Garth Black *old page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Wrestler's Real Name: Garth Wilson
Wrestler's Gimmick Name: Garth Black
Wrestlers Nickname: “The Lone Crusader” Garth Black
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 168 lbs (12st)
Hometown: London, England
Billed From: Wales by way of Monterrey, Mexico
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Short, spiky dyed black
-----------Eye color: grey
-----------Facial Hair: stubble and sideburns
-----------Ring Attire: black tights, white boots, black elbow pads
-----------Backstage Attire: The same, but with a black hooded poncho
-----------Physical Features: pierced lip, wears face paint around eyes which darkens them
-----------Tattoos: Celtic knot ring around right upper bicep
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Tweener, but a slight tweak could send him either way
Gimmick: Melancholic loner
Strength/Weakness: Strengths – speed, aerial ability, good in high risk gimmick matches and charismatic, when he lets himself be
Weaknesses – refuses all help, loses interest in matches if he is getting a pasting, little self respect, so has a tendency to take unnecessary risks, quite weak – does few lifting moves, takes losing to heart. He believes allowing himself to be charismatic in the heat of the match to be a weakness
Trained By: Various luchadors, notably El Hijo del Santo
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Kaz.jpg

Brief History: Grew up frequently wrestling with friends on trampolines at home. Sold everything he had so that he could go to Mexico and learn how to be a luchador. He became an overnight success with the crowd loving the fact that he was taller than most luchadors. All was great, until one month where he lost his mask, his girlfriend left him, and he missed his mother’s death back in Wales. He transformed from a happy-go-lucky character into being a loner who avoided all contact. He occaisionally forgets himself in the ring and enjoys the crowd reaction, but most of the time he is very downbeat.
Title History: none
Entrance Music: Archives of Pain, Manic Street Preachers
Entrance description: Ideally, he’d enter through the crowd in a fashion similar to Edge when he first debuted, but if that is too gimmicky for a newcomer, then just a very understated slow walk to the ring with the lights dimmed. He wears his poncho to the ring and takes it off immediately before a fight and puts it back on afterwards.

Finishers: Black Death (rolling cutter),
Black Magic (Shooting star legdrop)

15 Most used moves:
Moonsault,
Black Hole (springboard tornado ddt),
Black Out (Sitout rear mat slam),
missile dropkick,
flying body splash,
springboard dropkick,
springboard crossbody,
hurricanrana,
enziguri,
roundhouse kick,
STO,
DDT,
bulldog,
spinning heel kick,
judo throw

Sample RP:

We're in a white room that has nothing but a bed, a chair and a table in it. A home video camera is pointing at Garth Black, who is sitting in the chair against the table, slowly and rythmically clicking a pen open and closed. There is nobody else in the room.

Jean-Paul Satre once said "hell is other people" and he was right, but nobody seems to realise. All people do is let you down, you can't rely on anybody to do anything. I can't ever be truly in solitude until everyone has been removed from the equation. Hell might well be other people, but giving other people hell is heaven.

He briefley stops clicking and puts his head in his hands

Everything and everyone is flawed. Everyone is in the wrong. The only purity in the world is unarmed combat, two men, no lies, just honest competition. There is no such thing as saints or sinners, just losers and winners. I know which one I am - how can you be a loser if you've got nothing left to lose?

Picks up the pen and starts to click again

But I can't win unless there's an opponent. I don't pick fights, fights pick me. The most repulsive and corrupt characters exist only for me to wipe them out. And there is nowhere more repulsive and corrupt than WZCW which is why I have this.

He holds up a contract of employment for WZCW to the camera, before starting to click again

That place is full of two types of people. The people who are "the bad guys", the ones who cheat to win. The ones who pick on those they think are weaker. They are thetrue weaklings. Those people are the most repulsive. Life gives us but one morsal of purity, and they destroy that purity by cheating. Then there's the corrupt guys, "the good guys". They fight as brothers in arms to fend the world off from all of the evil headed their way, don't they?. No. They are not brothers in arms, they are liars in chains. They are so reliant on the crowd to love them that they lie to themselves and to the bastion of human nature: that it is every man for himself.

The clicking intensifies as his voice get louder and faster

They have to be shown the error of their ways! The corrupt have to learn that their "brothers" will stab them in the back! The repulsive have to learn that the impure life will destroy them! Unless I do it first. Every single competitor in WZCW needs to understand that they will all...

He signs his name on the contract and throws the pen down. He then goes quieter and slower again as he says

...fade to black.

The vignette fades to black.

This is Garth Blacks old thread, he has not been released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back