• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GODDAMNIT WWE

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
Posted by Aaron Rift on 09/07/2013 at 05:15 PM

Brad Maddox posted the following on his Twitter account:

"Since @DUSTIN_RHODES1 has asked how he can help his brother. I've confirmed w/ @TripleH to allow him to compete against @RandyOrton on #RAW. If @DUSTIN_RHODES1 wins and @CodyRhodesWWE apologizes, he gets his job back. So bring your paint cause it's Goldust vs Orton monday"r

A little too late for Ol' Haiku

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=252933&highlight=haiku

I'm conflicted.
I usually turn the channel when Orton is on but I like Goldust and I'm sure this will be a one off thing so I kind of want to watch just to see him.
Guess I have a couple days to think about if I'm going to watch Raw or not.

I hope this doesn't spark the forum chatter of Goldust vs. Cody at mania again. I never really understood the appeal of that.

Doesn't this take away from the Bryan feud?

Not everything about the NuCorporation needs to be about Bryan. A big thing about Super Stables is that they're... well. Super. And, y'know, if HHH is gonna be the big evil boss with Orton as his golden boy they should provoke other folks on the roster.

Bryan won't get beat down this Raw.

This is the NOC go home Raw, he'll get the upper hand as he ain't winning the title at the PPV.

Anyone who turns off the channel because Orton appears is not deserving of testicles for reproduction, their children are guaranteed to be mentally challenged.

You're right. I should instead sit through it, be bored and then come online and bitch about how boring it is.
We should all watch things we don't like and then complain about them. That's a much better way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back