GOP Debate #4 LD

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Watching the GOP debate because I'm a crazy person that way. A few good notes:

Question: "Why are Democrats so much better job creators than Republicans? Such as Clinton averaging 280k jobs per month and Obama over 200k while Bush averaged roughly 13k jobs per month?"

Answer: "Uh....they're not. They just aren't."

Also, the tax code should be three pages total. As in the tax code of probably the most complicated economy in the world should be about the length of an iTunes agreement.

Trump is still on about that wall. He even tied it in to Israel (praise be it's name for reasons that aren't clear. We better send them another $50 million in case they aren't happy with us).

They're bickering. I BLAME LIBERAL BIAS IN THE MEDIA! TOTALLY THEIR FAULT THAT NO ONE GETS ALONG EVER! Yeah the Civil War? Not about slavery or states rights. All over someone asking Jefferson Davis a completely unfair question in a liberal magazine on the old school internet.

Question about business.

Response: REPEAL OBAMACARE!

It's like an automated response. Like the ones they make at HP because Fiorina lost all the jobs while she was in charge.

Also I love the standard GOP thoughts on government:

It sucks, it's too big, it's killing America, and PLEASE LET ME RUN IT!

Yeah we're on Medicaid because we're allowed to be now. It's because we haven't been able to afford regular healthcare because it's either that or pay rent. Fiorina has $59 million and probably a big benefits package while at HP. She totally knows what's best for the common worker right?

So far, as anyone with a brain knew, the conservative version of a fair debate means ask really general questions and barely follow up on anything that might make the candidates get away from their stump speech lines.

Oooh tax times. One of my favorites as they try to find different ways to say "let's make this as simple as possible" because the economy of the United States of America is as simple as opening a lemonade stand.

"I want a government so small you can barely see it."

He's an eye doctor. Shouldn't he want people to be able to see everything?

Infraction for advertising.

Stop telling us to go to your websites. You want tax codes all simple. We shouldn't have to go to a website if they're that easy. It's almost like they're WAY more complicated than they're letting on.

Cruz listed Commerce twice. The one he forgot to list?

Education. You can't make this stuff up, can you Rick Perry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back