• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuel

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Nice guy. I sent him a PM about some complaints he had about rep. Very nice guy, I suspect hes like 13, and is just interested in wrestle. I'm going to defend him here, and ask you guys to lay off him (rep wise of course.) His posting needs some organization, and so do his thoughts. I say give him time, he will come around. No need in giving him -213 rep points, it could possibly drive him off. Personally I think he'd be a nice member to the forum, simply because hes nice, seems young so he can learn, and isn't all smarky/cocky like the last few newcomers. Come on now, show your WrestleZone love.

Nope I am not going to lay off him becuase you say so. If I don't like him/his posts then I will red him. I personally think the Forum is getting crowded with great members. Like I want more to come but lets say in a year we have one mod spot for someone to fill. There are like 1,000,000 people that could take that spot.

I know it's kinda wrong for me to say that but personally I think becoming a mod on here is like winning the "game" sorta. Yeah it's kinda hard to explain I guess. I just like all the good posters on here now.

Edit: Plus if he sucks at posting then I don't like him.

give me a wwe quiz im begging you and no im not some kid who only nows john cena and has no idea who the heck mid-carders are im not trying to be mean but most kids my age i just laugh in my head at them when they talk about wwe and the undertaker john cena i know not just wwe but the industry inside an out im not trying to sound cocky though

give me a wwe quiz im begging you and no im not some kid who only nows john cena and has no idea who the heck mid-carders are im not trying to be mean but most kids my age i just laugh in my head at them when they talk about wwe and the undertaker john cena i know not just wwe but the industry inside an out im not trying to sound cocky though

Are there other numbered rvdfans coming to WZ?

OK...here's a question:
What is Pirate Paul Burchill's favorite letter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back