• Alex Shelly

• Kevin Nash

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colesey_4_Life

There are so many great Wrestlers on tha TNA Roster..... But some of them may not become World Champion..... Who do you think will not become World Champion that really does deserve to be..... My choice is Daneils..... He's a great talent but with the likes of Christian Cage, Samoa Joe, Jeff Jerett, AJ Styles and Sting on top i dont really see him being Champion any time soon.... Your Thoughts??

daniels has the best shot outta all of em. his character is there, u kno he is "the fallen angel" he can go from face to heel, with little or no problem, and his in ring skills are simply off the effin chain. he can wrestle, he can work the mic, the complete wrestler in TNA. he has a chance but wit all of the talent, they are overlooking someone that could probably be one of the greatest NWA champs EVER!

Samoa Joe, or Christopher Daniels, they would reallly add some prestige to the title, i really know that they will be Future NWA Champs.

I know tha Joe will be Champion by next year..... Pretty obvious really tha why i didnt put him up there with them..... Jus a shame tha i don't really see any of these especially Daneils becomin' Champ...... I think TNA needs a New Championship at tha moment..... I know tha the NWA Championship is with TNA for another 7 years or what ever it is..... So why dont they start preparin' for when they gotta give tha title back...... With a TNA World Heavyweight Championship....... Treat it as a Mid-Card Title until they get rid of tha NWA Title then at least by tha time its got a bit of history....

I dont think its gonna be any of them? But if I had to pick... Bobby Roode would be my pick...

As for who I think future TNA Champs are gonna be... The next one is gonna be Sting... And then after that prob Joe being of how there pushing him.. And maybe Aj Styles once again... As soon as he's done with his Tag Title picture...

Oh man...styles winning the belt again..that would rock. He would be catching up to Jarret in title reigns...

Uhmmm...as far as that list goes...I had to pick Daniels.

Yea i'm gonna have to go with the Fallen Angel. The man definetly has worked hard enough and is incredible in the ring. He could put on some top calibur matches with the heavyweights. Actually he might be able to restore some of its prestige.

as much as you everybody loves christopher daniels, the one thing that he lacks is size and physique. Put him up in the same ring as monty brown and he looks scrawny. I do admit that he is an awesome wrestler and technically has all the skills, if he added 20 lbs of muscle mass he'd immediately get a push.

bobby roode has all the elements to make it to the top. he is himself, he has size, power, skill and can talk. give him 2 years. Same with the alpha male. too bad hes not in tna anymore. wwe should pick him up. the guy has potential, and if trained properly and worked with, could be one of the biggest draws in wrestling.

For williams/sabin/shelly its just too early to tell. they haven't really developed strong characters, fought heavyweight matches or really had the experience and time in the ring to be world champions. I still think that their size would also hurt them. Being under 6' and 225lbs makes it tough to contend in the heavyweight division and look like a legitimate contender.

Well, look at Styles. 5'10" and weighs just over 200lbs....he isn't big by any means...3 time World Heavyweight Champion

I think the complete "wrestler" nowadays is AJ Styles (Randy Orton being a distant second). When you think wrestling, you think performance, charisma, entertainment value, and gimmick. AJ Styles is the sh*t. He's charismatic, his in-ring skills are stellar, and he generates a crowd reaction. Spectacular individual who probably won't be getting the Heavyweight Championship anytime soon.

Fallen Angel. Montey Brown is going to the WWE, so no to him. Bobby Roode needs a push I'd say.

Monty Brown but hes quitting to go to wwe
SO HES GONAN BE THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP but i want petey williams ausae hes canadian and canadian deatroyer owns u

One man who I would like to see get the title that hasn't been mentioned and has came so close but always gets pulled back to mid card is "The Monster Abyss". He takes crazy bumps and with James Mitchell as his voice he could be unstoppable. Evenn if he don't hold it long just for him to have it. I also believe that if Monty Brown gets his contract negotiations situated he should be champion also.

mistahaze126 said:
daniels has the best shot outta all of em. his character is there, u kno he is "the fallen angel" he can go from face to heel, with little or no problem, and his in ring skills are simply off the effin chain. he can wrestle, he can work the mic, the complete wrestler in TNA. he has a chance but wit all of the talent, they are overlooking someone that could probably be one of the greatest NWA champs EVER!

Could not argue a point any better. Chris Daniels is the shit in that ring and is the shit on that mic and is the shit in any other pro-wrestling context imaginable. He is THE MAN in wrestling. Just look at the prestige he gave to the X-Division title for those 6 months that he held it. He definately could be amongst the best champions in 104 (i think thats right) plus years of NWA history. He would give the title its prestige back immediately.

Daniels not only has an awesome character, not only can work the mic but can work the ring and can make his opponent (regardless of who it is) look incredible. But when he does win it (whihc I think he will one day) it should happen the same way he won the X title. He comes so close for so long, gets screwed out of opportunities for so long and then finally wins it by becoming the first man to pin Joe.

I hope Chris Sabin will be champ, not Samoa Joe, he should team up with someone like Rhyno or somethin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back