My First Sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since my Paint signatures really don't count because they sucked (among other reasons), I guess this would be my first signature. It doesn't have any text, because that would take another gazillion days to figure out so I just left it as is. It's made on GIMP and here it is:

backgroundgreeneu5.jpg

*gulp*

Rate...probably hate? :p

Flames Out
Dragon

Well since my Paint signatures really don't count because they sucked (among other reasons), I guess this would be my first signature. It doesn't have any text, because that would take another gazillion days to figure out so I just left it as is. It's made on GIMP and here it is:

backgroundgreeneu5.jpg

*gulp*

Flames Out
Dragon

This is reallyy good. A huge improvement from your previous paint sigs. For a first sig this is really good. I like the clouring, and everything. The downfall is there is no text, but it's still very good for a first.

7.5/10

So you used GIMP to make this? Did you use a specific tutorial? I've been trying to make sigs with GIMP for the LONGEST time...any advice would be great.

So you used GIMP to make this? Did you use a specific tutorial? I've been trying to make sigs with GIMP for the LONGEST time...any advice would be great.

It's actually a combination of a lot of different tutorials that I read, and help from the offical GIMP site, and some people that I asked. It might take me a while to tell you here, so I'll PM you about making a sig in GIMP. I'm also a beginner though so it might not be the greatest advice. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

backgroundgreeneu5.jpg

*gulp*

Flames Out
Dragon

This is you first? Holy crap this makes my first sigs look like S***.

I like the colour scheme and what you've done with the background, it looks really nice, I'm not to familiar with GIMP so I don't know the amount of skill needed to do this but on Photoshop this might have taken a while for me.

8/10

Good for your 1st try.

I like the purple glow on melina, but the BG is pretty bad. You can get some good fonts on DaFont.com and brushes on deviantar.com, along with good textures.

overall...6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back