Gold Rush Discussion: Eve Taylor (c) vs. Theron Daggershield (Eurasian Title)

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
GHXBD0T.gif

After months and months of ambushes and attacks by the ravenous Cerberus on any and all tag team competition, Theron Daggershield decided it would be finally time to even the score, coming to the aid of Hard Metal Penetration. Despite a rocky relationship with the team, Theron Daggershield has vowed to take out all Three Heads, finishing off his quest by taking down the Eurasian Champion, Eve Taylor. Theron has successfully defeated Flex Mussel (the first) & Ramparte (the second), proving himself to be a major threat to Eve’s reign as champion.

Can Theron capture the Eurasian championship that alluded him at 2014’s Kingdom Come or will the first-ever female singles champion in history show exactly what beauty can achieve?[​

Again, can't do too much with this one since I'm participating as Eve.

Theron's been on an amazing roll as of late. He's defeated former and current champions, not taking anyone lightly. Dagger has transformed his work by taking on the criticism and making his RP's much better than they already were. Honestly, a true threat to anyone on the roster right now. Only people who could give him a challenge would be the guys in the World title match and even then, I'd be rooting for Dagger. It's going to take something serious to stop Theron.

As for Eve, she hasn't officially lost a match since Constantine retained his Elite X championship against Taylor & Sloan inside the Steel Cage. Every match has been a victory or thrown out due to no-contest (most of which were multi-man tag team matches). She also managed to beat then World Champion Matt Tastic in singles competition. I can't comment on my RP performance but I will say, I'm excited/nervous/anxious for this match. It will be a true test for me but I've got something cooked up that I believe will do the job.

--------------

Whilst I can't make a prediction due to bias, I will say this: the Eurasian Championship has effectively become the old Intercontinental Championship in this match. Two top competitors (going off their recent performances) who aren't in the World title scene squaring off for a lesser championship but don't mind that it's not the World title. In fact, it could be as important as the World title... but with the story being built the way it has, it didn't exactly come across this way.

It'll also be a big hit for whoever loses but they can easily come-back from it and go on to bigger/better things. The winner makes the EA title much better and continues being champion. Pretty good, eh?

Well, just like FalKon, I am in this one so I will abstain from officially predicting a winner. I'll say this at least, these Crusade RP's from this cycle have been loads of fun to write. I look forward to our match FalKon, may the best RP win! Since I am not predicting an outcome, here's a banner I made for the match, similar to my Kingdom Come one.

27xqvzn.jpg

Really looking forward to to this one.

Falk has been writing unreal stuff for Eve for several rounds before winning the strap and somehow keeps getting better with each defense.

Conversely, Dagger is on one hell of a roll with Theron and seems to have actually positioned the champ as the underdog in this one.

If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Eve but I don't think anyone will be surprised if the Warblade triumphs.

This is really tough. My heart says Theron, my mind says Eve (amazing, isn't it?). I am not able to separate them.

I think it is 51-49 Theron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back