Tag team Championship Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
tag.jpg
Tag Team Championship Final

DevilSpawns vs. Washoe Valley Crew

For the 3rd straight p.p.v., a *new* Championship will be decided, this time it'll be the Finals for the Tag Team Championships, as the DevilSpawns take on the Washoe Valley Crew. Both teams won qualifying matches in Iraq, & they head for a collision at All or Nothing, with Championship gold & history on the line.

Both teams are familiar with the other, as they've faced off before. Will the result be the same, or will the outcome have a different ending?

Keep it all Rps in here
Rps are due Sat Jan 19th 2008

The scene begins with a car driving infront of house. The name of the mailbox reads "Gustafson". There are two cars already in the driveway so this car just parks on the street. The camera then lloks at the front of the door when "The One" Big Will, Heidi, and Leon Kensworth come out of the house. Will has a look of ultimate satisfaction on his face, but Heidi and Leon have a look of absolute horror on theirs.

(*Cammy*)
Hey guys, what you doin' at Gus' house?

(*Big Will*)
Gus or should I say Michael's dad try to get in my face. So I gave him the Willenium and now he'll be watching All or Nothing from the nearest Reno hospital.

(*Heidi*)
You really didn't have to do that, Will.

(*Big Will*)
Yes, yes I did. Michael took my belt, and I took off his father's jaw...fair trade right.

Big Will looks at Cammy and the DevilSpawns and they all nod in agreement while Hieid just shakes her head in disbelief.

(*Reaper*)
So was the leader of Washoe Valley Bitches even home?

(*Big Will*)
Nah, he wasn't although I really wish he was. I would've been able to take out his whole family in one trip.

Everyone in the car as well as Big Will share a good laugh at the comment. Hiedi looks concerned.

(*Big Will*)
So where are you guys headed?

(*Cammy*)
To Kenny's house...we have something to drop off for him and Joe. You wanna come along for the ride?

Big Will looks over to Leon and Heidi and they both are shaking their heads no. They just want to get the hell out of here, because they know there is a strong possibility of running into the WVC. However, seeing as they were out numbered in the decision they got in the car with Big Will and followed the DevilSpawns to Kenny's house. When they get there Big Will's car pulls up to the side of the DevilSpawns' car.

(*Cammy*)
This it Heidi?

(*Heidi*)
Yeah this is the place.

Everyone gets out of their respective cars. When the DevilSpawns and Cammy get out they can be seen wearing military clothing. They march out to the front of the house and all three turn on the spot to face away from the house. Cammy has a megaphone and she gives it to Reaper.

(*Reaper*)
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages. The New Dyansty of professional wrestling proudly brings to you it's, soon to be, UNDEFEATED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOORLD!! Diasterpiece and Reaper THE DEV-IL-SPAAAAAAWNS!!

Disasterpiece accepts the megaphone from Reaper.

(*Disasterpiece*)
And if you're not down with blood, fire, and death. We got 3 words for ya!!!

(*Reaper and Diasterpiece in unison*)
KISS...OUR...ASS!!!!

The DevilSpawns, Cammy, Big Will, and Heidi are all roaring with laughter. While Leon just stands there with his mouth open as he looks on in total disbelief.

(*Reaper*)
God, I always wanted to do that.

(*Cammy*)
Ok Bryan, back to business.

(*Reaper*)
Alright, alright. First we need the camerman to have a full shot of the house, then we need our portable 52" projection screen infront of the door, and I need a podium.

Reaper runs off for minute. Cammy and Disasterpiece start setting up the screen and the cameraman gets into position. Several minutes later Reaper comes back holding a brown, wooden podium.

(*Disasterpiece*)
Where the hell did you get that from?

podium.jpg

Reaper returns the podium so that the front can be seen by Cammy and DP. A cross adorns the front of the podium and words inscribed on the back read "First Babtist Church of Reno". Heidi faints, Leon gets on his knees and starts to pray, all the while Cammy and the DevilSpawns are laughing hysterically.

(*Leon*)
You three are all going to burn in hell for that. Stealing from a church...don't you have any morals whatsoever?

(*Reaper and Disasterpiece in unison*)
No.

Leon just shakes his head in disgust.

(*Reaper*)
Oh pull yourself together, I'm gonna bring it back.

(*Leon*)
Are you sure you're going to bring it back?

