Funko Pop Vinyls

C4UDObVXAAMWTyP.jpg

C4UC-BoWEAAvmw4.jpg

So I've just created an instagram account and probably going to use it to reinact HP scenes in POP form.

Been a bit since I bought any but I decided to get Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad version), Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy (FYE exclusive version) today.

Damn you. That FYE exclusive version is a bitch to get.

So I've just created an instagram account and probably going to use it to reinact HP scenes in POP form.

I'm gonna need to see this.

Also Walgreens are teasing me about Shawn, he was supposed to be released TWO DAYS AGO YET I SEE NO SHAWN.

If you see it again buy it and I'll pay you to ship it to the UK.

I'm gonna need to see this.

Also Walgreens are teasing me about Shawn, he was supposed to be released TWO DAYS AGO YET I SEE NO SHAWN.

Yeah I was reading the Kane one's out but not Shawn yet.

Becca, you legend.

So that's three pop figures I currently have in the US just waiting.

I can't believe how many of them there were in that picture.

Just ordered the Shawn Michaels pop off wweshop since I've been to Walgreens twice and they didn't have it. Just wish wweshop had the Kane one too. Or any of the ones I can't find at a decent price.

Order it now from FP, they don't take the money until it's dispatched.

My Shawn Michaels pop came in today. Not happy the box is banged up but it's added to the collection none the less.

Just found out through Noelle Foley's youtube channel that a Mick Foley pop is coming out along with other wwe ones. She couldn't mention the other ones but Mick showed the back of the box for a split second and I got a blurry screenshot so I can try to figure out the other ones coming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back