• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gail Kim & Others Going to WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the WWE do get Gail Kim and any other of the knockouts they are going to continue to book their women's division horribley, sure it's more money and a bigger spotlight but for the women who truly want to wrestle i think TNA is the place for them to be. Awesome Kong is probably the only one that WWE wouldnt ruin, they'd book her as the new Chyna and have her destroy women and have minor feuds with men probably, also doesnt hurt that their network doesnt forbid male/female wrestling.

Why would WWE want to spend big bucks on a woman, thats not being sexist, they just wouldn't do it. There is not enough money in the WWE womens division so I don't see them offering Kim much more than TNA could offer her and TNA aren't exactly poor, they do have a fair bit of money to throw around themselves.

How do you know that for a fact?

The one or two who go to the WWE could include Gail Kim.

It's a business. Anything is possible. But right now, WWE's "diva's" are not wrestlers. They are models who they dress in skimpy outfits to hope around in the ring. Not sure if this would be appealing for Kim as she has shown that she is a serious wrestler. She would have to carry alot of matches in WWE, due to the current diva's lack of experience. I believe that they were moving this way towards the end of her tenure there, which contributed to her injuries. With the risk of getting injured higher, would she want to go back? Don't know. But I do know that will be a factor in her decision.

Im not sure why she was released from the WWE, but there dosen't seem to be any bad blood, which is good.

Bad blood no. But I think that she looks better on TNA tv. I used to think that she was so unshapely in WWE. Might have been all of the lighting that they use. And I doubt that the new high def programming would be flattering to her either. But she looks gorgeous in TNA. Of course, it still comes down to just how seriously WWE takes their women's division. If all they want is future Playboy models, then there will be (bad) blood. And nobody will be drinking any milkshakes in the end.

From what I have seen recently, it has all been focused on Velvet Sky & Angelina Love. (I don't watch TNA much so I may be wrong). So she may be unhappy, as she was TNA's first ever Women's Champion. Now, I'm not sure where she is. So there may be some bad blood between the two in that respect.

You are half right. TNA is pushing Angelina Love and Velvet sky right now. It's to give Gail Kim some time off as she has been in every storyline and just about every match that they have had. If you haven't noticed, TNA does this every once in a while to rest their wrestlers by spotlighting secondary stars. It gives Kim time to rest and gives Love and Sky an opportunity to show what they got. And with ring entrances like those two have, I will be enjoying every minute of it.

Unless you work for TNA, you don't know anything for sure.

You don't have to work for TNA to see a pattern in Gail Kim's career. She has taken every step of it seriously and shows such with her skills. I remember the submission that she used to use in WWE. It was amazing. But it is rather obvious that TNA takes their women's division seriously with who they have signed. WWE currently isn't, as there are still loads of skilled women's wrestlers out on the indy circuit and none of them have gotten a look. All we can do is speculate my friend. All we can do is speculate.

It's a business. Anything is possible. But right now, WWE's "diva's" are not wrestlers. They are models who they dress in skimpy outfits to hope around in the ring. Not sure if this would be appealing for Kim as she has shown that she is a serious wrestler. She would have to carry alot of matches in WWE, due to the current diva's lack of experience. I believe that they were moving this way towards the end of her tenure there, which contributed to her injuries. With the risk of getting injured higher, would she want to go back? Don't know. But I do know that will be a factor in her decision.

Well yes they are models who dress in skimpy outfits, but, not all of them. Mickie James, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Natalia, they are all wrestling from what I have seen. And they don't wear skimpy outfits.

And all of the Divas I have listed above, I think they could cope with a match against Gail Kim. They are all talented, and accoring to Paul Heyman, Beth Phoenix is an amazing wrestler with talents that the WWE does not allow her to show.

