Funny Story.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, I was at college on Wednesday and due to us having no software as yet, we were moved to another class room. Naturally, we had no idea about the room or what was connected to what. We all signed in to our computers and she told us to turn off the screens as she wanted to show us some stuff on thesmart board. We all turned our computer screens off and she went about showing us whatever it was she wanted to. She closed down the application on the projector/smart board and said that we could continue on with our business.

We all turned our screens back on and went about our business, I came on here, some guys played games and others did something else completely. Nevertheless, none of us had any clue that the dude in the corners computer was in fact hooked up to the projector and that everything he was doing and viewing was being shown on the wall in a 3 metre smart board projector. All I heard was someone say "John! Your computer is on the screen." The sound effects were priceless. The guy warning his friend, the rapid clicking of a mouse in the corner and my booming laugh as I noticed what was on the board.

The lecturer noticed and made him bring every single window he had opne up. The guy was surfing 4Chan shamelessly and had to bring up every single window. Each one he brought up was worse than the last. The first being extremely racist, the next being extremely sexist and the next being awash with penises everywhere. By this point, we had all turned to see what was going on and everyone was seeing what he was looking at. She warned him that he was going to get thrown out of college and he was gone the next day.

The funny thing being that I hate him and I loved that I no longer have to put up with his annoyance. A hilarious day and I guess I have to thank 4Chan for getting rid of the wanker.

Damn. In no way am I trying to defend the piece of shit that is 4chan, but I would be really sour if I got kicked out of college for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back