Getting a tattoo

OIL

Championship Contender
on my wrist area. Well that part of my arm. How painful for anyone who's ever had a tattoo?

If you get it over your bump on the top of your wrist It might hurt a bit, But prolly just regular tat pain other than the needle hitting the bone in that one spot.

Well i've never had a tattoo done before.

No idea how much it's gonna hurt lol

If you get one on a fleshy area it's not ging to hurt that much. If you get one on a bony area it's gonna hurt.

I got one on my shoulder and It didn't hurt. Got one on my Chest/Sternum area and It hurt A LOT. Wrist shouldn't hurt that much unless you hit the bone like Alex said.

Lovely. Well, it's sorta in the middle lol

Ah well, shall be interesting.

Well i've never had a tattoo done before.

No idea how much it's gonna hurt lol

I have five. All are on my upper arm area. I'm a professional, so I don't want them to be in any areas that may be viewed as being a "concern". Not saying they aren't professional, but we still live in an age where some of the "old money" might not be too keen to it as being "cute" and "cool" Besides, most of my tattoos are for remembrance and are for me, not the general public.

I want a tattoo on the back of my neck. I'll nevr get it done though. Too scared. And I change my mind too much.

I have five. All are on my upper arm area. I'm a professional, so I don't want them to be in any areas that may be viewed as being a "concern". Not saying they aren't professional, but we still live in an age where some of the "old money" might not be too keen to it as being "cute" and "cool" Besides, most of my tattoos are for remembrance and are for me, not the general public.

Aaah.

Well the one I want on my arm bit isn't really for any reason, I just think it looks nice.

But eventually i'll get a religious one done. And anything which I find important, name of my children or wife or something.. that dosen't need to be on view. That'll just be personal for me. Already getting some gold tags.. getting the names of ma family on there.

Aaah.

Well the one I want on my arm bit isn't really for any reason, I just think it looks nice.

But eventually i'll get a religious one done. And anything which I find important, name of my children or wife or something.. that dosen't need to be on view. That'll just be personal for me. Already getting some gold tags.. getting the names of ma family on there.

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER get a wife or girlfriends name tated on you. NEVER! Anything can happen remember that. And you don't want a bitches name on you for life. Family, mom, dad and your kids are allright tho.

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER get a wife or girlfriends name tated on you. NEVER! Anything can happen remember that. And you don't want a bitches name on you for life. Family, mom, dad and your kids are allright tho.

I'd never get a girlfriends name lmao, that would be stupid.

Wife - I might but y'know, like you said anything can happen.

I'd only put my wife if we were both already old like 70 so, knowing she can't go anywhere.

And if she can, then that's one interesting grandma.

I've always thought about getting a cross on my right inner forearm, sorta like how Eddie used to have his.

But, of course, that's when I get older. Or when I'm old enough for my mom to take me to Vermont to get one ;).

I just got my 4th tattoo two days ago, it covers my first ever tattoo. It didn't hurt getting it, it actually hurts more right now then it did then. Lol

Aaah.

I let a friend buy my first for me. if I could go back and do it all over again, I would get something different. But now I have to go around with "Big Daddy" on my arm for the rest of my life.

True story. The mane and my text on my lion stretches out onto my stomach. Personally I felt the ribs were a deeper more visceral pain, while the stomach burned more. The ribs may stick out as a worse memory becuase he was on those fuckers for 3 hours.

Damn real life potraits.

I have a tattoo that says "your name" on my ass. so when i want to pick up a chick i can say hey baby. I have your name tattooed on my ass. we are bound to be together.

Well.... No.... Not yet anyway.

Nah no Tatts for me yet. waiting for somebody to design it

True story. The mane and my text on my lion stretches out onto my stomach. Personally I felt the ribs were a deeper more visceral pain, while the stomach burned more. The ribs may stick out as a worse memory becuase he was on those fuckers for 3 hours.

Damn real life potraits.

Stomach was horrible. After a while I couldn't tense and It started to spasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back