Getting a tattoo

I know just what i want. its a figure of eight on its side, the eternal sign meaning life goes on. i have wanted it for about seven years now. but cant get someone to design it and cant find the original one on google :(

I know just what i want. its a figure of eight on its side, the eternal sign meaning life goes on. i have wanted it for about seven years now. but cant get someone to design it and cant find the original one on google :(

well thats actually part of a tattoo artists job. they are supposed to be able to conceptualize what you want, and draw it out for you. you dont need to go on some magnificent search all over the world to find someone to draw it for you lol

Yeah, But i have a lady friend who is an awesome Artist. and She asked if she could draw it so now i am playing the waiting game. everytime i ask she goes "shit i forgot i will do it tommorow" Lol.

No, I don't try new things. Had my first tattoo 10 years ago now, I couldn't possibly do it any other way than the norm.

He did it for the animal realism peice, the lions face I have on my ribs.

Took a dry needle with no ink, and stabbed my as deep as he could, to make the outlines of the nose, mouth, and eyes. this created some ridiculously raised welts, and he shaded down off them.

He looked at me before hand, and said "do you have ANY IDEA how bad this is gonna hurt???"

I knew that was probably bad news :headbanger:

He did it for the animal realism peice, the lions face I have on my ribs.

Took a dry needle with no ink, and stabbed my as deep as he could, to make the outlines of the nose, mouth, and eyes. this created some ridiculously raised welts, and he shaded down off them.

He looked at me before hand, and said "do you have ANY IDEA how bad this is gonna hurt???"

I knew that was probably bad news :headbanger:

If I ever have my hands done I'm having a 3D one.

bizarre_magazine_14241_7.jpg

Not scissiors, but you get the idea.

Id have to wait til im 37 and retired. Ill prolly do it, just to be a bastard. not sure now what ill get. The only reason I slow down is becuase I run out of ideas. Ill be going for enhancements on my ribs and on ly left arm next month though. I severley lack new ideas though

I had my arms done over 18 months. I wish I hadn't had them done so quickly. Not because I think I'll get bored of them. But because it measn I can't really have anymore.

My problem as well. I mean, im not as covered as you, but ive used up most of the "good" spots. I think the only additions ill get are the left side of my ribs, and my left pec. no idea whatsoever for either of them. Waiting for someone to die, or til I have kids for the left pec.

how did you take care of your back after you got it done??? I find myself having to wait til I have a moderately stable lady friend to help me to get more added to my back

My problem as well. I mean, im not as covered as you, but ive used up most of the "good" spots. I think the only additions ill get are the left side of my ribs, and my left pec. no idea whatsoever for either of them. Waiting for someone to die, or til I have kids for the left pec.

how did you take care of your back after you got it done??? I find myself having to wait til I have a moderately stable lady friend to help me to get more added to my back

I just left it. Did nothing to it.

Crazy man. I baby mine like preme infants.

Jake. Come up with some work for the left side of my ribs and my pec. Please. I implore you good sir.

I was just going to come up with a kick ass crest with flags, wings and stuff. But I'll do him a Becca one now. Like a short pin up girl or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back