks are in my avatar.

The Young Bucks are the best tag team/group in the World and have been all year long.

only one winner here....

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta, S H I E L D!

Man, I can't wait for the moment that sounds out again. I'll Mark Out Big Time!

The Young Bucks were apart of the best match I've seen this year (vs. The World's Cutest Tag Team @ PWG: Eleven).

The Young Bucks are the best tag team/group in the World and have been all year long.

I'm happy to have finally found someone who loves The Young Bucks like I do.

Yes. All of my yes. Went with Bullet Club, because The Young Bucks are in the Bullet Club. Along with other great talent. But if that wasn't an option. Totally The Young Bucks, because they are good christian boys who don't suck dick.

Shield was f'ing hot. They were brilliant throughout the year up until their breakup.

Loved what The Shield did until their breakup. I'd say that they were more over as faces than they had ever been as heels. I didn't imagine that they would beat Evolution twice.

I've also started liking the Usos. They remind me a little of the tag teams of the 80s/ early 90s. But I don't believe in them like I believe in The Shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back