Goodnight

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
I am done with the Fox News debates. You people ignore studies and facts and context and focus on one thing and rail it home as proof of a vast right wing conspiracy.

I am done with the national healthcare debates because the government has failed to run every private industry they have ever run and putting them in control of my medical information seems ludicrous to me. Add to that the fact that we can't afford it.

I am done. I am tired. So many people with such little grasp of the topics just tire me. I am tired of repeating the same things that don't get argued.

I don't know if I even want to come into the barroom anymore. Remember when we used to talk about random shit? This place is turning into Cigar Lounge Light, and that's not cool. Someone post some half naked girls.

True. Being on top is exhausting. Good night. When I get home from work tomorrow, there better be talk of boulders.

bikini_boobs.jpg

You mean like the boulders called the Democratic party crushing the tiny Republican resistance?

I couldn't resist that one.

You can always choose not to talk about politics?

And I definitely don't think I was ignoring any studies. Infact you were the one who was ignoring facts in our little debate, but let's not back into that I guess for your sake.

Go listen to some gangsta rap, light up a blunt and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back