• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Goddam is the Miz all we have?

I agree too with most that ever since drafted to RAW, and before I suppose, the Miz had relay begone to excel himself, not only to a solid mid carder, but a fantastic prospect for the future of the WWE. I feel that ever since his feud with Cena, the Miz has took all his experiance and applied it week in and week out and I feel that, after his match with Morrison, we will not only be disscusing how awsome their match turned out to be, but how we may have a future world champion on our hands. But that is a great expectation to put on anyones shoulders.

originally posted by suneeboy
But how great has the Miz been? Jesus H. Christ his 60 second promo was the best and most entertaining part of the show tonight. Am I alone here? Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks this.

You are not the only one. He may not be a Jack swagger technician, another man I am a great fan off, but god, this man can speak on the stick. He can cut a promo dissing another wrestler, or he can just do like suneeboy said, a sixty second promotional like promo to hype up a match for a ppv.

originally posted by Muttley
I really hope that WWE didn't just throw the title on Miz to have him lose to Morrison at the PPV. I'm sure that a lot of people think that Morrison will win, but I hope that they put Miz over so he can get even more momentum going for his character on Raw.

I too agree, both men have been on such a fantastic run as of late, but as we seen a couple of times earlier on in the year, you don't have to win to go over. For example, Jack Swagger vs John Cena, Swagger did not win, I don't think anyone expected him to, but he stood toe to toe with the top face in the WWE and gave him a battle. I hope that is what happens here. If this is going to be a one off match then, preferably, Morrison would win as he is the face, but if this is going to develop into a cross-brand like feud, then I think Miz should pick up the win through cheating. But this is not going to be their last match together. But I agree with you, it would be stupid just to bury him after winning the title, it would not just bury him, but it would bury the recently improved credibility of the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back