Green Bay Packers - 2011 Superbowl Champions

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Let's make a spam thread that gets behind the Packers to win this years Superbowl against Pittsburgh.

Where's Mr. Anderson when you need him??

Fuck yeah, Crock. Green Bay really deserves it this year. Aaron Rodgers is gospel this season.

The Packers offense in the second half was like Pittsburgh's.....as in, non-existent.

If they both do that in the Super Bowl, at least it will be an even contest.

Wherefore art thou, Sir Aaron?

Oh yeah and it's called the Vince Lombardi trophy, not the Chuck Noll trophy, not the Bill Cowher trophy, and not the Mike Tomlin trophy, it's the Vince Lombardi trophy and it's time we brought it home to Green Bay were it fucking belongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, to much rep given out in the last 24 hours, JGKY and anyone new who posts in this thread will be getting repped soon though, and Crock I just need to spread it around before I give it you you again

GO PACK!!!

I......I can't believe I"m going to say this, but:

Go Packers.

Clay-Matthews.jpg

I gotta agree with Justin here, Steeler fans trolling this thread should GTFO. This is a PACKER thread. If you want to talk Steelers, make a Pissburgh Steelers - 2011 Super Bowl Champions thread.

GO PACK!

The only way I'd even think about not rooting for the Packers would be if they broke out these montrosities for the Super Bowl:
67-03166-F.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back