(*Reaper*)
I promise.

(*Leon*)
Ok, but please bring it back as soon as you are done with it.

Reaper turns around and whispers something to DP.

(*Reaper*)
Oh I'll bring it back alright...it might not resemble a podium by the time I'm done with it. However, I'll make sure to take all the pieces back. hahaha.

With the podium set up and the screen and camerman in place the presentation begins. Cammy steps up to the podium first.

(*Cammy*)
In the beginning there was turmoil and tribulation.

A picture is shown of Everest giving Disaterpiece the "Rock Slide" and then one of Reaper getting the "Flat Out" from DC.

(*Cammy*)
The DevilSpawns came into the match ill-prepared for what was going to happen and they got their asses kicked from one side of the arena to the other by Everest and DC. However, later that night there would be treachery and tresspass.

Pictures are shown of the WVC coming to the aid of Sincade, of the WVC hitting the DevilSpawns with bats and ladders, and fianlly some pics of Dynasty laid out in the ring. Big Will whispers something to Hiedi.

(*Big Will*)
That was a bad night.

Heidi nods and unknown to Will gives a little smirk. then turns her attention back to the presentation.

(*Cammy*)
Thw WVC stuck there nose where it did not belong and they would have there chance to prove there worth the next week with the aid of Jesse. However, eventhough we were out numbered 3 to 2. They would still feel our vengence.

Pictures are shown of Jesse, Kenny, and Joe beaten and bloody all around the ring. Then a few pictures of the DevilSpawns standing tall in the middle of the ring.

(*Cammy*)
They would go on to the Tribute to the troops show last week and dominate once more.

Pictures are shown of the DevilSpawns pumbeling Steamboat Ricky and Ben Legend. The some pictures of Ben and Ricky face down on the ring are shown.

(*Cammy*)
The destiny of the DevilSpawns will be cemented at All or Nothing. Once again, the DevilSpawns will go out and destroy the WVC and this time it will be to become the WZCW 1st Tag Tam Champions!!

Cammy moves away from the podium and Reaper stands in.

(*Reaper*)
Washoe Valley Crew! You should have stayed beaten, bloody, and broken. You can not and will not beat us this Sunday. It's not a possibility, it's not a probability, hell it's not even in the realm of reality. Once again we are going to walk down that ramp, climb in the ring, and then systematically take the both of you apart. Bone by bone, Limb by limb, muscle by muscle...we will break you.

If you thought the last match was brutal then I wouldn't even show up to the PPV. you couldn;t beat us when you had a one man advantage so how in the hell do think you're going to beat us now? I do know one thing though. You should just count your lucky stars that this isn't a no holds barred match. I swear to you that if we were able to use weapons that the director of the "Saw" movies would be taking notes from us when all is said and done. There would be nothing that you guys or Gus could do to stop us from mutilating your bodies and skull f*cking your damn corpses.

However, with this being a normal match I guess we will just have to settle for beating the unholy sh*t out of you two and then causing so much blood loss that they need to hold a blood drive just get enough replacement blood to keep your asses living. There is a difference between this time and the last time though. That difference being that we will not stop until the both of you cease major bodily movement.

You see, you are f*cking with the wrong tag team assholes. You're f*cking with things that you know nothing about, and a team so great that instead of a tounrament they should have just handed us the titles and had a #1 contender tournament instead.

In closing, I would like to let you know that you will not be walking out of All or Nothing with the tag belts around your waist. As a matter of fact, at All or Nothing you won't be able to walk out of the ring period much less with belts. Besides didn't your mommies tell you guys this growing up: "Play with Hell and your going to get burned."? Well, consider yourself burned.

And with that Reaper lights a match and lights the podium on fire. Leon is pointing and screaming and is in tears on his knees.

(*Leon*)
Good job Reaper! Now we're all going to Hell!!

(*Reaper*)
No not really. Just you...I told them my name was Leon Kensworth.

Leon looks up at Reaper in pure loathing and starts chasing after him. Everyone but Leon and Reaper are the cars and DP opens up the back door so Reaper could get in and both cars speed off leaving Leon in Kenny's front lawn. Then a couple of Reno Police squads pull up to the house and spot the buring podium.

(*Officer #1*)
Are you...

He checks his notepad.

(*Officer #1*)
Leon Kensworth?

