Fuck This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
what is the point? Be 'in prison' for a week where dumbshits like SC give a rant on all sorts. I get it completely in the neck and for what? Questioning a decision made by a MOD.

This is a good board but changing my name, rep, posts, avatar, finding 3 old month posts to go in your sig is a bit sad.

Y2Jake said:
Prison syndrome. He'll hang himself in his thread next.

hanging-man.jpg

so r u saying that ur leaving....

everyone stands up and sings in unison...Shannah Nana shannah nana...hey hey hey....get the fuck out of here!!

as Johnny B and Jake open the gates...and the demon awaits u...

the crowd chants...We want AE...we want AE!!!"

so r u saying that ur leaving....

everyone stands up and sings in unison...Shannah Nana shannah nana...hey hey hey....get the fuck out of here!!

as Johnny B and Jake open the gates...and the demon awaits u...

the crowd chants...We want AE...we want AE!!!"

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID **** honestly where do you get off, you're like what 14 sitting waiting waiting waiting to go at me for something misquoted.

You're a complete dick.

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID **** honestly where do you get off, you're like what 14 sitting waiting waiting waiting to go at me for something misquoted.

You're a complete dick.

ahhhh....u finally see me for who i really am ;)

I found out who you really were Saturday Night when u were a fucker.

no it's a thread saying am pissed with SC

u r pissed off? plz dude...this is pay back for what u did to me saturday and sunday.

I was waiting for u to get on...ask Sincade or Will...they know how badly i wanted u to get on.

I realised who you were when you thought the UK was in Canada...

Oh, I could make one of those too, but would be based off the fact that he's basically rubbing it in that you and AE are imprisoned and he should be as well, but isn't. Also that he's pretty fucking racist for saying what he said, so I've lost all respect for him, sadly I've lost a bit for AE too, but I can see why he responded to a racial slur with another.

Like I said, the playground rule. Pretty shitty, and how ironic that the playground rule is currently being used by someone who should still be on one. Geez, my irony is very ironic. LMAO.

Oh, I could make one of those too, but would be based off the fact that he's basically rubbing it in that you and AE are imprisoned and he should be as well, but isn't. Also that he's pretty fucking racist for saying what he said, so I've lost all respect for him, sadly I've lost a bit for AE too, but I can see why he responded to a racial slur with another.

Like I said, the playground rule. Pretty shitty, and how ironic that the playground rule is currently being used by someone who should still be on one. Geez, my irony is very ironic. LMAO.

u have absolutly no idea what the hell even happened...u may think u do but u dont ok...so great.

My banning was justified in a way, I questioned a mod over a few things, so he gave me an infraction for spamming so I responded with a list of other spam posts in that thread...cue banning. Now am in prison, and I still don't know if will has accepted my apology. SC certainly didn't.

can i ask why did senior get put in prison???, it seems that you guys are being cruel to each other over pettiness, cant we all just get along?

i never thought UK was in canada...i thought UK was Canada.

and so ur telling me that u think i am stupid for mispelling the word senoir?

well i think we cannot get along??

werent you guys friends or something, i just dont understand all this bitterness

That wasn't my question...

do u think that i am some sort of a moron because i mispelled the word senoir? ?? just say yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back