• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting To Wrestlemania 28

Dilligaf

Topic Killer
Now that we are getting to within the final weeks of WM, its time to start organising the tying of loose ends of the final parts of our trips.

For me all of that is done, tickets are reserved (WM & Axxess) hotels & flights are booked and travel money pretty much sorted, only thing left is getting to WM itself.

Ive been on the miami-dade bus website, and found the bus times to get there, but its getting back will be the problem as they are not operating buses that late when WM ends 11-11.30pm.

Ive emailed them (awaiting a response), but in previous WM's has the hosting cities put on special public transport services for those without WM travel packages with shuttle service?

Sorry to be asking, but me being from England & travelling alone and this being my first abroad trip anywhere I have these concerns.

Thanks in advance.

I'm moving this to the spam zone. It doesn't really come off as a non-spam topic.

The only time I've been to a Wrestlemania was 25 in Houston TX, and I made sure to have a hotel near the event. How close is your hotel from the event? You could always get a taxi or something.

Sorry for me posting in the Non-spam section, i thought as it relates to WM28

Im staying at the Runway Inn on East Drive, Miami Springs. Which is all I could afford.

About 15 miles away, the same distance from my hometown Bilston to Birmingham UK, which would be a simple metro ride away.

Well yeah it does, but sometimes we move threads that seem doomed to devolve into a spammed discussion. It does pertain to Wrestlemania 28, that's why I didn't infract you for posting it in the wrong area, you didn't. This just saves time since it was likely going to get spammed anyhow, now people can post their thoughts about the topic without having to provide reasons why, and no one gets infracted for it. Happens to a number of threads. You can talk about Wrestlemania 28 all you want in this section, it's just that posts in the non-spam section need backing up and this topic fits better here. The non-spam section for Wrestlemania 28 is mainly about the card and PPV itself whereas you're question can be answered effectively in here. :)

Anyways. Do you think you'll have enough money to perhaps ride a taxi to/from the show? That's what I'd suggest since that is a bit of a walk on foot.

No one takes busses to get around Miami for the most part. Where are you staying?

Id be getting the 36 bus, to change to the 27 bus to the stadium.

Dilligaf said:
Im staying at the Runway Inn on East Drive, Miami Springs. Which is all I could afford.

About 15 miles away, the same distance from my hometown Bilston to Birmingham UK, which would be a simple metro ride away.

I can afford a taxi ride back, hopefully not too expensive, my hotel wont be running shuttle services to WM, so either a taxi or maybe some other guests at my hotel who hire a car i could come to some arrangement with them, maybe.

I'm going to Wrestlemania. It didn't take a hit on my bank account. Probably because i'm filthy rich.

Kind Regards...

MR Ferguson

According to WWE.com, Axxess will have a free shuttle running from there as well to get to arena, if you're doing Axxess during Sunday then it's not a problem. As for the way back, I'm sure you'll find people who are in the same hotel that's going to Mania so you could share a cab back with them?

According to WWE.com, Axxess will have a free shuttle running from there as well to get to arena, if you're doing Axxess during Sunday then it's not a problem.

My axxess ticket is for saturday afternoon, but im planning on getting to the stadium for around 10-11am, because seeing as im from England I have to use the will-call service to collect my ticket (as ticketmaster.com dont ship tickets outside of the US).

The ticket office opens at 12 noon, so I wanna get there in plenty of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back