Ghost of the Blue Blazer

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
AnchorWeb.org's Haunted America takes a look at the Kemper Arena in their most recent article. They are saying that in recent years, there have been multiple reports of sightings of (the ghost of) Owen Hart, who in May 1999, fell nearly 80 feet to his death after he unintentionally triggered an early release from the cable he was being lowered into the ring from. Regarding Owen, they wrote: "Employees have claimed to have seen him in the rafters wearing the costume he was wearing for his gimmick as well as the cable before he began the descent. There have also been reports of flickering lights and other power sources that seem to go on and off in some areas of the arena."

Interesting. I don't believe in ghost, but interesting nonetheless.

Na it aint no ghost just some alcoholic employess i tell ya!

Its actually Oje Hart in training. One day when the WWE is there way off in the future hell propel down and fight Charles Wright once and for all aand becoming the IC Champion

Agreed it is an interesting read. I have never heard this story before and it has what been almost 10 years since he died. If his ghost is haunting the place then it's been kept secret until now. I don't believe in ghosts but who's to say that they don't exist and if they do then I can see him staying in the place that he died. After all it was an accidental death.

I hope its owen as if ghost are real then there is an afterlife to look forward too. even tough reliving your death over can suck, its good to have something to look forward to. If it's not real, then who are we going to call.....ghostbusters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back