Was Owen Hart the Blue Blazer in the 80's as well?

TheICChampion

The hardcore casual fan
I don't know if this was supposed to go in here or in Wrestling Spam Zone. Anyway I'm watching an old episode of SNME on the Netpak and it's Ted Dibiase vs. The Blue Blazer. I saw the interview beforehand and it looked and sounded like Owen Hart. Having been born in '88, I obviously haven't seen many shows from that period, and am not really all that knowledgeable as it pertains to certain wrestlers being given certain gimmicks. I could've sworn that Owen was in Calgary Stampede Wrestling at that time. So was Owen Hart the Blue Blazer in the 80's as well as before he died in '99?

You could of easily looked this up on google or wiki. Yes Owen was the Blue Blazer in the 80s. Not 100% for sure, but off the top of my head I think he was part of the 88' Survivor Series. He wasn't around long, but was back in the early 90s around late 1991 as the Rocket Owen Hart when he was part of the High Energy tag team with Neidhart/Birdman.

You could of easily looked this up on google or wiki. Yes Owen was the Blue Blazer in the 80s. Not 100% for sure, but off the top of my head I think he was part of the 88' Survivor Series. He wasn't around long, but was back in the early 90s around late 1991 as the Rocket Owen Hart when he was part of the High Energy tag team with Neidhart/Birdman.

Owen was the blue blazer and you are correct, he was apart of the 88 survivor series. He only lasted about a year 88 to 89 before he left and returned to the Indies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back