(*Leon*)
yes, I am officer...h-h-h-ow can I he-el-elp you?

(*Officer #1*)
I need you come with me then. I'm putting you under arrest for stealing, tresspassing on privat property, and for buring objects that are not classified as fire wood.

(*Leon*)
What?!? You can't arrest me I've a PPV to do on Sunday. Stop, please...

As Officer #1 handcuffes Leon another officer gets in Leon's face.

(*Officer #2*)
What kind of sick man steals and then burns a church podium? Huh, do you have a problem in your head?!? Do you need to seek professional help?!?

(*Leon*)
It wasn't me officer it was...

The officers had enough of Leon's babbling so they shoved him head first into the back of the squad. The climb in and take him off to the station to get booked.

The scene fades out.

(The WVC is at Gus' House)

Gus: That bastard, that cunt stick, how dare they come here and do that,

Kenny: Gus, wait until All or Nothing, beat his ass,

Joe: Yea, if you do to him now what you're going to do to him at All or Nothing, you'd be in jail for a long time my friend.

(They all head to Kennys house)

Kenny: What's with all the pigs everywhere?

Joe: I dont know,

Kenny: hey, is there a problem officer?

Officer: Yea, 3 guys and 2 girls caught this man attempting to light your house on fire.

Kenny: Who,

Officer: This man, a mister, Leon something

Kenny: Let me talk to him

Leon: Oh, god, Kenny, Joe, Gus, I tried to stop them, honestly, I did, but, Will, and Reaper, Disasterpiece

Kenny: Officer, I know who REALLY did this, a man named Bryan Denney, he's done this sort of thing before, this man is innocent

Officer: Are you sure?

Kenny: Yes, I know who did, and I will take care of them

Officer: Ok, whatever, I got to go to dunkin donuts anyway, see ya

Joe: Damn Reno Cops...they're all addicted to donuts.

Gus: Leon, did you witness the attack on my parents?

Leon: Yes, he, tripped your mom and Willeniumed your dad

Gus: ... (his face is red)

Kenny: Listen, Gus, why dont you take a drive, cool down

Gus: ... (goes into the car)

(Joe examines the remnants of the podium)

Joe: It was definantly Reaper, those bastards, they dont know when to quit, do they?

Kenny: They think they're so cool, the only way that they were able to beat us is by using those chairs, and they think they're so damn frightening because they can set fire to stuff, we need to think of a way to get them back.

Joe: I have an idea,

(Joe and Kenny whisper amungst themselves)

Kenny: BRILLIANT!!!

(Gus drives up, Kenny and Joe hop in, tell him the plan, and they drive away, they drive into Reno, and they see some cars parked at a local Denny's)

Gus: Are those cars theirs?

Leon: yea, that one is Will's, the other one is The DevilSpawns'

(Joe and Kenny get out and walk down the street a little bit, they have 2 rolls of tire spikes)

Joe and Kenny: Ready

(Will, Heidi, DP, Reaper, and Cammy walk out, they see Gus in his car)

Gus: FUCKERS!!!

(Gus peels out and speeds down South Virginia Street, Will and The DevilSpawns get into their cars and drive down Virginia street, Joe and Kenny run across the street, unrolling the spikes, Will and The DS' run over the spikes, all of their tires pop, the cars come to a screeching halt)

Joe and Kenny: (imitating the DevilSpawns and mooning them) KISS...OUR...ASS!!!

(Will honks his horn, and looks pissed, Heidi can't stop smiling, Will looks over, Heidi trys to hold it back, The DevilSpawns look pissed off, Gus drives back, and Joe and Kenny get in, and they ride away)

Leon: That'll show them

(The Camera Fades Out)

OOC: No offense to any cops, but the ones in Reno are dumbasses most of the time, hence Reno911!

Copeland: Welcome back from the break everybody as we continue this hellacious match for the re-birth of the WZCW Tag Team Championship title.

Cohen: Both teams have taken each other to the limit and it is turning out to be one of the best tag matches I have seen to date.

Reaper is mudhole stomping Kenny in the corner. Disasterpiece just tossing Joe around the outside of the ring like a ragdoll. Reaper grabs a clump of Kenny’s hair and pulls him out of the corner and to his feet. He kicks Kenny in the gut, hooks the head, and drops Kenny on his face with a vicious Evenflow DDT. Disasterpiece beats Joe over to the announce tables. He pulls the cover off, then rips out the small tv screens on the table. DP slams Joe’s head on the edge of the table then slides his limp body across it. He steps up onto the table, pulls Joe to his feet, clenches his throat, and slams Joe down through the table with a hard chokeslam.

