Goodbye

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
I say good riddance to my posting gimmick of being an unsarcastic, idiotic, annoying noob who thinks it can hang with the other bar flies. It was a fun ride but I have to pull it, nobody seems to be taking this the way I intended it.

So, I am going to revert to my roots, leave the bar room for a while for good & reform myself. I love forum hate, but I can see a road ahead that I do not want to take. With that in mind, seeya!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Fuck you, Jane and CB. At least FalK is leaving to do something worthwhile in the wrestling forums. All you do, CB, is make a shitload of BT's and all Jane does is...I have no fucking idea.

I'll miss you, FalK. You were always in the Bar when I was.

Fuck you, Jane and CB. At least FalK is leaving to do something worthwhile in the wrestling forums. All you do, CB, is make a shitload of BT's and all Jane does is...I have no fucking idea.

I'll miss you, FalK. You were always in the Bar when I was.

Correction. Jane joined May of 08. Doc joined December 08. So that means I'm better, n00b.

Well at least I came out and said I was a guy. It was in March I think. Cause of Deadman.

Before I go for good. Everyone who thinks I suck can fuck off. I will show you that I am great. How's that for defending myself & growing a pair? And no, I am not an attention ****e.

You could always try posting something worth while in our debate... I'm getting bored down here.

Anyone who starts a "goodbye" thread and then doesn't leave is, in fact, an attention ****e.

Tell 'em Carrie Underwood.

Oh, I am SO impressed. You mean all those times you failed utterly at being funny, it was on purpose? Wow.

Didn't you already make one of these?

You should just come out and say you're a chick. Even if it's not true. Take fucking pics of your sister and pass them off as yourself. It will make you a whole lot more loved, just ask Rebecca, ED, and Becca.

Didn't you already make one of these?

You should just come out and say you're a chick. Even if it's not true. Take fucking pics of your sister and pass them off as yourself. It will make you a whole lot more loved, just ask Rebecca, ED, and Becca.

Rebecca is the only one on this list, who never did anything to get over, besides being a girl. ED knows every single person here, and is one of the longest lasting members of the forum, Becca had her 2007 year, until school really started kicking her ass, she was FTS, before FTS was FTS.

You actually had a gimmick, FalKon.

And you're gonna throw it away because a couple of people you don't even fucking know told you that you suck.

:disappointed:.

Grow a fucking set. It's a forum, not Happy Happy Sunshine Central. By making these threads, not only are you attention ****ing, but you are also proving that you are a scared little bitch who just takes it from the back. That bitch comment had nothing to do with your gender, BTW. You know how many fucking times I've been told that someone doesn't like me? Alot, but I don't give a fuck because it's not like this forum is my whole fucking life. It's not like they can tell me what the fuck I can and can't do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back