Elite X Championship Voting

Who do you want to face Austin Reynolds at Unscripted?

• Blade (30 Minute Iron Man Match)

• Phoenix (First Blood Match)

• Chris Beckford (Inferno Match)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Unscripted-EliteX.jpg

Greetings WZCW fans, if you are wondering about voting for the Elite X Championship Stipulation and Opponent, you've come to the right place. The simple rule is that you have to vote for the match and opponent you want to see Austin Reynolds defend his Elite X Championship against.

Will it be against Blade in a 30 Minute Iron Match? Or will he defend against Phoenix in a First Blood Match? Or what about his former long time rival Chris Beckford in an Inferno Match?!

All you simply have to do is vote and the stipulation/opponent with the most votes will face Austin Reynolds for the Elite X Championship at Unscripted.

Polls open on Friday 20th August. Any questions regarding the voting, feel free to post here.

I want to see Phoenix get the chance here, he has improved shed loads in recent months and as such should get the opportunity.

By far this one is the hardest one to pick. Beckford and Reynolds have had lots of matches with each other, but then again they wrestle a match that's never been done before in WZCW. It's really a coin flip between Blade and Phoenix, but I think I'd chose Phoenix and first blood over Blade and a 30 min match.

Blade to me can easily ascend the ranks to become a World Champion.

Phoenix has been on a roll and a first blood match fits him perfectly... but then again, a gimmick match to start off a potential feud?

Beckford and Reynolds need to finish off their rivalry once and for all. A gimmick match is needed and we haven't seen an Inferno. I'm going Beckford.

While Beckford's RP was good, I've gone ahead and voted for Phoenix here. I prefer the stipulation and think they could pull off one hell of a match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back