Copeland: My G*d! The Devilspawns are dominating in this part of the match. I’m shocked Joe and Kenny are even still alive.

Cohen: I can sense that the end is near for WVC. . .

DP gets up and signals to Reaper to get the bag! Reaper slides under the ropes lifts up the curtains on the apron of the ring, and pulls out a large black duffle bag. DP pulls out a table from underneath the ring. Both men slide into the ring with their items. Kenny is writhing in the middle of the ring in pain, clenching his head. Joe, out cold among the rubble of the announce table. DP sets the table up. Reaper pulls out a can of gasoline and a spool of razor-wire from the dufflebag. Disasterpiece and Reaper proceed to wrap the razor-wire around the wooden table. They finish the spool and get a couple layers of the wire around the table, then Reaper proceeds to dump the gasoline from the can on the table. He empties the entire contents of the can, as DP lights a match and tosses it onto the gasoline soaked, razor-wire wrapped wooden table. The table ignites in a bright orange, luminous inferno.

Copeland:Oh no! Not this way! Someone stop them!

DP grabs a hold of Kenny’s hair and pulls him to his feet. He turns him around and puts him on his shoulders in the torture rack position. He is setting up for his Morbid Massacre (Burning Hammer/Reverse Death Valley). As he stands right next to the burning table, Reaper positions himself on the other side of the table ready to catch Kenny’s head on the way down to execute The Devildriver Part II.

Out of nowhere comes Joe with a low tackle/ spear to the back of the knees on DP, forcing him to fall to the ground and drop Kenny. Reaper goes over to Joe, but is met with a quick strike to his crotch section. Reaper winces, and clenches his family jewels in pain. Joe picks up mangled steel chair lying in the ring and throws it to Reapers face. He immediately connects with a standing missile dropkick, bouncing the chair off the face of Reaper, sending him dropping like a rock to the canvas and rolling out of the ring. DP runs and goes for The Gore on Joe, only to get a drop toe hold to the mat. DP stumbles up to his feet again, and attempts a vicious clothesline on Joe, but misses, and gets a hard backwards neckbreaker. Kenny slowly gets to his feet and stumbles over. They both pull DP up and Kenny pulls him between his legs in the powerbomb set up position. Joe climbs the nearest turnbuckle and Kenny struggles, but manages to pull DP up to his face and in the air. He barely is able to extend his arms and lift DP a few more inches in the air, but Joe almost instantly after that, jumps from the turnbuckle and hits DP with a mid-air spear as Kenny is holding him up in the Last Ride position. With that DP crashes through the burning, razor-wire table as Joe and Kenny fall to the ground in exhaustion. Every fan in the arena is going crazy at the sheer velocity, excitement, and intensity of that clutch maneuver from the WVC. Joe, crawls to his feet, pulls DP out of the burning debris, and hooks the leg . . . . . . 1 . . . . . .2 . . . . . . . 3!

*A desperate gasp for air and beads of cold sweat as Disasterpiece awakes from his sleep. He looks around, and is relieved to the sight of the DevilSpawns locker room.

DP:. . . . . what is going on . . . . what time is it?

Reaper: Hey are you ok man? You were grunting and squirming a lot during your nap.[/color

DP: Yea Im fine. Just had a horrible dream. What’s today?

Reaper:You don’t look so good. Can I get you something. You need to be more than 100% for our match against WVC for the titles coming up next.

DP: What!? We’re next?! Shit I got to get ready! How much time we got until the match?

* DP immediately starts to tape his wrists and hands.

Reaper: We’ve still got a few minutes. Throw some water on your face, do some jumping jacks, do something, ANYTHING! Get yourself prepped for our big match. We’re gonna need it.

* DP nods and begins to throw punches at the punching bag.

Reaper: I’m going to talk to Cammy. I will come and get you in a few minutes when it’s our time. WE GOT THIS!

* Reaper gives Disasterpiece a brotherly hug and proceeds to the locker room door.

Reaper: Oh and by the way, I’m gonna be bringin’ this along for us . .