I'm sorry but is it just me who thinks Melina can't wrestle? I think she is just awkward in the ring and doesn't know what to do between moves.

this would be a bad move for both TNA and WWE. WWE's writers would just bury gail kim in their almost nonexistant diva division, while TNA would lose of their best performers in the knockouts. same with any tag teams, the division is better in TNA and they would just be forgotten in WWE

First of all, in my opinion, WWE has no interest in bringing back Gail Kim. They don't give a shit about the Women's Division anyway, so I doubt they are out there checking out the "competition" (and I use this term very loosely regarding TNA, they're no competition at all) to bring someone back. I'm sure if the situation fell in their laps (for example, her contract with TNA expired and she approached WWE herself), I'm sure they'd look at it. But WWE seems content to let half dressed models wrestle in "paddle on a pole" matches, so why would they actively pursue anyone from somewhere else? That's no disrespect to her, I just think WWE couldn't care less about her one way or the other.

Having said all of this, I'm sure she'd return to WWE in a heartbeat. As would any of the former WWE competitors (Angle, Cage, and most, if not all, of the others). A lot more money, a lot more exposure, and the opportunity to be associated with the top company in the business, rather than a distant second place company wrestling in bingo halls and school gyms. People can be all high horse and talk about how happy she is in TNA, how she can showcase her skills, etc., but I'm sure that Gail Kim and most others, for the proper amount of money, would rather roll around in chocolate pudding for a 6-digit salary, rather than showcase her "skills" in obscurity.

Look at Jeff Hardy. Supposedly was happier than a pig in shit when with TNA. Would never go back, loved the lighter schedule and the ability to show off his moves, but when WWE came calling, he was gone in a heartbeat.

As a silly hypothetical, do you think that if Angle or Cage were contacted and offered huge dollars for an immediate and successful WWE title run with either of the 2 main belts, they would decline and remain with TNA based upon their principles or whatever? Or would they knock the door down they'd be moving so fast to get out of obscurity, off the sinking ship, to get back to the main stage? Get real, they be back in a heartbeat. And so would Gail Kim. In a heartbeat.

By the time Jeff Hardy got the call from WWE he had been released from TNA on very bad terms after being suspended a couple of times for no showing. And no matter what TNA do they are competition to WWE, they are a national,bordering on international, wrestling company. The question is whether are they good or bad competition.

this would be a bad move for both TNA and WWE. WWE's writers would just bury gail kim in their almost nonexistant diva division, while TNA would lose of their best performers in the knockouts. same with any tag teams, the division is better in TNA and they would just be forgotten in WWE

Why would she be forgotten in WWE? The writers are capable of building her up easily. They could do a gimmick where she says she was away for a few years (since she left WWE), and has been training really hard to make it. Obviously all of us know she is very capable of wrestling. Then she surprises someone like Melina by getting the victory over her. They could build that fued for a while.

Everyone rants on about the Women's Division in the WWE, but for the last time, it is getting better. There has been more matches recently, matches, not bikini contests. So it goes to show that change is happening within the WWE. With the rise of Divas such as Michelle McCool, the division has got a bright future, PROVIDING the writers give them the right storylines.

Keep Cherry as a uber-babyface, build her up on SmackDown! for a year or so. Then, with correct timing, draft her onto RAW (providing she has improved in the ring), then continue her as a major babyface, similar to Roxxi in TNA (im not sure if she is a pure babyface, but I know everyone hated her getting her head shaved(in the arena)), so they could do a major babyface angle.

So bringing in Gail Kim would be good, as she would not be forgotten, as explained above.

Well the news has been debunked now anyway so it won't happen but I don't think Gail would go back to WWE unless they really gave her an awesome offer which they won't or if they really made the diva division good, which they won't.

I wanted to be a wrestler before and I know that if I could choose between being a diva or knockout I'd pick knockout for sure. The TNA division actually builds the knockouts and doesn't only rely on ex WWE diva's. In fact the only reason I'd ever go to WWE would be to become a household name and quite possibly get a high position in TNA once I'd go there.

If you're a girl and like pro wrestling and you want to be a wrestler, TNA is the place to be.

Well yes they are models who dress in skimpy outfits, but, not all of them. Mickie James, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Natalia, they are all wrestling from what I have seen. And they don't wear skimpy outfits.

And all of the Divas I have listed above, I think they could cope with a match against Gail Kim. They are all talented, and accoring to Paul Heyman, Beth Phoenix is an amazing wrestler with talents that the WWE does not allow her to show.

Okay, I like your list. But remove McCool's name. She is merely them trying to compensate for having lost Stacy Keebler. And I could see her in playboy. Melina isn't polished, but can carry a mic. Mickie James seems challenged at time and lost. Not sure what they expect from her. So who does that leave? Victoria(who must have fucked up pretty bad to be abused the way she is these days), Phoenix(lord have mercy baby), and Natalie(who still hasn't had more than a 3 to 5 minutes match and is still green). Other than that, they go for playboy bunny material for the girls and often push them harder for these purposes. I just wished they were more serious about their craft in WWE. Lord knows I don't want to see another accident like what Candice Michelle accident due to a poorly trained wrestling bimbo trying to pull off a move that she isn't ready for. Am I the only one who cringed watching Cherry pull off that Bulldog on Maryse on Smackdown last week? It brought back memories of the Buff Bagwell accident, except rougher. Yikes.

Okay, I like your list. But remove McCool's name. She is merely them trying to compensate for having lost Stacy Keebler. And I could see her in playboy. Melina isn't polished, but can carry a mic. Mickie James seems challenged at time and lost. Not sure what they expect from her. So who does that leave? Victoria(who must have fucked up pretty bad to be abused the way she is these days), Phoenix(lord have mercy baby), and Natalie(who still hasn't had more than a 3 to 5 minutes match and is still green). Other than that, they go for playboy bunny material for the girls and often push them harder for these purposes. I just wished they were more serious about their craft in WWE. Lord knows I don't want to see another accident like what Candice Michelle accident due to a poorly trained wrestling bimbo trying to pull off a move that she isn't ready for. Am I the only one who cringed watching Cherry pull off that Bulldog on Maryse on Smackdown last week? It brought back memories of the Buff Bagwell accident, except rougher. Yikes.

Ok yeah, the WWE does go for the Playboy Bunny type people, (i.e, Maryse), but not all hope is lost. With the right training all of the "useless" talent which the WWE has now (Ashley, Maria, Candice still, Michelle McCool, Layla, Kelly ect ect..). Remember, Trish took years before she became good in the ring, granted, she was not that great, but she was more watchable than Maria is right now. So I say, give the ladies time to adjust. I'm pretty sure with the right training that they can become better wrestlers.

They should bring in Molly Holly as a trainer for the Divas. She was solid in the ring, and deserved a better push than she had before. I'm sure she could train Layla up or someone else.

I really don't see the likes of Gail Kim wanting to leave TNA to go back to a company which pushed her then left her to drop as it focused on the more important issues of who would look good topless.

Ok, if WWE offered a big contract it would be hard for a lot of people to turn them down, but the thing is, TNA's women's division is what's making it big lately, why would Gail want to leave that to be in a glorified swimsuit comp.

As for the likes of Angle, I think his bridges are burnt and wouldn't go back with the heavy schedule WWE have. Christian is probably the only guy who'd go back and WWE might want back. 3D maybe, but VKM wouldn't be wanted back by WWE.

first off whoe belives this bullcrap story then shoot ur self.Theres know way in hell tna is going to let gail kim even think about leavin.Has anybody seen the matches gail kim and awesome kong put on.Outta all the bullshit repots that come out every once in a while this is the one that is the stupid.gail kim has brain and if she dosent want to be buried in there womens division again shes just better off this stay where shes at.

I mean this won't happen for a long time. But she might in like a year or two. That is a big maybe. I mean she is a former WWE Women's Champ. And her WWE run was pretty short. And I don't think she left on bad terms. So in the long run I would say most likely. Soon hell no. She loves TNA from what I know. She will get the Knockout strap like 2 more times for long runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back