• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General Lucha Underground Spam Thread

Mil Muertes is a great, great, GREAT character. Ricky Banderas is a shit wrestler though. However none of that matters as the guy is pure presence.

Chavo should set him on fire to bring back Fenix so that a revived Fenix and a revived Mil Muertes can be the ones to destroy Matanza.

Mil Muertes is insane! I'm glad they got rid of them ugly blue stripped pants. The black pants fit the character much better.

They missed a step with the Pentagon/Sexy Star intro yesterday. Shoulda had him stare down the ring announcer while she was announcing Sexy, have her voice stop, then go through with announcing Sexy while staring him down.

So I've binged on LU to catch up to date in a week (i only had to start from the trios ladder match) and this is what I've got.

Killshot is so frustrating, he has this brilliant moveset (especially that rolling cutter) but in between he moves so slowly that it kills all the momentum of his matches.

Vampiro on commentary is weird, one minute he does a perfect job but then the next minute he's all over the place doing wacky things that I cant make sense of. His constant hatred of Konnan is frustrating because it paints Konnan out to be this terrible bloke and so the whole time I've been waiting for Konnan to turn on Puma, I thought this was how Cage was going to win the title to be honest

More people should be hyped for Lucha Underground. Y'all better appreciate the best company in wrestling!

So I've binged on LU to catch up to date in a week (i only had to start from the trios ladder match) and this is what I've got.

Killshot is so frustrating, he has this brilliant moveset (especially that rolling cutter) but in between he moves so slowly that it kills all the momentum of his matches.

Vampiro on commentary is weird, one minute he does a perfect job but then the next minute he's all over the place doing wacky things that I cant make sense of. His constant hatred of Konnan is frustrating because it paints Konnan out to be this terrible bloke and so the whole time I've been waiting for Konnan to turn on Puma, I thought this was how Cage was going to win the title to be honest

Vampiros hatred for Konnan is hilarious to me. I first thought the same thing that it was part of a story but it is not. He just does not like Konnana. To me Vampiro makes the show enjoyable because he makes me laugh with the random stupid things he can say.

Killshot is cool but his slowing down is frustrating. He has a great move set as you mentioned but his pacing is off. My favorites though are Cage, Pentagon Jr, Prince Puma and Drago just to name a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back