* Reaper opens a locker and pulls out the large black duffle bag. DP smiles at him in approval.

Reaper: I’ll be back in a few, be ready!

* DP nods and continues warming up, throwing vicious heavy punches onto the punching bag. A jolt of pain strikes the side of his abdomen. The pain is heavy and almost unbearable. He walks over to the mirror, lifts up his tank top, and is in shock and disbelief at what he sees . . .

. . . cuts and burns are scattered all over his midsection . . .​

(The car drives up to the arena, The WVC gets out, Gus has his Elite X Championship belt, paparazzi and local news reporters are asking questions, Gus stops,turns, and yells)

Gus: I'm not fucking Brittney Spears!!!!

(They all walk into the arena, Gus slams the door into the paparazzi's faces)

Gus: See you guys, i'm gonna go get ready, make me proud!

Kenny: Aight, see you dude.

(Joe and Kenny walk towards their lockerroom)

Joe: Okay dude, we know that they will play dirty, so watch out for that.

Kenny: Yea, and watch out for those chairs

Joe: We can do this, there's nothing standing in our way except those chair swinging *****es.

Kenny: (Jumping slightly) Yea, we can take those chumps with our hands tied behind our backs.

Joe: Ready, warm up time

(Joe and Kenny run out of their lockerroom, and run around the arena, There are fans everywhere, Joe and Kenny run through them, and end up back in their lockerroom)

Joe: Hey, i'm gonna go sign some autographs, you comin?

Kenny: No, not right now, maybe later

(Joe leaves the lockerroom)

Kenny: DevilSpawns, you two give the human race a bad name, you two rely on chairs and low blows to win, that's the pussy way out, and you know it, you know that you can't beat us. That's why you use cheap tactics, because you guys can't stand on your own two feet without Will or Rios at ringside, you're like lost puppies, you cry and cry and piss yourselves until someone comes along and shows you exactly what to do. Later on in our match, you're going to see exactly what I mean when I say faces are going to be melted. You are going to see that you two aren't meant for this business, you don't deserve to be in WZCW, this is WZCW, not some Universal Studios side show, we here in WZCW have integrity, something you two obviously don't, and at All or Nothing, in our match later tonight, Joe and I will win, we will dominate, and we will leave The WZCW Tag Team Champions!!!

(Joe comes back in)

Joe: Dude, the fans want you to sign autographs with me, come on

Kenny: alright

(Kenny follows Joe out to the fans, they sign autographs)

Fan 1: Hey, Joe, Kenny, you guys are going to win the tag team titles, right?

Kenny: You know it, kid

Fan 2: What about the DevilSpawns,

Joe: Let me stop you there kid, The DevilSpawns are like scared kids, they can't beat us fair and square, so they cheat to win, because that's the only way that they can win

DevilSpawns fan: What about you? Sincade came out and let you guys beat Rajeem and Jeater

Kenny: Yea, but how did The DevilSpawns win against us and Jesse, how did they defeat Steamboat and Ben? Cheating, that's how

DS fan: Well, fuck you

Kenny: You going to the show?

DS fan: Hell yea,

Joe: Not anymore, security, have this man taken off the premises and don't allow him to the show

Security: You got it Joe

DS Fan: What, you assholes

Kenny: Goodbye, so who's next?

(They sign somemore autographs, when Gus walks up, the crowd goes insane)

Gus: Hey kids, hows it goin?

Crowd: (Yelling loudly)

(Gus joins them in signing autographs)

Fan 3: The WVC rules!!!

Fan 4: Don't worry Gus, you'll beat Will, he can't beat you without you being injured first or cheating

Gus: Thank you for your kind words

Fan 4: Same with The DevilSpawns for you two, all of Dynasty are cheaters

Kenny: Yea, thats the only reason Rios is still champion, he is a great competitor though, hes the only one in Dynasty worth a shit

Joe: Yea, dont worry kids, we'll win those tag team titles, no sweat, unless the babies pull out chairs or some shit.

Fans: (Cheering loudly as The WVC goes to their lockerroom)

(Kenny and Joe get ready, tape their wrists, put on their knee pads, you can faintly hear something in the arena)

Harrys: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for The WZCW Tag Team Championship

Kenny and Joe: Showtime

(Kenny and Joe leave as Gus follows them, the camera fades out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back