Get to Know Logan McAllister(And K Web V3)

I played world of tanks back on the 360, wasn't a fan. And no on nhl, while I am a fan, the only sports game I buy yearly is Madden. Nba, mlb n nhl I get every other yr or so

So I have a few ideas for Logan going forward, wondering if anyone is willing to let me bounce my ideas off them?

Mookie for MVP. Dude is a beast for the Sox, tiny 5'9 dude has more hrs than big papi, and he's top 10, some even top 5 in every offensive stat, as well as being a top defensive CF. MVP by far

So just wondering people's thoughts on Logan.

And also thoughts on the new .com article? Would you guys like to see those types more often?

He's right in the middle for me. I like your RPs and I'm interested in where your going with them but there are people I like more & those I like less.

NYC>Boston
And also thoughts on the new .com article? Would you guys like to see those types more often?
I like anything that brings views to the .com section. I hope you keep it up

I'd like to point out that your article for the dot com section was a breath of fresh air and something that I really appreciated and liked. I hope it inspires you to keep turning in work like that because it was a great read.

I like reading the RP's of Logan's and I will also admit he is quickly becoming my favorite character to write segments for, other than Theron of course.

The article was cool and a good read while I was on lunch at work. Hope to see more.

Also.... excited for the new season of Once Upon A Time? I know I am. I'll be seeing it on delay midweek due to Clash of Champions, Raw, and Smackdown all taking priority.... but excited nonetheless.

Also.... excited for the new season of Once Upon A Time? I know I am. I'll be seeing it on delay midweek due to Clash of Champions, Raw, and Smackdown all taking priority.... but excited nonetheless.

Yea, was wondering when it was coming back(no cable, just Hulu lol) but with that, Gotham, Quantico, Modern Family, The Goldbergs all returning I'm a happy dude, shameless is coming soon as too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back