• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Get to know THE Profit.

Profit

Righteously Sinful
Just as the title says, ask questions and I shall answer them, so you fine people can get to know me better. No questions are off limits, I will answer anything asked, shoot away at your hearts desire.

So, i'm in prison for flaming in the bar room, which went a little over the line......

But, Deadman is running free amongst the forum with another alt? :wtf:

What do you do for a living?

I work at a grocery store, i'm a produce clerk, been there for a little bit over a year. My job is pretty good, I just recently got told that i'd be getting more hours as i'm one of the better workers in my department, so i'm happy about that, as I need the money pretty badly. Before that I worked at a local Wal-Mart, but that sucked balls, the managers were pricks and I had to work nights which messed me up as I didn't enjoy sleeping all day at all. Hard to have a life when you work 10 hours a night, get out at 7AM, and gotta sleep till the evening.

I've also done some landscaping with an older friend of mine, he can afford the extra cash to make his home look better, so he got me and my friends to come over last summer and do some work around his pond and such. It was pretty good, we got paid to drink and talk to him sometimes, even got to go in his boat and go swimming which we got paid for as well. The only drawback was that he frequently left the country, he goes overseas to give away clothing and other things to the less fortunate, and while he's gone we can't work or if we do we don't get paid till he gets back. The unreliability of it was the reason I left, otherwise it'd be the greatest job ever.

And, are you in Maine by choice?

The answer to this, is a big fat N-O. I hate Maine, my town is full of either old people or a bunch of stuck up kids who think they are the shit just because their family has money. I planned on leaving last year, thats why I got the job at the grocery store, so I could save up some money and leave sometime during winter. The plan was to move in with my girlfriend, we had plans on starting a family and getting married, all of that. But, she left me for someone else a little before I was going to move in, so that was pretty fuckin hard to deal with.

I plan on leaving this piece of shit state soon, though, would like to live somewhere warmer and with more life to it.

First off, love your sig, Pearl Jam is one of my favorite bands.

What is your favourite fruit?

I don't really each much fruit, the occassional banana or strawberry here and there. But my favorite, i'd have to say, is Kiwi. I used to eat them all the time, but havn't had one in quite a while, probably should pick one up just to taste the greatness of it once again.

Have you ever been in trouble with the law?

Surprisingly no. Though, I have done many things that are against the law, and have almost been caught on numerous occassions. I like to get drunk, and sometimes i'm in a bad moode when I do so, when you mix liquor with anger it usually creates problems. I've smashed some shit up, done ******ed things like that, and sometimes a cop will pull up and ask me whats going on but I talk my way out of it everytime. They never give me a breathelizer test so they don't ever pick me up for public-intox, thankfully.

Not something i'm proud of, by any means.

I love my homestate of Maine my town is the best so diss ME diss the town you live in.
anyway did you decide to change your name or was forced upon you
who's your favorite fellow inmate who's your least favorite inmate

I love my homestate of Maine my town is the best so diss ME diss the town you live in.
anyway did you decide to change your name or was forced upon you

You're from Maine as well? I feel bad for you, you say your town doesn't suck but jeezus, is that even possible? Ain't much to do around here.. anyway, on to answer the questions...

Did you decide to change your name or was forced upon you?

It was forced upon me, as is the usual when you get sent in prison. I don't mind, I actually kind of like it.

I have no idea, no one really posts in here so I don't really know who my fellow inmates are. King-Beckah was a fellow inmate, but he's gone now, so I don't know to be honest.

When did you start watching wrestling?

I remember it like it was yesterday, I started watching it when I was like 13 or 14, my friend liked it but I was never into it. I was sleeping over, and it was on t.v., Bret Hart and Stone Cold were feuding and Austin attacked Hart in the ambulance. I naturally liked the Heel, so Hart was the one that I leaned toward. My freind was an Austin fan, so we debated it, and eventually had a match on the living room floor to determine who was better.

Favorite wrestlers?

Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Rock, Hall & Nash, Jericho, Brian Pillman, Taker, Orton, Trips(as a heel), HBK

Favorite matches?

HBK vs Hart - Iron Man Match. Loved that, since I was a huge Bret fan, but didn't like the ending at all. I was all celebrating when it was a draw, but when the match was forced to continue and Hart lost, I was pissed.

Meh. I think the Iron Man is overrated, too drawn out, and in general trying too hard to be epic. I like both of their Survivor Series matches better.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess it's the whole gimmick of the iron man match that draws me in, I rather enjoy them.

Egads, man. Going to be tough coming back from that. Ok, questions, hmmm.

Why do you think Edge can pin any man in the WWE with his spear, but the Big Show can't pin anyone with his?

Egads, man. Going to be tough coming back from that. Ok, questions, hmmm.

Why do you think Edge can pin any man in the WWE with his spear, but the Big Show can't pin anyone with his?

Because Big Shows big ol' gut hinders him from gaining the required speed to take out the opponent, whereas Edge can fly like lightning and crush his opponent to the ground and take him out.

Because Big Shows big ol' gut hinders him from gaining the required speed to take out the opponent, whereas Edge can fly like lightning and crush his opponent to the ground and take him out.

But Big Show is huge. I mean...HUGE. A boulder needs to go approximately a mile an hour to kill you if it rolls over you. :D

Edge is a skinny bastard. It looks like he is running across a meadow of sunflowers and giving a very appreciative hug to the lover of his youth.

Show doesn't need speed. His mass is what does his opponents in.

I agree with the guy above me.

Well, why does it hurt Flair when he misses an elbow drop on an opponent during a match, but when he's flipping out during a promo he can elbow drop his coat all he wants and it doesn't do a thing?

The mysteries of wrestling, I guess we'll never know.

Big Show pinned Evan Bourne with a spear.

Why does it take al three members of Legacy to beat Triple H but it only takes one John Cena?

Yet Orton can take out Cena without Legacy. Its a god dam conundrum

I don't think anything truly hurts Flair. Except maybe the burning when he goes to the bathroom. The only reason he wins or loses matches is because he realizes that the match he is in is taking time out of his kamikaze drinking and bimbo banging. :D

Ok, that's ONE DUDE that Show has beaten with a spear. And it is Evan Bourne. That's like swatting flies with a 12 gauge. Edge's Love Hug (I am copyrighting that shit, that is the new name for Edge's finish) has beaten almost everybody on the roster which makes such little sense as it is a power move done by a beanpole.

Triple H can take on the whole damn roster and survive? Why? Cuz he is married to every wrestler's kryptonite, the daughter of the boss. John Cena understands that if someone punches him in the ring that it is supposed to look like it hurts. Triple H needn't worry about such trivialities.

I say all of this with a heaping helping of sarcasm and joviality, in case it's not coming across. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back