Fuckin' Missouri weather...

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
On Friday, we had to miss work because there was ice and snow on the roads, and it was -2 degrees outside, which meant nothing was going to melt. Driving home today, it was 56 degrees, and I currently have the windows in my house open. Two days, 58 degrees difference...

Fuckin' Missouri weather.

SD is the same as well, suppose to be Sunny and in the 40's all week, then drop to 27 next Sat., hopefully some of this snow melts and goes away

Same with Utah. My parents' backyard is all soggy because all the snow melted, you know when a drainage system breaks... Yeah, it resembles that. It's like 50 degrees outside today, though.

Hey, I live in Boston. You know what they say about New England, "Don't like the weather? Wait five minutes."

Hey, it was cold up until yesterday here. Now it's warmed up out of the blue. Funky.

Oh, and I just wanted to post in a Slyfox thread.

Carry on smartly.

On Friday, we had to miss work because there was ice and snow on the roads, and it was -2 degrees outside, which meant nothing was going to melt. Driving home today, it was 56 degrees, and I currently have the windows in my house open. Two days, 58 degrees difference...

Fuckin' Missouri weather.

Kansas is experiencing the exact same thing.

I can't wait till all this damn snow goes away. I hate winter, always have..always will. I kinda wanna move to Nevada when I get older.

The good thing is, we are going into my favorite season, and that's Spring. I love Spring, everything about it..the weather, it's around the time of my birthday, I even love the smell of it!

It was actually really nice here today again wasn't it Sly? Virtually all of the snow in my neighborhood has melted with the exception of the 6 ft mountains in all of the parking lots. Fuck, I still never figured out where you are in Missouri yet Sly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back