• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Get on my podcast - What are your 8 least favourite songs?

1. Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven
2. Queen- Fat Bottom Girls
3. Alice in Chains- Stoned
4. Halestorm- Get Off
5. Theory of a Deadman- I Hate My Life
6. U2- Bloody Sunday
7. Kid Rock- Forever
8. Linkin Park- Crawling

1. Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive
2. Living Colour - Love Rears Its Ugly Head
3. Cher - Just Like Jesse James
4. Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops
5. Spice Girls - Mama
6. Queen - Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy
7. Guns 'n Roses - Chinese Democracy
8. Mr Mister - Broken Wings

Bon Jovi is possibly the most overrated musician from the states of all time, and that's coming from somebody born and raised in New Jersey.

Billy Joel gives him a run for his money, though.

Well if your original post didn't make it clear enough for me, this one confirms it for sure. We clearly have vastly different musical tastes.

All I hope is that your selection process in fantasy football is comparable to the way you select musical numbers which you don't like.

Are you defending Bon Jovi, habs? There were other songs on his list that made me shake my head but Bon Jovi is awful.

Are you defending Bon Jovi, habs? There were other songs on his list that made me shake my head but Bon Jovi is awful.

I'm shaking my head at 5/8 of the songs on his original list, especially Tom Sawyer and Hotel California. I'm not defending Bon Jovi (although I don't mind them) but I'm definitely defending Billy Joel. Without a doubt.

Well if your original post didn't make it clear enough for me, this one confirms it for sure. We clearly have vastly different musical tastes.

All I hope is that your selection process in fantasy football is comparable to the way you select musical numbers which you don't like.

Billy Joel has several songs that are absolutely fantastic, but the overwhelming majority of his discography is unplayable. Of the three major solo pop pianists of the 70s and 80, (Stevie Wonder, Elton John, and Billy Joel), he's by far the worst, and it's not even close.

Billy Joel has several songs that are absolutely fantastic, but the overwhelming majority of his discography is unplayable. Of the three major solo pop pianists of the 70s and 80, (Stevie Wonder, Elton John, and Billy Joel), he's by far the worst, and it's not even close.

In fairness, though, that's pretty elite company to keep. It's hardly insulting to stand in line behind Elton John and Stevie Wonder. That's like suggesting that AJ Styles isn't awesome because he isn't as good as John Cena and CM Punk.

And trust me when I tell you, the vast majority of Billy Joel's repertoire is very playable.

In fairness, though, that's pretty elite company to keep. It's hardly insulting to stand in line behind Elton John and Stevie Wonder. That's like suggesting that AJ Styles isn't awesome because he isn't as good as John Cena and CM Punk.

And trust me when I tell you, the vast majority of Billy Joel's repertoire is very playable.

AJ Styles is quite good, but not in the same league as CM Punk or John Cena, just like how Billy Joel isn't in the same league as Stevie or Elton.

4. Halestorm- Get Off

Everyone who's heard this song hates it. I had the displeasure of hearing it live. It's even worse, if that's possible to believe.

Mine:

1. Nirvana: Smells Like Teen Spirit
2. Foo Fighters: Learn To Fly
3. Live: I Alone
4. Incubus: Love Hurts
5. B.O.B & Hayley Williams: Airplanes
6. Evanescence: Bring Me To Life
7. Brand New: Jesus Christ
8. Kanye West: Runaway

Like JGlass, several of these bands are among my favorites/feature prominently on my IPOD and DreamMaker. I just can't stand the songs, whether it be for personal reasons or they just never clicked for me.

1. I Love It - Icona Pop
2. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
3. Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
4. Home - Phil Phillips
5. In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins
6. Rolling In The Deep - Adele
7. Take On Me - a-Ha
8. Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer

I didn't even know who sang I Love It so I had to look that up but every time I hear that song I just wanna punch someone and the same goes for Call Me Maybe. The rest are either WAY too overplayed or I just hate the song in general.

I run a karaoke business.

These songs are entire too long and jammy, nobody ever sings them right, I hear them way fucking too much, they bore the shit out of me, and I hate them.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
Don McLean - American Pie
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On

You fuck right off.

1. Black Eyed Peas- I got a feeling

So do i. I have a feeling you are fucking shit.

2. Jessie J- do it like a dude

Just awful awful lyrics

Those 2 immediately spring to mind...so so bad.

I'm not a fan of musical theater. Something about all the singing in the face of dire situations pisses me off. That could be why the few musicals I do are generally the more lighthearted ones, like The Music Man.

My Way by Frank Sinatra
Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader
I Try by Macy Gray
Final Countdown by Europe
Gold by Spandau Ballet
Greensleeves by King Henry VIII
Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

Yu hsould also have people do their top 8 shit songs, such as anything by Steps.

I'm so full of hate, I wanted to list another eight.

1) It Was A Very Good Year- Frank Sinatra
2) Don't Bring Me Down- Electric Light Orchestra
3) Blinded by the Light- Manfed Mann's Earth Band (Bruce's version isn't much better)
4) Billy Joel- Big Shot
5) Hey Jude- The Beatles
6) Pink Houses- John Mellencamp (I'm pretty sure he wrote that song so it could be used in car and beer commercials)
7) It's Getting Hot in Here- Nelly
8) I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing- Aerosmith

Bonus: Almost every Aerosmith song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back