General Voting Information (Read First Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon Farmer

(I want the admins/and all mods to know that I got permission by a mod to do this so if this and all the other threads are spam please don't give me an infraction as it was ok-ed by a mod.)

This should be a guidline to the Votings. The following things are key things you should know before voting. If you break a rule and say that you didn't know then too bad. (If anyone has any suggestions then please post them in this thread and this thread only...we don't want to cause spam in other parts of this forums)

1. Everyone should have read this first.

2. When voting, you vote once person category.

3. Each thread will have 3 categories to make it way more organized.

4. There is NO voting for youself. If you vote for yourself, you will be eliminated and automatically disqualified from ALL categories!!! I don't want or like cheaters!!! Even you, Mohammad Hasheem, you Iraqi Bastard. (I am allowed to say that because it's my character)

5. Also...if anyone is caught asking someone to vote for them...auto disqualification and that is also cheating.

6. When you vote, you post your vote. I will then add it to the very first post of the thread.

7. Please no admin, mod, G-Mod, and everyone else...please DO NOT move these threads to the Bar Room. If you do then can you at least make us a Sub-Forum or just turn the post counts off for this sub-forum of the WZCW section. Thank you very much :)

8. The votings are open to anyone and everyone!! If you are part of WZCW you may vote. If you were part of WZCW you may vote. If you are not apart of WZCW you may vote. If you HATE WZCW you may vote. If you have no clue who the fuck any of these people are or didn't know there was a WZCW...you may still vote. ANYONE AND EVERYONE can vote.

9. If you would like to talk about the awards then DO NOT post in the voting threads, I will be making a Discussion Thread for people to talk about the voting and the voting itself. If you want to talk anything else related to the WZCW then post it in the Discusion Thread in the Backstage Area (different sub-forum)

10. Just to remind you again, this is the way you vote properly, just so this won't be so hard for me. You write the title of the award in bold and in big letters but not so big. Then write who you vote for. And then, just to make it a bit better, give like 1 or 2 sentences on why.

For example:

The Fan’s Choice Award - Your Personal Favourite
D.C.
Big Will
Gus
Sincade

(Someone was chosen twice so instead of 5 picks...for this one...we start with 4)

I choose Gus because his character is very charismatic. His finisher meanuver is spectacular. He is truly progressing more and more and I expect to see him as one of the top condentors of the WZCW. I also wouldn't mind feuding with him.

That is how it should be. You show the choices, bold the one you pick and then state it and please give reasons just so it doesn't get moved to another section of this forums.

11. When you pick, make sure every single category, of that specific thread, that when you vote for it...make sure you do 1 post for all the categories of that thread.

12. You will all have exactly a week. Next week, the 25th of December at Midnight, my time, I will ask Sincade to close all the threads besides for the discussion thread as it can still go on, if you guys want to. Once the threads get locked on the 25th of December...that's it!! No more votes, no matter what!!!

13. If you have any questions what so ever please post it in the discussion Thread. Thank you.

14. If someone was nominated more than once in a nomination thing, he does NOT get a vote. Everyone starts off fresh!!!

15. I would also appreciate it if no one edits my first post of the votings because I wanna make sure that the votes are correct, please. *cough* Enforcer lol *cough*

Sorry to be strict but I want this to be a successful!!!

If you have any suggestions please post them in here and I'll take it under consideration. This is the ONLY thread you guys should post your suggestions to the rules of the voting.

Enjoy and Good luck to everyone that posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back