Funko Pop Vinyls

Got some more box protectors. I am officially a nerd.

I've only got 6 but they are all unboxed but ive kept the boxes at the back of a cupboard so they don't get damaged incase they go up in value.

Shawn arrived today, I'm a bit annoyed that he doesn't stand up as sturdy as the others and wobbles a bit, so a bit of blu tac to hold him in place, face to face with Bret on a shelf in my hallway. Savage and Warrior on the one below and Austin and H on the bottom one.

I think the next Pop I will get will be either Cena or Taker. I'd love a Flair or Rock one but they cost alot

Think I'd only buy a protector case if I ever got any signed or had a really valuable one.

I have 4 that would be worth over £100 if I had the box but had thrown them away. So now I take them out the box and keep them unless it's the Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts ones. Just easier to display in a box for them.

The box protector is because I dropped two boxes and ruined said box.

Anyways this may be one of my favourite Pop figures now. The attention to detail is great:

C_e8YAFW0AE4S34.jpg

I've only got 6 but they are all unboxed but ive kept the boxes at the back of a cupboard so they don't get damaged incase they go up in value.

Shawn arrived today, I'm a bit annoyed that he doesn't stand up as sturdy as the others and wobbles a bit, so a bit of blu tac to hold him in place
, face to face with Bret on a shelf in my hallway. Savage and Warrior on the one below and Austin and H on the bottom one.

I think the next Pop I will get will be either Cena or Taker. I'd love a Flair or Rock one but they cost alot

Double check in your box there may be a round disk thing. My Luna Lovegood one was like that and I found the disk after using blu tac.

Oh cheers, I'll check it out Lee. Thanks bud

I don't have HBK myself but generally when I've had a wobbly pop one of them have been in the box. Easiest way to check is if there's a hole in the foot there'll be one.

Shawn arrived today, I'm a bit annoyed that he doesn't stand up as sturdy as the others and wobbles a bit, so a bit of blu tac to hold him in place, face to face with Bret on a shelf in my hallway. Savage and Warrior on the one below and Austin and H on the bottom one.

I'm surprised you can't find Rock at a standard price, it's all over the place around here. Have you checked amazon? Since I'm assuming you've looked at all the stores around you.

The Sara Ryder Pop that I got for free when buying Mass Effect Andromeda has one of those clear disk things for her to stand on, and for awhile she wouldn't stay stuck to it but my buddy messed around with it and got her to stay.

Other than her I just have wrestling pops which include: John Cena, Stone Cold, Macho Man, and Roman Reigns. All of which I got as Christmas gifts over the last few years.

I used Marvel Collector Corps for one month and got an exclusive metallic 2099 Spiderman which is my favorite out of my collection. The rest of the box was shit so I didn't bother with it again.

I also picked up Mickey, Donald and Goofy from Kingdom Hearts at gamestop the other day.

Just picked up Mick Foley, Goldberg and Snape today. Also bought Draco Malfoy but I already have it so I need to return it, will probably get Mad Eye Moody instead.

Just picked up Mick Foley, Goldberg and Snape today. Also bought Draco Malfoy but I already have it so I need to return it, will probably get Mad Eye Moody instead.

Why did you buy it if you already had it? Mad Eye is a great Pop.

Why did you buy it if you already had it? Mad Eye is a great Pop.

Forgot I had it.

I might be getting a pop signed in the fall, Jason Isaacs is coming to comic con and I wanna get him but have little wall space for a picture and it's tempting to get my Lucius Malfoy pop signed instead.

That's a good idea.

It's weird there are more Lucius than Draco pops though.

Bunch of new WWE ones announced including Jericho (with his list), Sasha, Bayley, Enzo and Cass 2 pack, 2 Iron Sheiks and 2 Ted DiBiases.

I still don't have all of the last batch of new ones so not sure when I'll get these. Might pass on Sheik all together though but I don't know.

Went into town the other day and got a Rick (Rick & Morty) and a Baby Groot. So happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back