• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Future WWE DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

proweeks

Dark Match Winner
with all the DVDs released this year(Mr. Perfect, Rock, Austin, Triple H, Eddie, Summerslam anthology, Royal Rumble Anthology)im wondering and anticipate whats next to come

I would be disappointed if the Survivor Series anthology was not released because it doesnt look like its coming out this year, I figured it could be one of two things

1.they will release it next year seeing as RR and SS have already come out this year and maybe they dont want to oversaturate 2008 with 3 complete anthology sets or

2. seeing as McMahon and Hart seem to have reconciled maybe vince is hesitant to have Survivor Series 97 released on DVD

but on a different note there are many other DVDs id love to see released in 09, so lets discuss future DVD releases we would like to see

an eddie guerrero dvd came out this year?

yea im excited about the ones that will come out in the future too.
id like to see maybe the best out nitro dvd come out like they did with the raw dvd.
a jericho dvd would be great too.
also a best of smakdown would be pretty cool to see.
cant think of anything else at the moment

The Monday Night War DVD would have been a dream come true DVD release if they had done it right

the documentary was only 90 minutes and the extras were only about 90 minutes.....this was the most important and monumental time period in wrestling history the documentary alone needed to be 3-6 hours and the extras should have been 6 hours or more, how can single superstars get 3 disc dvd releases but then the entire history of 2 companys be a one disc release

that being said i think its time for a Rise and Fall of WCW DVD release with as much time and extras, if not much more than the Rise and Fall of ECW had

I saw the main feature of the Mr. Perfect DVD. It was pretty lame - it wasn't so much the WWE's fault. The production was solid as usual - it was the subject of Mr. Perfect who did not have the most storied or interesting life story as compared to a guy like Jake Roberts, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes etc.

I really think there should be a Savage DVD out already. Very sad that this bizarre feud with McMahon is f*ing thing up

I got the Stone Cold and Rock DVDs this year and enjoyed both very much. I only wish The Rock could of been in the making of the DVD. (like a little 1 minute segment of whats special about each match.) I think I'll only buy wwe DVDs of wrestlers who are retired, because otherwise they'll probably just make a better DVD after the wrestler retires. Back on topic the DVDs i want to see the most are...

1. History of Intercontinental title (which is being made)
2. Macho Man Randy Savage
3. Scott Hall/Razor Ramon (even if just 1 disc)

well for starters the most important one would be y2j. he has had some of the geatest matches and rivalrys that there are.

2 another taker dvd whitch will prbably be when he retires

3 jonny hitro dvd

4 intercontintal dvd being made so im satisfied

5 smackdown aniversery dvd like raw had

6 batista dvd in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads