Green Bay Packers - 2011 Superbowl Champions

I gotta agree with Justin here, Steeler fans trolling this thread should GTFO. This is a PACKER thread. If you want to talk Steelers, make a Pissburgh Steelers - 2011 Super Bowl Champions thread.

GO PACK!

The only way I'd even think about not rooting for the Packers would be if they broke out these montrosities for the Super Bowl:
67-03166-F.jpg

Yeah, like they're gonna wear throwbacks for the Super Bowl...

And they were the only 1 of the 4 teams left I could tolerate, so go Packers.

Yeah, like they're gonna wear throwbacks for the Super Bowl...

And they were the only 1 of the 4 teams left I could tolerate, so go Packers.
I know they won't, and never said they would. I simply said it was the only way I'd not root for the Packers. I was also pointing out the hideousness of those jerseys.

I'm all about it. Been a Packer's fan for roughly 15 years now. So stoked they're going to teh Super Bowl.

Not sure if this is gonna work because my school's computers don't have the latest flash for some reason... but here we go

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=3tuq3YbntzM[/YOUTUBE]

LET'S GO SEAHAWKS

To be quite honest, I'm a believer in the Seahawks for the future. This team proved they could potentially have what it takes to reach another NFC Championship Game probably within the next 5-10 years. All they need is home field advantage (I'm not gonna lie, that's probably how they beat the Saints), some good draft picls down the road, and to be division winners (against San Fran, Arizona, and St. Louis, that mostly shouldn't be a problem, but the Rams are slowly but surely improving as well).

"Gentlemen, we will be successful this year, if you can focus on three things, and three things only. Your family, your religion and the Green Bay Packers."

NFL-Steelers-Packers.jpg

Also, my support for the Packers is merely temporary. In two weeks my natural hatred for them will return, but for these next two weeks, I shall become one of you and join in fighting against the common enemy.

This thread is too close to reaching Page 2. A bumpage is required. Not to mention this thread needs more discussion then the Steeler thread with all their dirty players and rapists.

And one more thing. Here's a little nugget.

Green Bay and Pittsburgh have played 32 times in their lengthy history. The Packers hold the enge 18-14. So Packers > Steelers.

Does post season count in that little statistic? Because if it does, it'll soon be 18-15...and we'll be catching up! Then again...how many times do we play Green Bay in the post season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back