• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Get Well Candice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Candice signature that I made for a "Get Well Project" for Candice. I actually tried out something completely new with the background because I finally learned how to overlay layers on GIMP

2rh4j0z.jpg

And with text, which I don't like as much (mastering text is hard!):

2uy0sav.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

Nice nice. Might work a bit better on the text if it were a bit brighter color. Granted I know nothing about this kind of stuff so I'm probably wrong.

Thank you! And yeah I know, text is just so hard to make right (at least for me). Anyways more boredom and lack of sleep brings this about:

m0j7t.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

Background is the first one is hella tight, and the pictures are jaw dropping with the uber big boobs.

Great work.

Good Job. All the sigs are great. The only thing I can possibly criticize is the text. But I also use GIMP, and I know how hard it is. Really good job.

9/10
For the both of them.

Honestly, GIMP can do way better than that, and if my sigs didn't get deleted I would show you.

Honestly, GIMP can do way better than that, and if my sigs didn't get deleted I would show you.

I don't doubt that at all, especially from some of the GIMP tuts that I've seen (and have yet to understand LOL). I'm a beginner though, so I'm always willing to learn more. Thanks though.

Flames Out
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo