Gaijin Graphics - DigitalNight's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff DN. The Peach on is very simplistic, but it works with the style of the sig and makes it a quality graphic. The Ivy and HQ one has stuff going on and has a more visual effect to go along with the simplistic background style. Both are very good.

Issuing a response to a request and two more.

kingpin.png

- Kingpin (Marvel Comics)

starwarssabre.jpg

- Light Saber Quote (Star Wars, Science Fiction)

GoPlanet.png

- Captain Planet with Quote (USA Animation)

cobradecept1.png

- Cobra-Decepticon Union Logo (Marvel Comics)

The background is actually the background to the forum. If you put it on black, the black would be the background color to the two, and blue would be blue etc.

Just like to say that you're FWA sig up there DigitalNight is now my official banner for my promotion. I have it on the front page. Couldn't leave that out.

1. I am not a fan of Matt Morgan, so if this does not do him justice, I apologize.
2. I had NO IDEA what I was doing when making this. But this is the final product to the "Blueprint" idea I had.
3. There is no three.

blueprintMM1.png

For your Popout sigs.
Save them as PNG. Format that way on whatever site they are used on they will be transparent without the GREY background. Just a bit of info for you. Not bad work.

The grey background in transparent sigs is only shown if you are using IE6 or below.

Do you use IE, Cheez?

Even though you blantantly spammed this "optional yet forced" competition, I decided to take you up on it. You'll probably use the entries for an E-Fed or something.. but meh whatever.

TomkoGOW.png

oh sorry i didnt mean to make it seem forced i just wanted to see how all yalls styles differed sorry btw it looks really good ill use it eventually

I think I have ****ed out myself to Doc long enough and its time for a change. Any chance of doing another for me? As always, rep and credit will be given.

BTW, it doesn't have to be the pics, they are just a sample.

1) An Ayako Hamada FWA Sig. Since she has been billed from Japan, maybe go off something like this for the background.

hamadatna.jpg

Thanks man, I will be sure to hit you up soon for more. And, I shall take good care of Daffney for you.

Just got out of bed from an evening of lounging around and watching Lupin III TV Specials and OVA films.

Here's your Hamada graphic. I hope it is to your liking.
FWAHamada001.png

That looks sweet man... it shall be added to my collection of randomly generated sigs as soon as I get home from work. When I can, I shall rep you for the creation. Thanks again.

i have a question in your age of the fall sig who is the guy with the roh belt the one with the red jacket

Tyler Black has the belt, and the guy in the red with the mohawk is the same guy as the one in the front Jimmy Jacobs.

They are all Ring of Honor wrestlers.

Wow, You are really good at making sigs.Your Christmas sig and Hannibal King sig are especially good. Well done and keep up the good work.

wow very nice work, i really dig your diva/knockout sigs i really like the alissa flash/daffney sig and the mschif sig, props for the shimmer love :thumbsup:

Thank you for the compliment Cap.

Here's my graphic for some tourney that someone needed a graphic for.

WZBAT-01.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back