It Just Occured To Me

I'd say you could be main eventing......whatever our equivilent of Mania would be next year. You vs Jake vs Jonny vs whoever is equal to you 3.

Yea, Im fairly proud of mine. None of mine come from anything but primarily straight up wrestling posts. There are very few threads anywere besides TNA that I havent posted in multiple times. Which is why ive slowed down the oast few days. There is hardly nething left for me right now LOL

Amen to that. The only one that I hit regularly that count is shadow's wotw. First thread I ever did here I believe.

You can always count on at least three a week from me, becuase I ALWAYS reveiw all the shows, and that was actually the first thing I did on here regularly was PPV and TV show reveiws

mid-carder
My about my rank?

Ham and Egger, or Woman's Champion?

2008 doesn't hold a candle to 2007 for me. I had lost some major income for about 6 months and my uncle's girl died, and I had to have my eye cut open for retina surgery.

I feel Jake's pain. :(

While having only seen a bit of your work, I'd say you're a decent opening act. Your rant against I think it was cash once got me excited. You'd be a decent cruiserweight match from wcw. Get the crowd going for the big boys later in the show. Key member of the roster.

I seem to remember people around here panicking about it being erased. I never went in there at the time though. Now I think I have a room in the back of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back