Get to Know Logan McAllister(And K Web V3)

Lol what games you been playing Jeff? I've been on a rotation of mass effect andromeda, ff15, ff7, UFC n Horizon

Lol what games you been playing Jeff? I've been on a rotation of mass effect andromeda, ff15, ff7, UFC n Horizon

Friday the 13th - Xbox 1 / PS4
FF15 a little bit- PS4
Smite - Both
NHL 17 - Both
Rainbow Six Seige - Xbox 1
Battlefield 1 - PS4
Battlefield 4 - Xbox 1
Fallout 4 - Xbox 1

How is that Friday the 13th game?

It has problems. Glitches and shitty betraying ********s, it's really a type of game you could say is not for everyone.

It's online only.

It's Jason vs everyone else (camp counselors). Camp Counselors have unlockable perks. Jason has unlockable kills and map point kills. The object for Campers is to survive the night, escape by car/boat/cops and the option of calling in Jarvis or kill Jason. I've never seen Jason get killed yet and only recently I knocked his mask off in a wild round of hide/get found/ fight back and repeat.

Jason's objective is to kill everyone. Every round a player is chosen to play Jason. Rounds can last as long as 15 minutes. He has his own powers to get a big advantage and he gets more powerful as the round progresses. Jason versions are unlockable, all the different film versions of Jason.

IMO the game is fun as fuck. It helps that I'm a big fan of the movies too and it has pretty much all the types of kills you see in the films.

Final Fantasy 15 questions. Did you get a Type D upgrade on your Regalia yet? Also, did you find the giant goddamn turtle yet?

Tbh I haven't gotten very far into ff15. It's a great game imo but idk what it is, something just keeps me from getting hooked. I'm finishing up a ff7 run, then gonna finish off mass effect. Just got ff12 remaster and am loving the new job class system compared to the original, much more strategy involved now. Sorry for late response lol

Hi Logan, big fan. I'm a Blue Jays fan. How did they do against the Red Sox tonight?

Final Fantasy 15 - On the doorstep to the final boss, just barely got by the previous boss in a LOOOONG, stressful fight that I feel I had no business winning. I need to gain at least 5 more levels if I think on staying with the final boss as the mission level says 45. I'm around 43 but my teammates are under 40. Time for some hunts n shit to gain levels. (Also fought a BOSS fish by the top left corner of the map and lost. He destroyed all my lines and my bait. Bought a new reel and rod in hopes to catching the monster fish)

So totally random, but i was reading the article on ESPN about hbk reflecting on the screwjob and it made me realize, that was my first real "wtf" moment in wrestling.

I was 11, loved Bret and at the time hated hbk with a passion (Bret is my all time #1). I had also begged my mom to order the ppv, and then when she does i get the screwy ending. I remember telling my mom "That's bullshit he didnt tap" and my mom giving me that look.
I knew it was fake by age 11, but i still couldn't believe they did my dude dirty.

Anyways after all that, was just curious as to anyone else's first "wtf" moment or just your first big reaction to wrestling. Hope to see some good stuff

Not liking what I'm hearing about Call of Duty WW2. They released it full of annoying bugs and Activision rushed out a patch that made things even worse. It's criminal really, rush out these games to the market unfinished. NHL18 has a plethora of bugs EA Sports didn't even bother to fix and zero announcement to attempt to fix all the problems. Should be charging half price for this shit. I'm not picking up COD WW2 until I hear everything is fixed and the fucking game works. Thankfully that's what I did with Battlefield 4 when that was rushed out unfinished and pissed everyone off with constant crashing and whatnot.

When are you going to put me over on Madden? I've done a great job making you look like a star, time to repay the favor brother.

Are you hoping the Redsox sign JD Martinez?

I am the Hogan of madden, i wont ever put anybody over.

Id take Martinez, he should do well there, but im more interested in the new hitting coaches we signed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back