Funniest WZ Pseudo-"Headlines"

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
I notice that the guys in charge of that are improving every time. WTF are you talking about dude? Simple, the "Breaking News" banners at the bottom of (almost) every wrestling site, but in particular WZ. Let's check out the latest "news":

TNA’s Shocking Plans To Re-Form The nWo + EDGE On His Way To TNA?!? Details >>

HAHAHA!!! Pretty funny, isn't it? and like this, there's dozens and dozens every week, so, why we don't post them, and make some commentary about them: are they an indication of something real? are they fake as Ashley Massaro Tits?

so, let's have some fun, and who knows, this could be the very best source of the truth in Wrestling :D

**JUST A SUGGESTION: Try to put them in red and wrap them in
just an idea, let's add some shock value to the news! hahaha! ***

You do realize that these are not headlines, but rather advertisements. Blatantly false advertisements.

Right?

this is one I really like

Cena CONFIRMS Million $ Contract From Record Company (Leaving WWE In 08?!?) (>>)

I thought this one was genius becasue it brings so many kids to their website just to see whats happening to their idol

did you read the name of the thread?.....yes, where it says "Pseudo"

ok.
What does that have to do with the word "Headline"?

Advertisements and Headlines are two separate words. I promise you.

The correct title would be "Pseudo-Advertisements".

well, I'm not a mod to change it, so the name stays :D

hahaha! what about this one? with the recent buzz of Taker's tat removal:
See candid photo of Taker with Michelle McCool at jewelry store (>>)

I wonder what Michelle McCool thinks about this, lol!
sometimes this things goes too far IMO, but again, some times are funny as hell :)

I got a kick out of this one:
***PAGE 2 UPDATE*** WWE IN TALKS WITH PACMAN JONES! FULL STORY

As funny as it is, is it really that far-fetched? I can see it now, Pacman and Cena as a tag team. It could work, they're on the same page skillwise after all :)

Oh, and Slyfox, if you're gonna be a buzzkill about all this, just go play in traffic dude. I'm sure that'll make Headlines...oh, I'm sorry, I mean Advertisements lol

Actuallly they are just what he says Psuedo headlines. Pseudo is defined as pretending to be something it is not. People see what appears to be a major healdine and click on it thinking it will lead to some cool story(I admit the first time I went on this site I clicked on a fake one.) Yes in actually they are an ad but they pretend to be a headline so the first guy had it right

My favorite that i rember went like this
15 more suspended for drugs. WWE buys New Japan to refill roster

Oh, and Slyfox, if you're gonna be a buzzkill about all this, just go play in traffic dude. I'm sure that'll make Headlines...oh, I'm sorry, I mean Advertisements lol
Who are you?

Actuallly they are just what he says Psuedo headlines. Pseudo is defined as pretending to be something it is not. People see what appears to be a major healdine and click on it thinking it will lead to some cool story(I admit the first time I went on this site I clicked on a fake one.) Yes in actually they are an ad but they pretend to be a headline so the first guy had it right

My favorite that i rember went like this
15 more suspended for drugs. WWE buys New Japan to refill roster
Headlines are generally at the top of a page. When you scroll down to the BOTTOM of a page, and above the little box that everyone is quoting there is a big blue box that says "Advertisement", then it cannot be a headline. Thus, it would be an advertisement.

To actually contribute to this thread, I couldn't really say which one I like the best, because I quit taking those seriously a long time ago. I do remember one a long time ago that said something like "Shane McMahon to wrestle in WCW?". That was a LONG time ago.

Of course...who would have known that in 2001....

**SPOILERS** Jericho Enters Building MOMENTS Ago (The New WWE Champ?!?) + Cena’s Injury WORSE Than Expected - RETIRING?!?! HUGE NEWS (>>)

LOL. Right after it was reported that HHH was the champ on WZ.

I have just seen two that make me laugh, one straight after the other...

"CM Punk & Maria *SEX TAPE*"
"CM Punk & Maria Split Up!"

Make your mind up fake adverty people!

***BACKSTAGE BFG UPDATES*** THE ROCK ARRIVES with Junior Fatu, ANGLE and NASH in REAL BACKSTAGE FIGHT, Photos, LIVE SOUND/VIDEO! (>>)

LOL! Like the Rock would return to wrestling, and even if he did it would be too WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back