Future of world elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightphitt

Dark Match Winner
So what does the future of the world elite hold???
Does it hold title reighs??? Will its members break off into superstars like evolution
Are there too many people already in this organization?
Will they challenge the MEM???

My thoughts. They have way too many people to be successful. I fig tna didn't know what to do with all these folks so they were like hey let's put them all together!!!

They could be successful if tna does decide to disband MEM (but I don't see that happening)

So yeah go ahead discuss

Again apologizies if this thread exists

If the MEM comes to an end then World Elite will be big as they will be the dominant stable instead of being "The Midcard stable"

But i definitely see something big in the future for World Elite,

Something HUGE........

Something which as far as i know is still signed to a contract with TNA.....

Once He is fully recovered from injury i see The World Elite getting to debut it's newest Member.....The Collosus from Boggo Road (Forget the spelling on that)

None other then Nathan Jones!

He would be a perfect fit as the muscle for that group.

i agree there are to many people right now and that is because tna didn't know what to do with them so they put them all in.
though i do see the B.I leaving the group soon. they have been officially recognized as the IWGP tag champs and after using the W.E. to get them on TV weekly and know i think that once they lose those titles they will break away.

i do see big things for Eric though other than the Brits and him it is just a filler group right now.

Totally forgot about Nathan Jones. He would be a great addition to that stable. He comes in and EY uses that as an excuse to trim the herd to "winners." I've always been a fan if Sheik/Divari, so hope he stayed. I think EY as the leader, Sheik and Homicide as the tag team and Jones as the muscle.

I think we are seeing the future of the World Elite come to fruition right now. With the MEM members and the WE members currently at each other's throats one is going to take out the other. I would not be surprised to see EY get a huge rub from Angle or Booker to put him and the WE over and take out the MEM. I think the World Elite will take out the MEM and have slight help from the likes of Styles and Daniels and Beer Money.

World Elite could give Samoa Joe something to do. His heel status is just not there right now, and the "face who turns on MEM and Angle" spot is filled by Morgan.

Joining World Elite would give Joe a focus, would give World Elite a World title contender, and would keep Joe a heel while breaking him away from MEM where he doesn't fit anyway.

Yeah, it looks like MEM will turn face and World Elite will go over as heels which would be great for WE as it would really put them over. I think the British Invasion should leave World Elite though. I hate how you have a stable within a stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back